Official Community Forums Home

Sex On The Menu - Let's Get Cooking

Guest Edge

ok, here's the challenge.

Can we collectively plan a meal together, in sequential order, from wine & hor's d'ouevres to dessert?

You can add either an ingredient or complete dish, BUT is has to be something you've used while having sex.

Also, after you mention your contribution, tell us how you incorporated it into your lovemaking.

I'll start.

WINE before dinner ----- drizzled it over her bodyand licked it off.

Now we need some food.....who's next?

• Members

Hell. This is a good one. Being the hedonist I am.

When it comes to aperitivi, I choose medium dry Manzanilla Sherry with lightly roasted pistachios.

Goes well together with candle light, long and meaningful looks and, if I remember right, a lengthy fellatio.

CGEM

• Members

I so want to do this but I can't think! So I am bumping it back to the top!

• Members

I'll take second course. Lettuce from the salad and strategically placed along my body. Olives on my nipples and tomatoes rest on my belly button. Now if I could just get someone to drizzle salad dressing on me, preferably a creamier kind ;)

• Members

Hey Chuck we haven't even got to the main course yet!

I've got it! Warm melted butter (or olive oil) strategically drizzled over my body. He takes a loaf of soft Italian bread, tearing off pieces and uses it to collect the butter and feeds some to me, while indulging himself as well...

How about that?

• Members

Main course:

Shelled warm lobster littered from cleavage to just below the belly-button, drizzeled with hot drawn butter. No hands allowed! I believe everyone can imagination how to incorporate this into there love making, don't you?

***Have never done the above, but sounds good don't you think?

• Members
Main course:

Shelled warm lobster littered from cleavage to just below the belly-button, drizzeled with hot drawn butter. No hands allowed! I believe everyone can imagination how to incorporate this into there love making, don't you?

***Have never done the above, but sounds good don't you think?

How very Flashdance of you! I had though of this too LL!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • Members
how some field greens with olives and a balsamic drizzle. Remember no hands......

come on people, someone take a bite.....

hot fudge dripping into my cleavage.....

• Review Team

I'm not ready for dessert yet. How about some BBQ chicken breasts, that I of course cook in the nude. Ooops, seems some sauce dripped on my breasts, too, anyone willing to clean it off for me? Quick, it's a lot and it is streaming down my breasts and down my belly, hope it gets caught before it goes too much lower ....

• Members
I'm not ready for dessert yet. How about some BBQ chicken breasts, that I of course cook in the nude. Ooops, seems some sauce dripped on my breasts, too, anyone willing to clean it off for me? Quick, it's a lot and it is streaming down my breasts and down my belly, hope it gets caught before it goes too much lower ....

Saved you, not a drop on the floor, mmmm good sauce. OPS! now it all over both of us.......

• Members
I think I see a drop or two on both of your clits... What could I use to clean it up for two sexy ladies?

:lol: Gosh? I don't know. MsLayD what should we do?