Official Community Forums Home

What Scents Set You Off?

cowgirl

• Members

What scents do you prefer during sex?? or what scents make you want to have sex??

Have any of you watched Malcolm in the middle and saw the episode that Louse and Hal smell the Vanilla candle and run to there room to have sex.

Yesterday I got some massage bars in the mail. I had ordered my mother in law some stuff for her birthday. While I was looking I decided to order me some stuff also. Last night I gave my hubby a massage. All I have to say is WOW! I have never had something that sent me ( and hubby) over the top like this. I has cinnamon oil, peppermint oil, and a bunch of other stuff.

Well my scent would be like the fire and ice scent of cinnamon and peppermint mixed together

What’s yours??

• Members

IDK... I really like the smell of my husband's deodorant. It's nothing spectacular it's just speed stick. Yet mingled with his own scent... yeah I like to smell his t shirt after he has been wearing it...

• Members

I have to agree with angelkisses. I love the smell of "just out of the shower". grrrrrrr.

Oh, and warm baked cookies right out of the oven. I have no idea why that one gets me going. Something about that particular warm sugar smell that l love. ;)

• Members

Back in the day......his coat with the dusty/leathery/Elsha smell along with just a hint of scotch on his breath.

Sandalwood, sage, tomato leaves are all erotic for me too...........mind wanders to garden sex.........sorry, where were we?

• Members

The guy I'm seeing wears CK Truth. That combined with his lingering cigarette smoke drives me completely ape-shit (in a good way). And I can't figure that out for the life of me because I always swore I'd never be in a relationship with a smoker. But....don't care, don't care.

• Members

Thanks IHA! Do I detect some Elsha and scotch? Please drop by my garden any time. Bring one of your stories to read, of course, after exhaustion has set in.