Official Community Forums Home

Pleasing Master

sass

• Review Team

Lightning flashes through the window and makes the metal of the handcuffs sparkle for just a moment. Candles flicker and create a soft light that contrasts with the occasional harsh flash.

As you walk in the room, I see the surprise in your face as you spot me, collar in one hand, whip in the other. My midnight blue corset looks almost black, until compared to my black thigh-highs and spike heels.

You take a step toward me and I point the whip in your direction. Without saying a word, you know immediately it is in your best interest to stop. I move toward you as your eyes move up and down me, taking in every inch. The feel of your gaze is intoxicating and I feel a stir in my exposed nether region. As I approach you, I place the collar around your neck and you wisely do not resist.

“You are now my slave, I your Master. You will speak only when I tell you to. You will do what I tell you to and nothing more. Nod if you understand,” I say. You reply with a slow nod of your head.

“Good. If you behave, you will be rewarded. If you don’t … well, that would be unfortunate.”

Now holding your gaze with my eyes, the hand that used to hold the collar reaches for your hand. I move it toward my wet pussy and run your index finger along my slit. I then place that finger in my mouth and suck it, still looking deeply into your eyes. I see a fire in your eyes and I know you’re as hot as I am.

“Disrobe slave, slowly, so I may savor the experience,” I tell you. “Start with your pants.”

As you unbutton and then unzip your jeans, our eyes hold each others’. “Turn around, face the door,” I say, and you comply. You pull your jeans and underwear off together. I snap the whip in the air, just short of hitting your ass, and you flinch.

“Slave, I said slowly. Now you must be punished.”

I walk up behind you and caress your left cheek with the whip, then use my right hand to slap the other. You jump slightly, but make no sound.

“Have you learned or do you need another,” I ask sharply. You nod and I slap your ass again. “You are to speak when spoken to.”

“Yes Master, I am sorry,” you say. “I do understand and I am eternally sorry to have disappointed you.”

“Very good, that is much better,” I say, and bend down and run my tongue over your now pink ass cheek. “Continue to disrobe,” I order.

You slowly unbutton your shirt, and although your back is to me, I know you are starting to get a rise. The thought pleases me – knowing you are enjoying this as much as I am. When all buttons are dealt with, you slowly pull your shirt off your left shoulder, then your right, and allow it to gently creep down your back. I move in closer, so you can feel my breath on your strong back. Your shirt falls to the floor and you are completely naked before me. I am within an inch of you, but not touching you. I feel your body heat and I know you feel mine. I stand there, for what seems an eternity, then back away slightly.

“Turn around now slave,” I say. As you turn I keep my eyes upward, but reach out for your hardening cock. I grab it and look you in the eye.

“Did I tell you this was allowed,” I ask. “Answer me.”

“No, Master, you did not, but I am afraid it was beyond my control,” you say. “It is your beauty and your charm that has affected me in a way I am hopeless to prevent.”

I let go of your cock and take hold of the ring on the collar and push downward. “On your knees before me, now,” I say, and you comply.

“Do not touch,” I bark, as your face is mere inches from my hot cunt. “This is mine, not yours, and you will not forget that.”

I run the whip, still in my left hand, across your chest as I look down at you. You instinctively look up and me. I take my right hand and caress your face, your eyes close momentarily. Then I touch myself, massage my mound, just above my clit. Your eyes open and follow my hand. My fingers, no more than a few inches from your mouth, amble along my outer pussy lips, up to my clit and then into my slit. I feel your breath on me and it stirs me more. I hear your breathing change and I know how badly you want to help me. You lick your lips and the thought of your tongue on me nearly sends me over the edge.

“Do not think it, slave. You are here for my enjoyment, not yours. Do you understand,” I ask. You nod, and I continue to play a moment longer.

Then I turn, sit on the edge of the bed, spread my legs wide, and insert two fingers. I move them in and out, a small moan escapes me, and I see you watching, so intently, so eager to please, but forbidden. I lay the whip aside and reach back for a vibe. I turn it to high and rub it firmly on my clit and my fingers continue to rub my g-spot and please my ever-so-wet pussy.

“Do you see this slave,” I ask, and a barely audible reply comes from your lips. “I can make myself feel this good slave, just with you watching. You know that I can make myself cum, don’t you,” I say, my breathing quickening.

“Yes Master. But Master, may I ….” and before I can utter a word you are off of your knees and standing between my legs, pushing them even further apart.

“I didn’t tell you,” I say, as you push my hand away and ram your rock hard cock in me deeply. All thought of what I was going to say has left me, and you start pound me hard and fast as you push my legs back.

“I believe Master can make herself cum, but I think she prefers her slave to do it for her,” you say, and I am overcome with the intense feeling of an orgasm building. I am powerless to respond with anything more than a scream of your name as it hits, hard, and controls my body. I look up at you briefly and you smile, then a second wave hits me and I push into you hard.

“Master,” you say. “Yes, slave,” I barely get out through my shallow breaths. “May I cum in you,” you ask, and with that a third wave hits me and all I can do is scream “yes.”

You are moving harder and faster now. And then I feel you, I feel your muscles tighten, I hear your breath change, then you moan loudly and thrust hard, again, then again. I feel your juices fill me, drip out of me, and delight me.

Catching your breath, you lean forward and put your arms on either side of me, as your body is weakened by the incredible release. We look at each other and I reach up and grab the collar still around your now sweaty neck. I pull down, then I kiss you hard and deep.

“Slave,” I say, when our lips finally part. “I will never let you go.”

• Members
Lightning flashes through the window and makes the metal of the handcuffs sparkle for just a moment. Candles flicker and create a soft light that contrasts with the occasional harsh flash.

As you walk in the room, I see the surprise in your face as you spot me, collar in one hand, whip in the other. My midnight blue corset looks almost black, until compared to my black thigh-highs and spike heels.

You take a step toward me and I point the whip in your direction. Without saying a word, you know immediately it is in your best interest to stop. I move toward you as your eyes move up and down me, taking in every inch. The feel of your gaze is intoxicating and I feel a stir in my exposed nether region. As I approach you, I place the collar around your neck and you wisely do not resist.

“You are now my slave, I your Master. You will speak only when I tell you to. You will do what I tell you to and nothing more. Nod if you understand,” I say. You reply with a slow nod of your head.

“Good. If you behave, you will be rewarded. If you don’t … well, that would be unfortunate.”

Now holding your gaze with my eyes, the hand that used to hold the collar reaches for your hand. I move it toward my wet pussy and run your index finger along my slit. I then place that finger in my mouth and suck it, still looking deeply into your eyes. I see a fire in your eyes and I know you’re as hot as I am.

“Disrobe slave, slowly, so I may savor the experience,” I tell you. “Start with your pants.”

As you unbutton and then unzip your jeans, our eyes hold each others’. “Turn around, face the door,” I say, and you comply. You pull your jeans and underwear off together. I snap the whip in the air, just short of hitting your ass, and you flinch.

“Slave, I said slowly. Now you must be punished.”

I walk up behind you and caress your left cheek with the whip, then use my right hand to slap the other. You jump slightly, but make no sound.

“Have you learned or do you need another,” I ask sharply. You nod and I slap your ass again. “You are to speak when spoken to.”

“Yes Master, I am sorry,” you say. “I do understand and I am eternally sorry to have disappointed you.”

“Very good, that is much better,” I say, and bend down and run my tongue over your now pink ass cheek. “Continue to disrobe,” I order.

You slowly unbutton your shirt, and although your back is to me, I know you are starting to get a rise. The thought pleases me – knowing you are enjoying this as much as I am. When all buttons are dealt with, you slowly pull your shirt off your left shoulder, then your right, and allow it to gently creep down your back. I move in closer, so you can feel my breath on your strong back. Your shirt falls to the floor and you are completely naked before me. I am within an inch of you, but not touching you. I feel your body heat and I know you feel mine. I stand there, for what seems an eternity, then back away slightly.

“Turn around now slave,” I say. As you turn I keep my eyes upward, but reach out for your hardening cock. I grab it and look you in the eye.

“Did I tell you this was allowed,” I ask. “Answer me.”

“No, Master, you did not, but I am afraid it was beyond my control,” you say. “It is your beauty and your charm that has affected me in a way I am hopeless to prevent.”

I let go of your cock and take hold of the ring on the collar and push downward. “On your knees before me, now,” I say, and you comply.

“Do not touch,” I bark, as your face is mere inches from my hot cunt. “This is mine, not yours, and you will not forget that.”

I run the whip, still in my left hand, across your chest as I look down at you. You instinctively look up and me. I take my right hand and caress your face, your eyes close momentarily. Then I touch myself, massage my mound, just above my clit. Your eyes open and follow my hand. My fingers, no more than a few inches from your mouth, amble along my outer pussy lips, up to my clit and then into my slit. I feel your breath on me and it stirs me more. I hear your breathing change and I know how badly you want to help me. You lick your lips and the thought of your tongue on me nearly sends me over the edge.

“Do not think it, slave. You are here for my enjoyment, not yours. Do you understand,” I ask. You nod, and I continue to play a moment longer.

Then I turn, sit on the edge of the bed, spread my legs wide, and insert two fingers. I move them in and out, a small moan escapes me, and I see you watching, so intently, so eager to please, but forbidden. I lay the whip aside and reach back for a vibe. I turn it to high and rub it firmly on my clit and my fingers continue to rub my g-spot and please my ever-so-wet pussy.

“Do you see this slave,” I ask, and a barely audible reply comes from your lips. “I can make myself feel this good slave, just with you watching. You know that I can make myself cum, don’t you,” I say, my breathing quickening.

“Yes Master. But Master, may I ….” and before I can utter a word you are off of your knees and standing between my legs, pushing them even further apart.

“I didn’t tell you,” I say, as you push my hand away and ram your rock hard cock in me deeply. All thought of what I was going to say has left me, and you start pound me hard and fast as you push my legs back.

“I believe Master can make herself cum, but I think she prefers her slave to do it for her,” you say, and I am overcome with the intense feeling of an orgasm building. I am powerless to respond with anything more than a scream of your name as it hits, hard, and controls my body. I look up at you briefly and you smile, then a second wave hits me and I push into you hard.

“Master,” you say. “Yes, slave,” I barely get out through my shallow breaths. “May I cum in you,” you ask, and with that a third wave hits me and all I can do is scream “yes.”

You are moving harder and faster now. And then I feel you, I feel your muscles tighten, I hear your breath change, then you moan loudly and thrust hard, again, then again. I feel your juices fill me, drip out of me, and delight me.

Catching your breath, you lean forward and put your arms on either side of me, as your body is weakened by the incredible release. We look at each other and I reach up and grab the collar still around your now sweaty neck. I pull down, then I kiss you hard and deep.

“Slave,” I say, when our lips finally part. “I will never let you go.”

And the Golden Woody goes to Ms. L for best performance in a costume drama.

• Members

HAWTTTTT!!!!!

• Review Team
YUM! fiction or fact?

Fiction ... for now. ;)

Thanks for the compliments. Ya'll are great! :kiss:

• 1 month later...