Official Community Forums Home

I Feel Bad

Pierre

• Members

I look through all the sex topics and want to bring all the really old topics back to life. :(

Actually, it seems only the first few posts are recent, but they all seem so interesting

• Members
I look through all the sex topics and want to bring all the really old topics back to life. :(

Actually, it seems only the first few posts are recent, but they all seem so interesting

Cheer up! You have all that fun reading ahead of you!

• Members

If you make a comment on the old topic that interests you, it will bump it up, and revive it. There is lots to read here!

• Members
I just feel that if other people let the topic die, why revive it? Lets not beat it to death, ya know?

Because you never know what else can be added and learned from bringing it up again.

• Members

oh we will.....no worries about that.

• Members

A lot of the older topics were buried long before many of us even began calling this board home, so I'm sure a lot could be added to them now!