Official Community Forums Home

Strip Checkers

• Members

I just found rules for Strip Checkers and I was wondering how you could add a sexy twist to other games, so I bring the question to you to help me brainstorm.

The rules for Strip Checkers are easy. Take off an article of clothing every time one of your pieces gets taken.

We thought that was kind of lame though so we added an additional rule to make it more fun. If player 1 captures a piece, they can make player 2 kiss them anywhere on their body instead of removing clothing. It's more incentive that way for both people to lose a little and it draws out the game. Also you can replace the word kiss with anything you want (lick, blow, touch, etc.).

With Operation, you could give oral to your partner while they're trying to take their turn to make it harder for them.

You could do the same with Jenga.

Twister is pretty much already sexual (although we came up with an even sexier version by eliminating the mat and just using body parts for everything. Right foot-blue becomes mouth-genitals, etc.).

So what else could you do? Here are some games to maybe go off of.

Sorry

Othello

Scrabble

Connect Four

Uno

Old Maid

War

Guess Who

Risk

Clue

Battleship

Boggle

Life

Yahtzee

• 2 months later...
  • Members

oh wow! That's a GREAT idea! My SO is GREAT at checkers.... I suck at it! :P

• Members
oh wow! That's a GREAT idea! My SO is GREAT at checkers.... I suck at it! :P

Yeah, same here.

• Members

I have thought of strip cribbage.

start with each person wearing equal numbers of clothing articles. When the game is won the loser removes an article. If playing with three or four

the person farthest back must remove one piece, two articles for a skunk, three for a double skunk.

When a person is naked they can either sit out the game or stay in and if they lose again the winner can require them to

"pay a forfeit". Forfeit dos and don'ts made ahead of time.

This could be a fun way to spend a whole afternoon or evening.

• Members

we love scrabble......

1. choose a theme

2. who ever wins a challenge can choose to do anything they want. they can choose to give/get ie, take off clothing, any oral pleasure, fondle, sit or stand a certain way etc..

3. if you get a word with triple score, or use all your tiles on one turn you choose a 2 min pleasure to give/get

4. winner takes all..... chooses the grand finale!

• Members
we love scrabble......

1. choose a theme

2. who ever wins a challenge can choose to do anything they want. they can choose to give/get ie, take off clothing, any oral pleasure, fondle, sit or stand a certain way etc..

3. if you get a word with triple score, or use all your tiles on one turn you choose a 2 min pleasure to give/get

4. winner takes all..... chooses the grand finale!

That is incredible!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Does anybody have other ideas they would like to add. I love to play, and I'm always looking for something new.

• Members

TIC-TAC-TOE: The winner chooses. It's a short game, so things can constantly be mixed up.

TWISTER: You could actually start without clothing and just enjoy the views of naked bodies in odd and interesting positions. Falls, blah blah blah, can make for fun "consequences" too.

MONOPOLY: Taking a few different meanings to its setup, this could easily be a sex game. If you buy hotels, you get to decide what must be done and to whom. If they land on your spot and owe you money, they have to find your "spot". The different amounts of moo-lah due indicates how long they must spend on the task. And being sent to jail? One word--Bondage. ;)

We actually played a stipping game this past weekend. We played strip bowling with the Wii game. Loser of the game lost article of clothing and had to take a shot of tequila. It turned into a fun wonderful weekend.......WELL... until the hangover hit Sunday morning. :)

• Members
We actually played a stipping game this past weekend. We played strip bowling with the Wii game. Loser of the game lost article of clothing and had to take a shot of tequila. It turned into a fun wonderful weekend.......WELL... until the hangover hit Sunday morning. :)

Ooh, I like that a lot! The tequila just adds a whole new world of excitement.

• Review Team
Ooh, I like that a lot! The tequila just adds a whole new world of excitement.

Any game with tequila would be great! B)

• Review Team
I myself prefer flavor infused vodka's........

Funny you say that, got my first such beverage last night to try out.