Official Community Forums Home

Franny And Belle

DADT

• Members

There was a knock at the door and she went to answer it. "Francesca Julianna Beauvoir, you look exquisite. Come in, come in. Welcome to Palm Beech. I can't believe you are finally here. Lets have a look at you." "Glad to leave frozen Manhattan behind. And what about you Isabelle Margarite Delmonti? You turned all girlie-girl. Where are you hiding all your sweetpants and hoodies?" It had always been their private joke to say each other's preposterous full names at least once a day. The friends laughed & clutched each other as if they'd never let go.

A decade or so before they had been BFFs at a small liberal arts college. They were inseparable. Neither of them were "outcasts" per se, but no invitations had been extended to join the"in crowd" either. Belle had been on the swim team. Liked going to the meets. Loved the physical exertion & that feeling of being at physical peak. But was not interested in having a chlorinated extended family to hang out with. Once she had done her laps & lifted weights she waved goodbye to her fellow"fish" and went to find Franny. When not swimming or hanging with Franny, she would grudgingly work towards completing her degree in psychology.

Franny was all about Fine Arts. All the artists she studied seemed noble, & romantic, & passionate. All sensibilities she wanted to possess, but somehow felt she lacked. She did join the school's amateur ballet troop, which did allow her to develop a strong, supple body. But alas she was never the prima ballerina and the parts she played had sporadic and fleeting appearances on stage. In addition, she was personna non grata with the other dancers. God had blessed her with a metabolism that allowed her to destroy pizza, chocolate in any form, and ice cream by the pint and not gain an ounce. Her colleagues would look on green with envy as they made do with celery and cottage cheese.

Why were they friends? Seemingly an unlikely pair they just seemed to get each other. When Franny was with Belle the world seemed safe and secure. Belle was a bundle of positive energy, but she accepted Franny in every way. If Franny was having a fragile day, Belle didn't say anything trite like "Chin up. The sun will come out tomorrow." She just ask Franny to tell her how she felt so she could understand her friend. And for her part, Belle was drawn to Franny because she seemed so mature and erudite, but never talked down to Belle like she was a dumb jock.

OK so I shouldn't go any further without telling your "mind's eye" what our damsels look like. The years had been kind to both these ladies. More than kind. When Belle's swimming career ended, God in Her infinite wisdom had decided that henceforth Belle would be an endless series of sensual curves. Men of a certain generation felt compelled to tell her that the great film director, Russ Meyer, would have made her the focal point of all his movies if only she had been born 30 years prior. In the Voluptuous Hall of Fame, her statue would be placed between Jane Mansfield and Jane Russell.

Today her bushy chestnut hair cascaded well past her shoulders. Her face was all soft features, with welcoming hazel eyes. Skin was berry brown. She had applied plum lipstick to her full lips. Her body was adorned with a cinnamon colored sleeveless dress with pale creme polka dots. It desperately adhered to her every curve. Light olive espadrilles completed her ensemble.

Franny had changed little physically. She could still pass for a ballerina, which she was quite proud of, and worked quite hard at. But the way she decorated herself had changed considerably. No more library mouse she. A skilled stylist had made sure that her fine, ash blond hair framed her exquisite face on its way to touching her shoulders. In contrast to Belle, her features were sharp, and precise, with high dramatic cheek bones. Her lips were thin, making her seem mysterious, but still very sensual when she was in certain moods. Crimson lipstick complemented perfectly her slate gray eyes and fair skin.

In deference to the Florida color pallet, she had on a short-sleeved scoop necked t-shirt of cotton-spandex blend in a radiant chartreuse. It clung to say the least. On her bottom half were straw colored linen pants. Unremarkable except that to get into them, a tailor must have sewn them on her. A pair of coral pink slingback heels completed the look.

Belle: "Let's eat. I made your favorite. Lobster ravioli."

Franny: "You remembered. You spoil me."

Belle: "Its gets better. There's tiramisu made with Grand Marnier for desert."

Franny: "I'm fainting with glee."

The two friends caught up on family and friends, as they devoured their feast. An hour later, there was not a scrap left as they enjoyed the last few sips of an Australian merlot.

Belle: "OK you. Spill it. Why did you have to come all the way down here so urgently. What's this thing you have to tell me."

Franny: "It was that letter you sent me when you told me you had become a lesbian, and that you had fallen in love with a girl called Amanda. Well you called her Mandy in the letter. It was such a beautiful letter and I wanted to be happy for you, but I was jealous."

Belle: "I wrote that 2 years ago. Mandy is long gone. Why is it so important now?"

Franny: "Ever since I got that letter I knew Mark was not right for me. We got divorced 5 months later."

Belle: "My letter caused that? I'm horrified. But how?"

Franny: "Now that I'm here I'm suddenly scared to say."

Franny got up and nervously walked toward the window looking out onto the balcony and the Atlantic beyond.

Belle: "Franny. We were always able to confide in each other. What is it?"

Franny: "I love you Belle."

Belle: "I love you too. We've always been close."

Franny: "I don't mean in a sisterly way. When I got that letter I felt a mini-rage."

Belle: "But why?"

Franny: "Because I should have been your first true love. I've loved you ever since we were in college. Did you think I gave a damn about swimming & whether your times were improving? I went to all those meet just to see you. To be there with you. I SHOULD HAVE LOST MY VIRGINITY TO YOU!"

There she had blurted it out. Hot little tears started to leak out of her eyes. That made her angrier. "Great. Wimpy mouse strikes again." She couldn't look at Belle. She just stared at the Atlantic feeling like an idiot. It had seemed like such a good idea on the plane. Now she just wanted to die.

And then she felt some warm hands on her cheeks. She was so upset she hadn't seen Belle come towards her. Belle held Franny's face in her hands. She brushed aside the tears on Franny's cheek bones and looked her in the eyes for what seemed like the longest time.

Belle: "That is the sweetest speech you or anyone has ever said to me. My heart breaks its so beautiful. What would you say if I told you that I have made love to you in my mind countless times since we first met."

Franny: "Belle don't just say things to jolly me up. I couldn't stand being pitied. Not by you, my dearest friend ever."

Franny broke eye contact. Belle held her delicate face firmly in place, and leaned down to place her lips on Franny's mouth. Belle felt a unimaginable euphoria. She wanted to drink Franny in. She let go of Franny's face, and wrapped one strong arm around Franny's slim waist, and with the other hand she held the back of Franny's neck and head. Belle thought she had never touched something so ravishing. Her dear friend and secret crush somehow seemed even more sensual that Belle had imagined.

Franny was overcome with relief, followed by joy. Could it really be that Belle wanted her as much as she wanted Belle? Oh to be held in Belle's arms. She had never felt so secure, safe...and wanted. She placed her hands on Belle's shoulders, and suddenly felt compelled to wrap her right leg around Belle's left leg. Belle breathed deeply. When Franny had done that, Belle felt her own muscular thigh slide in between Franny's legs. For the first time in her life she actually felt her chest heave with excitement. Belle had to break off the kiss as she felt she might suffocate with happiness.

Franny: "Make love to me Belle. Right now. Take my virginity. I need you to know me, and feel me, inside and out. I need you to extinguish the ache I've felt for you. Please, just take me Belle."

Belle: "OMG, Franny I'm scared I might hurt you I want you so bad. Can I really touch you, and taste you, and smell you all over? Right now?"

Franny: "I've dreamed of giving myself to you a million times. Make love to me Belle!"

The two friends went into Belle's boudoir. Belle peeled off Franny's shirt and disposed of her bra too. Franny kicked off her shoes, unzipped and slid off her pants. Belle's dress and espadrilles were discarded in an instant. They stood before each other, reached out and clasped each others' hands and kissed deeply.

As they stood, Belle's hands started to explore the contours of Franny's body. She stroked down Franny spine until her hands cupped her buttocks. They felt like two perfectly ripened grapefruits. That was it. Belle couldn't wait any longer. Still holding her, she lifted Franny up and plopped her on the bed. Franny reached out with her arms and gesture Belle to come closer. As Belle descended towards her, Franny took her head and guided Belle's lips towards her neck. Belle kissed Franny's neck and shoulders ravenously. It was so intense for Franny that she wrapped her legs around Belle's torso.

Belle began to caress Franny's breasts, and hungrily sucked in one nipple at a time. Franny moaned as she felt electricity pulse through her body. Belle's hot breath on her breasts made her feel an ache she had never quite felt before. Belle continued down Franny's belly and on to her mound and thighs. Belle wrapped arms around Franny's legs and pulled her pussy towards her tongue.

Franny thought she would die with pleasure as she felt Belle's tongue swirl around and through her lips, push into her opening, and flit across her clit. How could it get better than this? As Belle gradually applied more pressure and focused on the clit it did indeed get a lot better. Franny was wonderfully helpless as she felt Belle's tongue chase her clit around and around.

Franny: "Belle, I'm in agony. Please, bring me home. I feel faint. I can't believe how good you make me feel."

Belle: "Are you ready? I don't want to rush your first time."

Franny: "I'm perfectly ready. I need to release!"

Belle continued her tongue massage of Franny's clit, but started very slowly to insert her index finger into Franny's pussy. First it was just the finger tip. Delicate little strokes. Hi. How are you? Can I come in? . Franny's head swung from one side to the other. Her hands shot out and grabbed Belles wrists.

Franny: "Its too good. Its way too fucking good. Give me more."

Belle: "Like how much more? This much more. Is that going to be enough."

As she said this, she allowed her finger to slide in up to the knuckle. And slowly out again. Franny's grip on Belle's wrists got tighter. Franny's toned ballerina legs started to close, but Belle held them firmly open.

Belle: "Franny darling. You look like you're in agony. What can I do?"

Franny: "Belle, please, make the ache stop. I'm going insane. I need to explode."

So Belle gave her all of the finger. She increased the speed and pressure of her hand thrusts. Her tongue darted over Franny's clit. Franny could endure it no longer. Belle continued to apply her deft finger strokes as she looked up to encourage her friend across the finish line.

Belle: "Come on darling. Nearly there. You are so juicy. It feels so good to have my finger inside you. Do you like what Belle is doing. Yes? The cum for me sweetie. Cum for Belle."

Franny's breathing became short, sharp, hissed gasps. Her body seemed to be one, big muscle, exerting itself to breaking point. And then she let go.

Franny: "Belle, thank you. Oh God. Belle. I love you. It hurts so good. Ahhhhh.......Ahhhhh....Ahhhhhh. Oh God, I'm going to die.....What are you fucking doing to me? Oh God. HEELLLPPPPPP MMMEEEE!"

Franny's body convulsed and bucked. Her hands desperately grabbed at the bed cloths. Her legs clasped Belle's torso tightly. Her face was in the most excruciating grimace with eyes screwed shut. Eventually, Franny turned on her side, opened her eyes, as she gasped for air.

Franny: "Belle. You've ruined me. I can never have anyone else. I had no idea my body could do that."

Belle: "Franny that was so hot. Do you mind if I touch myself? I have my own ache to deal with."

Franny: "Yes, I do mind. I'm going to make you cum. That's right. Your little Franny is going to eat you. Lie down. NOW!"

Franny's forcefulness was wildly exciting. Belle lay down.

Belle: "Its fun to be submissive for a change. I'm normally the dominant one."

Franny: "What do you mean 'normally the dominant one?' How many harlots have you been catting around with, you busty trollop?"

Belle: "Enough."

Franny: "Tell me."

Belle: "Twelve."

Franny: "Twelve? That's like a girlfriend every 2 months."

Belle: "They weren't girlfriends. Hell they weren't even friends. And two were at the same time. So really that only counts as one. So just nine then."

Franny: "You beastly pig. Your pussy is mine now. Only my fingers touch you. Only my tongue tastes you."

Belle: "Shut up and lick me you little dike."

And the two of them burst out laughing.

Franny: "I'm trying to be dominant here. Don't make me laugh. Hey is it true what they say about you big girls?

Belle: "Watch it with that big girl talk. Is what true?"

Franny:"That you like it kind of rough. Biting, and nails, and nipple pinching."

Belle: "Oh Christmas. I do. Yes please. Very rough. Yummy."

Franny: "Really?"

Belle: "Yes, really. And because I've been such a bad girl you may have to spank me too."

Franny: "Spank you? Like this?"

Franny gave Belle's outer thigh a nice slap.

Belle: "Ooooh. Yes I've been very naughty. I think I need to be taught a really good lesson."

Franny gave her another healthy slap, this time on her inner thigh.

Belle: "Yes that's right. Teach me some more. I have been a really naughty Belle."

Franny: "And what about these naughty tits? How many dirty mouths have been on these."

Franny was really getting into it. She had never been so sexually aggressive. And Belle was so succulent. She hardly knew where to begin. Franny decided to straddle Belle by sitting with her groin on Belle's belly. Franny's still wet labial lips felt delightfully warm and slippery against Belle's mid-rift. That and Franny's post orgasm scent made Belle's own juices flow even more.

Franny held Belle's wrists firmly down, and then began giving Belle bites on her neck and shoulders.

Belle: "OMG, teeth have never felt so good. We're did you learn that? Don't stop."

Franny looked up and winked. Then back down. She began to move down Belle's chest. She gave the engorged sides of each breast slow, soft hickeys. Belle could only groan and try to move her arms, but found herself unusually weak under Franny's grip. Franny continued her torture with quick little bites to Belle's nipples. Belle was sure she had died and gone to Heaven.

Franny released Belle's wrists, and began running her nails down Belle's arms and the sides of her torso. She began to gently nip at Belle's soft belly. She was now straddling Belle's right leg, rubbing her pussy against Belle's thigh, while her own knee press against Belle's mound. Belle began to grind into Franny's leg as hard as she could. If she didn't get relief soon her head was going to explode.

Belle: "Franny, please. Put me out of my misery. I'm going to have a seizure if I don't cum soon."

Franny lay down between Belle's legs. Belle's scent was overpowering. And her lips were so full and puffy. Franny took a few seconds to admire her beauty. And then Belle took Franny's head in her hands and guided her head down. As soon as Franny's mouth made contact, she sucked in everything she could.

Belle: "That feels soooo fuuuuuccckkking ggggoooddd. Eat me Franny. Eat my naughty pussy. Teach me a lesson. Ooooh God, what are you doing with your tongue?"

Franny's tongue began to firmly lick up through Belle's pussy, with extra pressure applied to the clit. Belle's ache got so bad that she grabbed Franny's head and pulled it into her pussy, so that she could grind it against her face. Too add intensity, Franny's sharp tongue poked into Belle's opening.

Belle: "Franny. You got to do something. Make me cum. Please. I can't wait. Please Franny. I want to cum for you so bad. Make me cum Franny. PLEASE!"

Franny then did something rather curious. Belle expected her to keep licking. Franny had other plans. She got up and knelt beside Belle on her right side facing her friend. To Belle's amazement, Franny took Belle's hand and placed it under her own pussy. She guided Belle index finger in.

Franny: "Fuck me again Belle. We'll see who comes first. Yeah?"

Belle gasped. Franny then put her own index finger into to Belle's aching pussy. Where is it? Ah, there is her G. She began to rub in firm, rhythmic pulses with her index finger, while her thumb played with Belle's clit. Belle unconsciously returned the favor.

Franny: "Come on my love. You need to cum. Its OK. Just go. I want to lick your honey off my fingers. Cum for me sweet Belle."

Belle could not contain herself any longer.

Belle: "Fuck, I'm cumming, Ahh....Ahhh.... Fuck....It feels sooo goood. Keep fucking me. Finger me harder. It feels so fucking good. Keep fucking me. Ahhh.....Ahhhh."

Her orgasm felt so intense that it looked for all the world as if she was doing a stomach crunch. She was desperately gulping air in between piteous whimpers.

Hearing that was too much for Franny. She started her own orgasm sequence.

Franny: "Belle. Can you feel me? Can you feel my pussy? I'm cumming for you. I love you so much you made me cum again. Oh God. Keep fucking me too."

Franny collapsed on Belle, surrendering to the waves coursing through her body. It truly was where agony meets ecstasy.

The woman lay panting together, as both enjoyed their orgasmic tidal waves. As the waves subsided, they clutched each other silently for a few minutes. Eventually they both caught their breath.

Franny: "I'm starving. Got any pop corn?"

Belle: " Great idea. In the cupboard above the fridge. Microwave is about the stove."

Franny: "Got any Dr. Pepper?"

Belle: "Do I know you or what? Bought some this morning. Bottom shelf of the fridge."

Franny: "Loved loosing my virginity to you. Guess that means I'm your bitch now."

Belle: "Franny. We're dikes, not prison inmates."

And the two friends fell about laughing.

• Review Team

Very, very nice! Great details! You have some real talent, dear. Thanks for sharing it with us. I was right to wait until I got home to read it. ;)

• Members
Very, very nice! Great details! You have some real talent, dear. Thanks for sharing it with us. I was right to wait until I got home to read it. ;)

You are too kind.

It was rather long I know, but it seemed important that we know who these women were. I hope it wasn't too frustrating waiting to get to the erotic parts.

It was nice to write a more tender story. "Sad Face" ended up being a bit more raunchy than I had really intended. Of course, you, Ladylove, and Shelly got me all revved up. And TA sent me over the top. How could I have been expected to retrain my characters with my mind scrambled the way it was?

Anyway, if I made Alone Time a lot more fun then I am a happy author.

See patience really is a virtue.

• Members

"MMMMmmmmmmmmm.....oh, yeeeahhhhh"

Your story was more than inspiration for my morning play time! You are very, very talented indeed and I LOVE reading your work!

Keep giving it to me (us) baby, we (I) love it!

XXXOOO

• Members
"MMMMmmmmmmmmm.....oh, yeeeahhhhh"

Your story was more than inspiration for my morning play time! You are very, very talented indeed and I LOVE reading your work!

Keep giving it to me (us) baby, we (I) love it!

XXXOOO

Darling M:

I'm thrilled at the thought that it aroused you. I know you'll only accept erotica of the highest quality. A lot of TLC went into this tale. But it was arduous labor and took a lot out of me. Maybe I should make like JD Salinger and quit while I'm ahead.

Agonizingly Yours, DADT

• Members

OOOOOKKKKK

If I wasn't expecting my daughter home any minute, I'd be grabbing my college stud..... Now I'm just going to have to endure hours before finding my own release.......

BTW, Great story!

• Members
OOOOOKKKKK

If I wasn't expecting my daughter home any minute, I'd be grabbing my college stud..... Now I'm just going to have to endure hours before finding my own release.......

BTW, Great story!

I feel 10 feet tall. Means a lot coming from you Sweetie.

• Members
I feel 10 feet tall. Means a lot coming from you Sweetie.

(bat eyes, use southern drawl....)

From little old me.... Sir you are to kind.

• Members
Well, from a Librarian's view....FREAKING AWESOME READ! :) I need to read some of your other posts.

Try "SAD FACE."

• Members
Well that was worth the wait! Are you going to keep make us beg for next installment?

Hey Bean. How ya doing. Sooo glad you liked it.

I'm exhausted. I'm on sabbatical. Perhaps you might want to try your hand at thrilling us all.

• Members
Hey Bean. How ya doing. Sooo glad you liked it.

I'm exhausted. I'm on sabbatical. Perhaps you might want to try your hand at thrilling us all.

Oh no! Has the gauntlet been thrown?! Too bad I'm Slacker McLazypants. Maybe you could write something to keep the masses happy in the meantime.

• Review Team

mmmm Wow, I need to get on this board more often! That definetly made play time alot more fun :D Lovely write!

• Members
mmmm Wow, I need to get on this board more often! That definetly made play time alot more fun :D Lovely write!

Why thank you. I put my heart and soul into it. Check "Sexy Stories" again soon. I have one that is almost ready for Prime Time. Meanwhile, see if you like the "Sad Face" piece.