Official Community Forums Home

Is Anyone Else Into Wearing Womens Clothes?

69Sex

• Members

I am a Bi male that loves to wear womens clothes mostly stockings, heels, thongs, etc...

This is a big turn on during sex and I am instantly hard. Again I am Bi and have worn these both with women and men. I don't do it all the time but it is a huge turn on. I was wondering if anyone else does it.

• Members

I notice you are from Germany....I think that I read somewhere that European countries have a greater prevalence of people who enjoy cross-dressing - not that we don't have it here in the United States - we sure do - I just think it is more out in the open there than here.

I have a question for you - do you only dress as a woman for sex - or to go out as well? Do you practice this with both your male and female partners? I am just curious, if you don't mind answering.

Mikayla :rolleyes:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
I am a Bi male that loves to wear womens clothes mostly stockings, heels, thongs, etc...

This is a big turn on during sex and I am instantly hard. Again I am Bi and have worn these both with women and men. I don't do it all the time but it is a huge turn on. I was wondering if anyone else does it.

i loe to wear womens clothes i have done it with women in the past but dont think my current wife would be into it

• Members

Well only during sex but I have done it in public in the past. I would love to do it more but I never find the time. It is alot of fun and very sexy IMO!

• 5 weeks later...
  • Members

We were on a trip and I ran out of underwear and had to wear some of my wifes panties. All day long my wife keep looking at me funny. Found out she was so turned on by me wearing her panties! She got so wet that she had to take her panties off and rinse them off!! I would do it again just to get her all hot and bothered again. :D

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • Members

i am a married hetero male who wears womens' clothing 24/7. my wife loves it and we often enjoy me wearing various articles of clothing in bed. it turns both of us on.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • Members

I am a thong fan. I have several pairs that I wear out and about and during sex.My wife has even bought a few pairs for me at Victoria's Secret. I think it's a great mental kink to wear them and no one else knows.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • Members

I love womens clothes, mostly the nighties and stuff. Me and my wife own a huge strap on and when she uses it on me she is so fullfilled by just the whole experience she usually don't need the favor returned. I shave my legs and privates and love to dress down, if you will, all the time. Just laying around the house in something frilly is ssoooo sexy to me. I could get more detailed but lets keep it nice. If anybody wants to talk more about this, I could talk all day about it, pm me. You don't have to be gay or anything to love what I have found!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I love to wear womens panties, somee are more soft,sexy, fitting than mens. My wife has bought me womens panties to wear and she loves it, it is a turn on for me. Sometimes when she is not looking I put on other items of hers and fantisize and masturbate. I love the feel of soft silk, satin, or what ever.

• Members
I love womens clothes, mostly the nighties and stuff. Me and my wife own a huge strap on and when she uses it on me she is so fullfilled by just the whole experience she usually don't need the favor returned. I shave my legs and privates and love to dress down, if you will, all the time. Just laying around the house in something frilly is ssoooo sexy to me. I could get more detailed but lets keep it nice. If anybody wants to talk more about this, I could talk all day about it, pm me. You don't have to be gay or anything to love what I have found! :D Fifteen or 20 years ago I bought sme thigh highs in black for a lady friend. I kept them 4 some reason. One day while I was at work (water well drilling)my partner was telling me a buddy of his wore nylons in the winter to stay warm and how they were better than long johns. Now Mike was a bonafide Mans man (and a redneck good ole boy). I thot he was kiddin' me but he was dead dog in da road serious....well it was cold where we were. A couple days later I was looking for something in my room when I came upon these stockings and membered what Mike had sed. I tried them on and they felt sooooo nice. I immediately warmed up like I had just taken a hot shower. Plus I loved the way my rough hands felt on my legs thru the material. I ended up on my bed jacking off like a crazy man. Go figure. I just might put them on in a few minutes..... :P

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Occasionally I will wear women's clothing usually just inside my house thought and it's mostly underwear. Although I have worn a dress, lingerie, and a two piece before. My favorite pair of panties is a thong that is lace with black hearts and has red heart trim.

• 6 months later...

I wear womens underwear all the time when my wife is not around. I love the feeling of silk and satin on my body. I have gone out before with panties and lingerie on under my regular "guy" clothes. Several times while I was in the military I wore panties under my uniform. I have worn a corset and stockings under my uniform. Such a turn on all day.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

I had an online friend that's into wearing women's lingerie. I found it a lil weird at first, but after exchanging a few pics, I found it to be kind of hot. Whatever floats your boat!! We've even exchanged panties a few times in the mail and traded pics in them. We have different styles though of what we like. I like solid lace or silk and he's into prints, bright colors, and frilly things. But it's fun to indulge in them, and it's always fun opening a pic tex message on my phone because I never know what he's going to surprise me with.

• Like 1

• 6 years later...

I'd be interested to see if any of our newer members participate in this, or what they think about this?

• 2 weeks later...

I've worn women's clothing before my girlfriend used to dress me up in her bra, panties,stockings she said it was a big turn on for her and I admit wearing her panties got me hard.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
Just now, Biguy89 said:

I do and now that i have told my wife everything we are going to start buying outfits for me to wear 

I used to dress all the  time  before we got married

• 5 years later...
  • Members
On 5/12/2006 at 1:26 AM, 69Sex said:

Yes, I have been wearing girls and women's clothes my entire life, I love all things feminine from head to toe, makeup, jewellery, accessories, fragrances, nailpolish, the works

• 3 months later...
  • Members

I love having womens clothes on. They feel so good. And make you feel good. My wife goes to work and I dress up. I love it

20211215_192922.jpg

• Like 1