Official Community Forums Home

What Are These Lingerie Called?

lxixboy

• Members

Trying to find them for my girlfriend, Ive looked high and low and cant for the life of me figure out what these are called. My best guess was a garter, but when I look for those they are way too short. Apparently I'm retarded when it comes to womans clothes.Ideas??

1193400433_1_206.jpg

• Members
Trying to find them for my girlfriend, Ive looked high and low and cant for the life of me figure out what these are called. My best guess was a garter, but when I look for those they are way too short. Apparently I'm retarded when it comes to womans clothes.Ideas??

1193400433_1_206.jpg

Hmmmm Try a "hipster"

• Members

Or a boy short....depends on the place what they are called. Some do have garters attached, but this looks garter free...

• Members

I believe this it a garter belt with detachable hooks. I'v seen some like these is very high end specialty stores and dept stores that have expensive lingerie. Not sure they carry them, but have tried VS or Fredrick's of hollywood?

• Members
I believe this it a garter belt with detachable hooks. I'v seen some like these is very high end specialty stores and dept stores that have expensive lingerie. Not sure they carry them, but have tried VS or Fredrick's of hollywood?

I agree you can see where the garters may attach under the boning. It's very pretty.

• Members

V278826_RCH90.jpg

V284790.jpg

I found you those... Click on either one. It is called a "waist cincher" ;)

• Members

Interesting that they come with bones. Why would you need them in a bottom? Are they supposed to even the stretch from the garters all the way up to the waist?

Am I being too technical on this? Well, that's just my way of keeping my mind off the unbelievably hot babe while working.

EDIT: I guess they aren't bones - must be just strong seams.

• Members
Interesting that they come with bones. Why would you need them in a bottom? Are they supposed to even the stretch from the garters all the way up to the waist?

Am I being too technical on this? Well, that's just my way of keeping my mind off the unbelievably hot babe while working.

No they are actually called bones or "Boning" like a corset... they are like plastic strips. I believe some of the more high end ones are stainless steel... Write that down! haha ;)

• Members

The bones are put in so there is no risk is it rolling up or moving when worn. Same principal as in a dress or top with bones.

• Members
anything with boning in it is going to cost ALOT. (im not sure why, since boning itself isnt that expensive)

actually it is. The bones aren't just put anywhere, they are place to lay in specific spots on the body; the length and width of the bones very from piece to piece, depending on size and what it's used for; in addition there is the extra labor that is figured into the cost of the garment.