Official Community Forums Home

New

EMO

• Members

Hi everyone, I am new here, have never done anything like this in my life. I am suh a horny women. My man and I have great sex, just not enough for me, since I only have sex with him on the weekends. He satisfies me, but.... I am the one always the one starting it. I need to get him to take control over sex. We do have 3 toys between us, and have used them all. I love my vibe...he loves his pocket pussy, which I encourage him to use, thinking it will make him want me more. This site is great, I have learned so much already.

• Members

WELCOME!!! Some men (shocking i know) do have lower sex drive, that and he may really be very turned on by you intiating it, and well why mess witha good thing right? I know where your coming from though, have you spoken to him about it? Or you could tell him you want to try something new and you want to be his slave or submissive.

• Review Team

Welcome! I have been with a guy who had a lower sex drive than I did, or at least he didn't do much to show me that his drive matched mine. I am now with the most wonderful guy in the world - and he is as horny as I am. :P

Enjoy your time here. You are right, it is a great place!

• Members

Welcome and enjoy jump right in!