Official Community Forums Home

Tanzanite Glass Dildo

Mikayla1

• Members

TCGL79main.jpgLOVE IT - LOVE, LOVE, LOVE

What can I say, diamonds may be a girl's best friend, but glass is a girls' best dildo choice! I have long been a lover of glass toys - and this one exceeded my expectations. At 8 1/2 " long and 1.25" wide, this is a perfect fit for me! The beautiful blue color is stunning, the glass makes it hefty to hold, but not too heavy to play, the curved and bulbous design is internally pleasing and the realistic 'penis' head tip is delighfully stimulating!

If you like the sensation of a hard - and I mean unfailing hard - penetrating object, then you too will LOVE this dildo!

I played with this item with my hubby and am so glad I did. He loved the visual of the dark, blue glass going in and out of me - getting slick and shiny as it did it's job! The curved penis tip is WONDERFUL for G-Spot penetration. It literally took only a few minutes of my hubby's skilled tongue and this toy to render me a gushing G-spot orgasm - then some more. The best part of this toy for me is it's hard texture. Some women do not like that feeling, but I love when I clench down on a toy in orgasm that it doesn't fold under the pressure! This toy will deliver again and again without fail!

Glass toys are extremely versatile! You can wash them easily (even put them in the dishwasher) and you can heat them gently with warm water. They adjust to YOUR body temperature when used, and can even be cooled down in the freezer for some cold sensation play. BE wary when doing so though, as all glass toys are not to be frozen - READ YOUR PACKAGES!

This wonderful glass dildo brought me and my hubby lots of pleasure and now has a coveted spot in my nightstand for easy reach. Couple or solo play - this glas bad boy will NOT disspoint. Affordable glass toys with beautiful design - now you can't beat that anywhere! Invest in glass - once you go glass you'll never look back!

Get the Glass

• Members

Sounds great! Tanzanite is what caught my eye! Pretty reasonable too! I might just go give my glass friend some play myself! ;)

Glass is the best EVER!! Thanks for the awesome review!! LOVE IT!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

• Review Team

Thanks for a great review! I think this might be a great addition to my fun drawer. Off to add to my wish list ...

;)

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Thanks for the great review. It sound wonderful, looks like it's going on my wish list.

(I don't know how I missed this one)