Official Community Forums Home

Safe Nipple Play?

jgattis

• Members

I'm curious if there is a safe way to engage in nipple play. My husband and I have just started to dabble in it and I really enjoy the sensations that a firm pinch or tug can give. I'm interested in exploring nipple clamps but am concerned about the proper use of them. I can imagine that damage can be caused if they are used improperly...yes? How long should the clamps be left on? What is a safe limit?

Thanks!!

• Like 1

• Members

Now, I'm just going on on a limb here but i'd think as long as your not cutting off circulation or clamping on so hard to break the skin you should be fine. I tried clamps and it didn't work out for me too painful. Good luck ladies!

• Members

Here's the ones I have.....started out with the clamps. The tension is adjustable and the rubber tips make it bearable. They look amaziningly hot on and that chain can be fun! I've left them on for up to a half hour and by then my nipples are turning blue, but I haven't noticed any desensitization or problems from it.

I just got the nipple/clit suckers from TT and the first time I tried them I about came unglued! Put them on, turned on all the little vibrators (which are nice and strong!) and proceeded to use the hand pump not knowing exactly what to expect. Well, I pumped it way too hard right off the bat. The suction on my nipples and clit coming out of the blue like that literally took my breath away!....I tried to breathe thru it but I couldn't take it for much more than a minute. I was thinking "I can't believe I just shelled out money for a torture device!" I gave it a minute then tried again, this time slowly working that suction up and now I love playing with it!

gallery_6077_129_675461.jpg

http://forums.tootimid.com/uploads/1225580..._129_675461.jpg

• Like 1

• Members
ouch

HAHAHA you took the "word" right out of my mouth!

• Members

I love having my nipples twisted, pulled, bit....But haven't thought about any of these toys. I will store this information in the back of my head.

• Members
My nips are not sensitive at all..so tugging and rough stuff does not bother me in the least

IDK if mine are or not I just dunno about those clamps...

• Members

Thanks Ya'll. I'm still unsure of the safest way to use nipple play in mine and my husband's play time. I mean...when a man wears a c-ring, it's recommended that he keep it on no longer than 20 minutes...right? Wouldn't there be some sort of recommendation for women (or men for that matter) using nipple clips/clamps?? It's the same principle, isn't it?? Restricting blood flow to a part of the body...right? What is "safe"??

Can anyone help me answer this question so I can play safely??

• Members
Thanks Ya'll. I'm still unsure of the safest way to use nipple play in mine and my husband's play time. I mean...when a man wears a c-ring, it's recommended that he keep it on no longer than 20 minutes...right? Wouldn't there be some sort of recommendation for women (or men for that matter) using nipple clips/clamps?? It's the same principle, isn't it?? Restricting blood flow to a part of the body...right? What is "safe"??

Can anyone help me answer this question so I can play safely??

But with nipple play your not restricting the blood flow liek with a cock ring. Your pinching the skin, so I don't think there is a time limit, more of a personal limit.

• Review Team
But with nipple play your not restricting the blood flow liek with a cock ring. Your pinching the skin, so I don't think there is a time limit, more of a personal limit.

That would be my guess, too. We have played some with various clamping and the blood is still moving or I would think they would actually start to get numb. Right? Again, I am just guess on that, but I know the more my SO plays, pulls on and clamps my nipples, the more sensitive they seem to get. There are certain times in my cycle that it is a no-no, KWIM, but most of the time I really enjoy it.

Thanks for the mini-review on the Triple Suck-Hers, Chloe. I may need to add that to my wish list now. B)

• Members
That would be my guess, too. We have played some with various clamping and the blood is still moving or I would think they would actually start to get numb. Right? Again, I am just guess on that, but I know the more my SO plays, pulls on and clamps my nipples, the more sensitive they seem to get. There are certain times in my cycle that it is a no-no, KWIM, but most of the time I really enjoy it.

Thanks for the mini-review on the Triple Suck-Hers, Chloe. I may need to add that to my wish list now. B)

Thanks for adding that. I'm not a doctor though I play one in my head. So i'm totally guessing.

• Review Team
Thanks for adding that. I'm not a doctor though I play one in my head. So i'm totally guessing.

Yeah, and I play doctor with you in my head, but ya know ... ;)

• Review Team
Well every good doctor has a hot nurse right?

At least one!

• Members

I love playing Doctor. It must be the control thing....... I'm taking applications for patient and nurse, and PA's.

• Members
That's alright, I'm "UP" to it so to speak. :P

I'm waiting next to the mail box, with great anticipation..... ;)

• Review Team

If MOHD's getting to be the patient, and LL the doctor, I KNOW I want to be nurse!!!

:D

• Members
If MOHD's getting to be the patient, and LL the doctor, I KNOW I want to be nurse!!!

:D

You got it..... we need a PA now