Official Community Forums Home

Number Of Female Orgasms Related To The Thickness Of His....

Guest Edge

Wallet?

Really!? i read an article today that said the wealthier a man is the more orgasms his date has (it didn't mention anything about how many his wife has).

There are references to universities in Newcastle and Texas where studies were done. It said women were more likely to have orgasms with "high quality" men, wihch includes those with resources or those with superior genetic quality.

Anyways, just thought it was interesting but kind of silly, too.

I say she's just faking them so he'll keep taking her out for the $150 Kobe beef burgers and Sushi grade tuna, not to mention the clothes and jewellery.

And like Forrest Gump said...that's all i have to say about that!

• Members

I think thats funny. I had just as many orgasm when we were young and poor as I do now, well maybe a little more now only because I been married to the same man for over 20 years and he knows exactly what to do...... B).

• Review Team

It could also have to do with a happiness and comfort level. If a woman is happy with life in general, I would think it would be easier for her to be more sexual and more "into" the act than a woman whose mind is constantly worrying about things like the finances. Although money doesn't buy happiness, for some it might buy a level of comfort that mirrors happiness in a lot of ways.

• Members

I love all these studies, I mean really, who funds them?

I think, personally, that Suzy is right....if you are with someone who is able to keep you feeling low-sressed, then that could have a lot to do with it. Also, many women are very superficial, and if they are with the guy with the big bucks, they surely WANT to keep him happy, so having many orgasms might seem like the way to do it.

I think that happiness and attraction are not dependent on money for most women, but that having money gives the illusion of happiness, and therefore, may make sex seem easier.

• Members

I think, personally, that Suzy is right....if you are with someone who is able to keep you feeling low-sressed, then that could have a lot to do with it. Also, many women are very superficial, and if they are with the guy with the big bucks, they surely WANT to keep him happy, so having many orgasms might seem like the way to do it.

I think that happiness and attraction are not dependent on money for most women, but that having money gives the illusion of happiness, and therefore, may make sex seem easier.

"Who funds them?" We the taxpayer that's who!!!! Thanks for asking

• Members

I do agree, but sometimes having money causes more stress........

• Members

I just think it is all CRAP! We are POOR I mean really really poor... and I have crazy multiple orgasms! It is all about being relaxed and in the moment...

IMO!

Mmmmm...........beef.

I'm sorry, what were we talking about?

Oh and HAHAHAHAHA LMFAO!!!!!!!

• Members
I just think it is all CRAP! We are POOR I mean really really poor... and I have crazy multiple orgasms! It is all about being relaxed and in the moment...

IMO!

Oh and HAHAHAHAHA LMFAO!!!!!!!

YOU GO GIRLFRIEND!

• Members

I think if you're with someone and you both are truly compatible sexually as well as in your everyday life the money issue doesn't matter that much (as long as you can get by without the worry and stress of making it eating away at you every waking moment), but if the relationship is lacking in some way then the lack of money becomes more outstanding....the dissatisfaction spills over from one problem to the other and it all just mushrooms from there. Quite frankly, I think good sex can overcome all the other bullshit problems that life can throw at you....but if you don't have that, hell yeah....you're going to want to "buy" your happiness/pleasure.

well, personally, i thought the article was a bunch of crap.

What's interesting herein is the number of responses from the ladies and the noted absence of the guys....

maybe i'll start my own study.

Who would like to fund it?

B)

• Members

For some women, especially those who enjoy being with rich men, money is a turn on. If he has a big wallet and never ending cash flow, said woman would be like a pig in shit.