Official Community Forums Home

What Is

tunch1

• Members

What is the weirdest or stupdist thing you ever did for a bet?

Mine is I have three months to lose 25 pounds and quit smoking and if I lose I have to walk once around the floor of my job wearing thigh high shorts, sport socks pulled all the way up and a small wife beater ... lol I'm not loseing no matter what:p

• Members
What is the weirdest or stupdist thing you ever did for a bet?

Mine is I have three months to lose 25 pounds and quit smoking and if I lose I have to walk once around the floor of my job wearing thigh high shorts, sport socks pulled all the way up and a small wife beater ... lol I'm not loseing no matter what:p

OK 25 lbs in 12 weeks. Thats 2 lbs a week. That is a very attainable goal for a any man. Your profile states your 21. If you could fit half to one hour of very brisk walking a day that would help rev up your metabolism. Don't be misguided in thinking thats it, it is all calories/fats in the mouth vs what's used for energy. Also, don't go for any of the silly diets, do it a healthy way so you can maintain it afterwards. Good luck!

In all honesty, I don't do bets, well, ones I know that there's a big chance I'll loose. I'm not very daring in that aspect of my life. Hell, I rarely play the lottery or buy scratch tickets! LOL Now, there's a few things that I've done in the past, where, if I look back on it now, I think "WTF was I thinking when I did that???"

• Members
When I was a teenager, we were out fishing and I had a guy bet me $50 that I wouldn't eat a live minnow out of the bait bucket. It didn't taste too bad :huh:

EWWWWWWWWWWWW.......Auditioning for Fear Factor?

• Members
OK 25 lbs in 12 weeks. Thats 2 lbs a week. That is a very attainable goal for a any man. Your profile states your 21. If you could fit half to one hour of very brisk walking a day that would help rev up your metabolism. Don't be misguided in thinking thats it, it is all calories/fats in the mouth vs what's used for energy. Also, don't go for any of the silly diets, do it a healthy way so you can maintain it afterwards. Good luck!

High rep squats should be included in your strength training regimine( stay away from leg presses) and if possable chins, pull ups, and dips for the upper body. That rev up the metabolism

• Review Team

My SO and I bet on the super bowl this year. The winner got to give oral first that night. B) I "lost" but really, was there any real loser? I think not! ;)

• Members
My SO and I bet on the super bowl this year. The winner got to give oral first that night. B) I "lost" but really, was there any real loser? I think not! ;)

HAHAHA...I think not too! I can not think of a single thing I have ever bet on....hmmm.

• Members

We had bet on a fun game of miniature golf last year. The winner received a nice long sensual massage from the loser. Oh we had so much fun with all of it.