Official Community Forums Home

Chess Anyone?

mtngal

• Members

At the risk of being labled the forum nerd I'm throwing this out:

I used to play a lot of chess, nothing fancy and structured, but with friends. years passed. Now I have two little people in the house I'm trying to teach. I miss big people chess. I can beat the computer---if it is set for level two only :lol: Anyway, I was thinking those interested could get some long-distance chess in--all levels invited.

ok. I am now putting a paper bag over my head so no one knows I wrote this.

B)

• Members

That's on the advanced level ;) . I'm trying to think of a fun way to teach. The queen is obvious as the dominant type, the king submissive. What about all those pawns? They can only move one space--except on their opening move---but, they are very powerful. I think the knights are bi-sexual/curious. help with the bishops and rooks?

• Review Team

Naked, submissive men ... be-still my heart! Where has this game been all my life?

• Review Team
It's here now. Want to help me dominate?? ****rumages though closet for black leather pants****

Yes! ***opens nightstand drawer and pulls out the whip and cuffs***

• Members

Tag team domination. I'd put on a black mesh top, but I'd never look as hot a ginger j in mesh. Hmmm. topless. with black leather chauffer's cap. heels........yes. Naughty smile on face. ****runs back to grab several black silk blindfolds***More than one game can be played at a time.

• Members

holy bishops, Batman, a chess guy. Also, relatively good to mid game, but after that, damn. You can talk formations and everything. Interesting opening...I've not used it. It tend to open king's pawn, but I am intrigued by The ideas Grob has. I don't think I'm anywhere near to pulling anything like a cogent game with that any time soon.

On another note: with an avatar like yours I bet your endgame is just fine ;)

• Members

Queen- Dom

King- The sub

Bishop- Missionary man

Knight- Exhibitions, look at him showing off his fancy L shapped moves!

Rook- Voyuer, looking in from the out side

Pawns- the sex toys!!! Technically you can scarfice them and play with teh big guys, but really they make the game better.

• Members
Tag team domination. I'd put on a black mesh top, but I'd never look as hot a ginger j in mesh. Hmmm. topless. with black leather chauffer's cap. heels........yes. Naughty smile on face. ****runs back to grab several black silk blindfolds***More than one game can be played at a time.

Where do I sign up for the lessons?

Man

• Members
Where do I sign up for the lessons?

Man

Yeah me too! I think I do know someone who is into chess as well! B)

• Members
The object of this game is to Mate, right? I hear the term check mate used but heck by that point I've already checked.... :P

Haha nice!