Official Community Forums Home

Triple Teaser Pleaser

froggystyle1977

• Members

SE1087142.jpg

My Sweet triple teaser,

Your cactus shape and purple color made me want you, your sparkles cinched the deal.

I waited anxiously for your arrival, pacing the floor, desperate for the mail lady to knock at my door. When you arrived early my heart skipped a beat finally I was in for my treat.

I carefully looked you over, Slowly feeling each branch, running my fingers along your soft nubs. Caressing your full 4” of insertable length.

Then I checked to make sure your cap was on tight and placed you in hot water for your bath that first night. I washed you so gently with antibacterial soap, being careful to get each crease and each nub. It took little time, before long I was done.

Now was the moment I had waited for, to the bedroom we went. Your package came too. It was time to insert a battery, actually two. AAA is the kind your instructions included.

When this was all done. Your button I pushed, not once but three times to see how you sounded, the quiet around me no one else could hear.

I knew now the time for my lube was at hand, TOOTIMID water based is just right, your package had said no other would do. Again I pushed your button time to test out your vibes. Your tip on my clit, MY OH MY! Even on low your vibes are so strong. All I was thinking is nothing can go wrong.

How off was my thinking, Well so off it hurts, when they at California exotics plucked you my sweet. They did it too soon for your arms to be the right reach. They didn’t give your arms enough time to grow and so you couldn’t do as you were told.

Ahhhh but being PHTHALATE free, Waterproof and having strong vibes makes you the perfect toy for my tubby time. For closing my friend I just have to say I can’t wait for tubby day.

Froggy

TRIPLE TEASER PLEASER!!!

What a cute review!!! And I love the new siggie pics!! RUNNNN PINKY!!!! RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!!!!!

• Review Team

Great review. Thanks Froggy!