Official Community Forums Home

Positions For The Un-barbie

• Members

I agree with Tango on this one. You girls may be surprised to know that a lot of men aren't really attracted to the skinny super model types. Yeah they are nice to look at but aren't necessary for a woman to be attractive and desirable. My wife has put on weight over the years but that doesn't stop me from wanting her or loving her. I loved and married her for who she is and not for her body alone. In fact, if anything she was too skinny when we first married many years ago.

Just be yourself and try to quit worrying about the outer appearances. It's what's inside that counts.

Man

• Members
I agree with Tango on this one. You girls may be surprised to know that a lot of men aren't really attracted to the skinny super model types. Yeah they are nice to look at but aren't necessary for a woman to be attractive and desirable. My wife has put on weight over the years but that doesn't stop me from wanting her or loving her. I loved and married her for who she is and not for her body alone. In fact, if anything she was too skinny when we first married many years ago.

Just be yourself and try to quit worrying about the outer appearances. It's what's inside that counts.

Man

Great post. It is my understanding, men don't like making love to a coat hanger, which is model thin and grossly underweight. However, whatever you are, thin chubby or even fat as long as you carry yourself with a positive confident attitude you will be lusted for.

• Members
Thanks for the comments, firefighter. Yeah, being fat can kill you, and fast food, soft drinks, and buffets only contribute; I'm still a little lost though: I'm pretty sure I was wanting some hints on how to feel a little more comfortable in my own skin. With all due respect, I can get "diet" tips all day long, but that doesn't change the way I feel and look right NOW does it? Being proactive takes time and dedication, so until I'm fit and skinny, I have to deal with what I have right now :P

Totally understandable. I recommended some positions that might not make you think about weight while getting busy. Can I also just say that even before I started losing weight I was pretty damn comfortable (with a few moments of unhappiness) with my body and I think it's because I spend a lot of time naked. Like I come home from work and get naked. Go to bed naked, get up and watch saturday morning cartoons naked (yes, I'm a dork). DOing this totally mundane things in such a "risque" way makes it really easy to over look your flaws when your naked in front on someone else.

• Members
Totally understandable. I recommended some positions that might not make you think about weight while getting busy. Can I also just say that even before I started losing weight I was pretty damn comfortable (with a few moments of unhappiness) with my body and I think it's because I spend a lot of time naked. Like I come home from work and get naked. Go to bed naked, get up and watch saturday morning cartoons naked (yes, I'm a dork). DOing this totally mundane things in such a "risque" way makes it really easy to over look your flaws when your naked in front on someone else.

Great post SuzyP, and thanks for the support :P I saw your picture; way to go! I haven't been anywhere near a size 12 since High School, and even then that was as small as I got; maybe it's my height? I'm 5'8 and even at 150-160lbs I wore a size 12/14. I think being any smaller than that would be pretty unrealistic huh! LOL

Maybe I'll try that hanging around the house naked thing!! Sounds, well....very liberating! LOL

• Members
Great post SuzyP, and thanks for the support :P I saw your picture; way to go! I haven't been anywhere near a size 12 since High School, and even then that was as small as I got; maybe it's my height? I'm 5'8 and even at 150-160lbs I wore a size 12/14. I think being any smaller than that would be pretty unrealistic huh! LOL

Maybe I'll try that hanging around the house naked thing!! Sounds, well....very liberating! LOL

Oh i'm not a size 12 (yet ;) ) but i'm right there with you in height and everything.

I will say this realizing that I don't need to lose weight and i'm fine the way i am, was the best diet move i ever made!

And yes, i recommend to everyone to enjoy naked time! god for teh body, mind and soul!

• Members
I did not mean to come across in a bad way,,You dress what ever the way YOU feel sexy. I for one dont want a Nazi death camp type,,,I like curves and my women to enjoy a meal in a nice restaurant. I was only making a point to maintain or control what ever weight you want to live with. I bet if you lost 1 or 2 sizes you both can have some fun picking out some new bedroom clothes!! Or not.

I don't think you came off badly. My point is each person is comfortable with themselves at a different weight. What ever weight you are be confident and positive. If your unhappy being proactive will make one more self excepting. It was also sort-of defending the thin girl (not skinny) thing.

• Members
Okay, I'm going to to go about this in a totally different tack. Smiley, is there some physical reason that you have gained 50 pounds? This seems like a lot of weight without a reason. I think this could also be related to the other issue you have written about.

You know he is right!When a man really loves a woman(like I do you)she has the most beautifull body.She is the one most sexy and sensual to him.All he want to do is make her feel special and wanted.All he sees is beauty!!!!

I love you sweetheart ;)

• Review Team
... I love you sweetheart ;)

Not to high-jack the thread, but awwwww! :kiss:

• Members
I did not mean to come across in a bad way,,You dress what ever the way YOU feel sexy. I for one dont want a Nazi death camp type,,,I like curves and my women to enjoy a meal in a nice restaurant. I was only making a point to maintain or control what ever weight you want to live with. I bet if you lost 1 or 2 sizes you both can have some fun picking out some new bedroom clothes!! Or not.

No worries firefighter!! I did not take offense, I am just very opinionated! LOL My apologies if it came across as an attack LOL! :D I think a great deal of weight troubles spawn from stress; and today that is an inevitable fact of daily life. Maintaining the size is the easy part, it's getting there that I believe is the difficult part. That being said, it's easy to make excuses for not eating right or not working out; don't have time, dont have the money, so on so forth. It's easier to just admit defeat to whatever it is and be happy with yourself (for lack of better terms). I agree, just a size or two would make a tremendous difference, if in nothing else, confidence. And going naughty-clothes shopping sounds like a hella good time! LOL

• Members
Just remember ladies. Marlyn Monroe was a size 16 or maybe a bit bigger and she was regarded as one of the sexiest women in the world. It's all about attitude I think.

Man

Did you also know Marilyn Monroe was a size 4 when she publicly sang Happy Birthday to President Kennedy? It reinforces, whether you're a size 4 or size 16, as long as you have a positive self image and good attitude men will find you sexy.