Official Community Forums Home

How Do I....?

Beavis

• Members
BOYS; Pappy and chuck welcome to the modern world. What you consider adults isn't how my generation and the generations to come are growing up. We're redefining what adults are. Don't like it? Just bit the bullet. We're not going to change just cause you say you want us to. We're the real rebels and it's time we change whats been in place for far too damn long. If you want to call me a kid then so be it but I'm an adult whether you like it or not. There's only 2 major things I can't do yet but I can do everything you can. Vote, serve my country, go to jail or prison. I'm an adult so grab your balls and deal with it.

My mama said I can't be mean to you here! Because I'm a rebel!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

In case you don't see it, which I'd put money on, you aren't the youngest person here. Granted we have some beautiful women here that may sidestep the tough talk you see in your posts, they take what they see and learn from it! You continue the troll and think you are the only one who can potshot from it. Notice how you backstepped from the ladies here?

• Members
There's only 2 major things I can't do yet but I can do everything you can. Vote, serve my country, go to jail or prison. I'm an adult so grab your balls and deal with it.

OOPS! What, still waiting for those pubic hairs? I think you forgot being on this forum!~

• Members
In case you don't see it, which I'd put money on, you aren't the youngest person here. Granted we have some beautiful women here that may sidestep the tough talk you see in your posts, they take what they see and learn from it! You continue the troll and think you are the only one who can potshot from it. Notice how you backstepped from the ladies here?

Sorry, pappy. Apparently I'm a little too exhausted at this exact second in time to fully understand all of your idioms. I'll read your post again in the morning after my coffee. But seriously, if I have in any way detracted from anything anyone has said, I apologize. I only meant that underneath a person's tone--whether mean, nice, or blunt--is a point that is trying to be made and that is what ought to be focused on. And when I directly addressed the other posters, it was merely with the intention to get people to speak in an easier to digest way. Perhaps I did not convey this properly, and I am sorry for that.

Korn, I have no idea how you take the things which I say. If you wonder if I see you as a child or an adult, I'll be honest. I see you as being in that crazy stage of transition where life's gimbles are all messed up, and it can be really difficult to tell top from bottom and left from right. If you would like more of my input to aid you in finding/getting/maintaining your bearings, I don't mind receiving PMs. Otherwise, may you always find many reasons to smile throughout your life! I hope it is a good one.

• Members

Rainflower, please do not apoogize for speaking your mind! You detracted nothing in what was said, and moreover may have given some insight to this young man.

• Members

I would never want anyone to be ask to leave TT or to want to leave here. Korn ask for opinions and I gave mine. Every generation that comes along are the true "Rebels" mine surely was and we were going to change the world. Every younger generation thinks those old fogeies they don't know what's happening and are out of touch. Been there done that got the shirt and scares to prove it. I only wish sometimes in the future (20-30 years) Korn could look back at this conversation, boy would he ever be surprised.

Good luck to Kornholio and all of the younger people on this board you are growing up in a hard cruel world. To all on the board have a great day and on with the SEX talk!!!!!!!!!!

• Members

Korn in the eyes of legality yes you are an adult. In the eyes of maturity you are a little boy that can't stand up for himself. Yes you are a landscaper but how many days do you work. You are forever getting put on notice at school for poor grades. You are too busy chasing whatever pussy you think you can get.

So you talk about paying taxes. Boy you dont' pay much you are only a penny in a bucket of many.

You keep trying to move somewhere where you think someone will mommy you. I know it for a fact from at least one person on here as you asked them what was near them and the college what it was like. Then the two girls you could have went and lived with ones grandmom.

If you were a MAN/ADULT as you claim you are them pay all of your own damn bills cell and car insurance included little boy and stop having mommy and daddy do it for you. You wonder why they treat you like a child. You forget I have been here a while and have seen your little fits. You want a computer by the spoiled brat in you won't let you settle for something no you want top of the line and over a few thousand dollars for. So then you thought I will get a credit card but no one would give it to you...why as you don't work much at all.

Get a life. I am done talking on this subject. You have something to say you are more than welcome to PM me. Oh and for the record you are no rebel. Rebels don't hide behind mommy and daddy. They go out and charge into life. Cut the cord little boy.

sorry but i agree with chuck. its not the difference in the AGE number that makes this unacceptable, its the difference in MATURITY.

I totally agree with this response.

Korn, you may think Chuck is out of line, and that is fine, but you insulting him because you don't like his response to you seems to be a common occurance with you, I have noticed. You ask advice, and, when people give you their HONEST opinions/life experiences, you get all bent out of shape, make excuses, then insult them, and sulk. This shows your level of maturity is very low, which is WHAT people are trying to tell you. It's like turning around and saying "I know you are, but what am I?" And sticking your tongue out for more effect. :rolleyes:

Yes, you will take saying "you're immature" personally. It's hard not too. However, it's a FACT. Not an insult. It's like saying "wow, you have big feet", in a nice, observing tone, to a man with a size 17 shoe. You are making an obvious statement, and if they get offended by your sincere statement, that's your problem. Or, meeting me, at, at 5'10" tall, I'm tall for a girl, and saying "wow, you're tall". If I got offended by that, it'd be on ME.

The thread started out with a sincere question from you. Knowing you the way you have presented yourself, people are going to respond. It's not THEIR fault that you don't like your spade being called a spade. Responding members are going by what you've put forth, how you've answered other posts, and questions/concerns you've posted. It's not their fault that everything that's said is taken personally by you. That's on YOU hon.

I am not being disrespectful or rude here, but you really do need to grow up a bit more, find yourself as a person, and figure out what you want to do. As far as your original question, if you're looking for a RELATIONSHIP with this older lady, I'd discourage it. I'm sure she gets enough drama with her kids and GRANDKIDS. If you're looking for a fling, and she's willing, well, there's nothing wrong with that, if done safely. I will warn you, that, if you do try and get into a relationship with her, she would probably end up mothering you, just due to your age, and your level of life experience/maturity level. And who REALLY wants to have sex with their mother?

BTW, my FIL is a retired Marine, was IN Vietnam, and has shrapnel in his BACK and scars up and down his body. My little sister is in the Navy too. Showing such disrespect to ANY member of the military (or a police officer) is TOTALLY uncalled for, and, until your butt gets into cammo, sacrifices yourself and personal safety, and hefts a gun for your country, then keep your "ten huts", and "at ease" statements where they belong.....in the latrine!!!

• Members

Alright so getting back to the main question...

Through things that Korn has said, he seems to have come to the conclusion that we all think it's a bad idea fro him to date ANYONE, i think we agree this isn't the case right? I know i for one say date but not too seriously since he does have growing up to do. THis would mean no rings, no engagements, no living together, no kids, everyone agree? I mean there is a difference between dating and starting a life with someone, and hopefully dating would lead to the latter but it doesn't have to, and it may take a very long while (and lots of partners in the mean time) before you get to that point, right? So why not test the waters before dropping anchor?

Any thoughts?

• Members
Alright so getting back to the main question...

Through things that Korn has said, he seems to have come to the conclusion that we all think it's a bad idea fro him to date ANYONE, i think we agree this isn't the case right? I know i for one say date but not too seriously since he does have growing up to do. THis would mean no rings, no engagements, no living together, no kids, everyone agree? I mean there is a difference between dating and starting a life with someone, and hopefully dating would lead to the latter but it doesn't have to, and it may take a very long while (and lots of partners in the mean time) before you get to that point, right? So why not test the waters before dropping anchor?

Any thoughts?

I think you're right on target there Suzy!

Guest eminatic

actually, i think he could benefit from taking a step back from dating briefly, for the time being to figure out HIMSELF first. (i do not mean that as an insult)

• Members

Ok. I know I'm coming into this late, but I do have a bit to say on this.

Korn, I'm your age. My boyfriend is 31 years old and he lives very far away. Yes, it's true that love has no age, but it does have maturity. My SO is rather immature (in a positive way) for his age so he is on about the same level as I am.

You have to consider that we are basing our look at your maturity off your recent posts about wanting to get away from your family and having trouble with the two girls at once and quite soon after you are posting this.

A woman in her 40s with children your age and grandchildren to boot will DEFINITELY be more mature than most people our age.

It's good that you are coming here to ask for opinions, but the way you are shooting everyone down who is giving you an opinion is showing that you are CERTAINLY not mature enough for a relationship that she would be looking for. You are criticizing people who are simply telling you what you don't want to hear. You asked for the opinions, so accept them and take them to heart! The people who responded don't WANT to see you alone: they are merely giving you the opinions that you ASKED FOR!

As far as your comment to Chuck. I am appalled. I didn't grow up in a military home. My family isn't full of public service people. But you are complaining about having to "pay his salary?" HE is the one that ALLOWS you to pay his salary. Without people like Chuck, you wouldn't have that opportunity. HE'S one of the ones that WANTS to protect your rights in this country. Anyone who is willing to fight to keep people they don't know alive and FREE is incredible.

If you can't see that your responses on here have just further illustrated everyone's point that you are too immature for a relationship of that magnitude, you REALLY need to do some self reflection before you can even consider a relationship with anyone.

• Members
Aiden and Suzy may I PM you? I'm done on here with the guys who want to treat me as a kid when I'm an adult.

BOYS; Pappy and chuck welcome to the modern world. What you consider adults isn't how my generation and the generations to come are growing up. We're redefining what adults are. Don't like it? Just bit the bullet. We're not going to change just cause you say you want us to. We're the real rebels and it's time we change whats been in place for far too damn long. If you want to call me a kid then so be it but I'm an adult whether you like it or not. There's only 2 major things I can't do yet but I can do everything you can. Vote, serve my country, go to jail or prison. I'm an adult so grab your balls and deal with it.

Final note chuck I HAVE A REAL JOB! I'M A LANDSCAPER. I BREAK MY BACK AT MY JOB CAUSE I DON'T HAVE A CREW I PROUDLY WORK BY MYSELF. I WANT TO WORK ALONE. I PAY TAXES. I'M KEEPING MEDICARE ALIVE FOR YOU AND I WON'T GET WHAT YOU HAVE OR WILL HAVE. YES YOU ARE TOO BUT ONCE YOU STOP WORKING I WILL BE PAYING FOR IT EVEN THOUGH I WON'T HAVE IT WHEN I RETIRE. I'll say it again to you. I'm an adult so deal with it.

Sorry Korn, you wouldn't like what I have to say. Your disrespect to the members here speaks volumes. And you are not redefining what adults are you're defining what an immature person is. You are not a rebel. You're a child throwing a tantrum. So as to the pm request my answer is no. Your rudeness to Chuck, Pappy and the other members who tried to help you in this thread is intolerable to me. And you are not redefining what adults are you're defining what an immature person is.