Official Community Forums Home

Why Does Giving Facials Turn Us On?

dogg

• Members

Seriously...

I know it's a turn on for me, I'm just not sure why. I do know it's not a dominance thing with me. Nor do I think it's degrading.

I love my wife very much, and would never do anything I thought would degrade her.

But just seeing my come on my wifes face, or after a BJ, dripping from her chin...

Wow!

• Like 1

• Members

I think for most men (most) seeing the 'fruits of your labor' on her tits or face, is very visual. Here is the face of the woman who you most love (or are most attracted to) and your cum is dripping off it - very visual!

• Like 1

• Members
I think for most men (most) seeing the 'fruits of your labor' on her tits or face, is very visual. Here is the face of the woman who you most love (or are most attracted to) and your cum is dripping off it - very visual!

Darling M. Sorry to contradict. Kinda, sorta, but not quite.

Its a turn on for most men to shoot on her face or in her mouth because IT'S SO FUCKING NAUGHTY!

Suppose your HS Health teacher says "Guys, perfectly acceptable to ejaculate your semen either into you partner's mouth or onto her face. However, do give adequate warning that you are about to release & try not to get it in her eyes, especially if she wears contacts lens"

Yeah, then it would be as arousing as flossing.

OK, OK, Darling M is more than kinda right. It does look cool too.

• Members
Darling M. Sorry to contradict. Kinda, sorta, but not quite.

Its a turn on for most men to shoot on her face or in her mouth because IT'S SO FUCKING NAUGHTY!

Suppose your HS Health teacher says "Guys, perfectly acceptable to ejaculate your semen either into you partner's mouth or onto her face. However, do give adequate warning that you are about to release & try not to get it in her eyes, especially if she wears contacts lens"

Yeah, then it would be as arousing as flossing.

OK, OK, Darling M is more than kinda right. It does look cool too.

It is quite alright to disagree. I also think that many men like it because it is 'taboo' or 'naughty' or even 'marking their territory' - BUT, I didn't want to start the uproar of women saying, 'it is so degrading' or 'men are just pigs' - cause that has happened before.

I, personally, get off on it (as rare as it happens) because it is soooo naughty. I look at it like my reward, 'I did THAT' - and power is a tremendous turn-on!

• Like 1

• Members

I get the part of "marking territory", but that's not the way I feel at all. I hate to sound cliche', but it just turns me on, seeing cum on my wife's face, or dripping from her chin. I almost salivate in a sexual way.

It's just a turn on, and I don't think any more of it than that. I suppose you are right, M, it's a turn on because it's visual. Nevertheless, it makes me hot, and I don't consider it marking territory or degrading at all.

• Review Team

If done in love, I don't see how much of anything can be degrading. Yes, the same actions taken as a form of anger or in domination of someone when negative feelings are involved could/would be degrading, but whether it is a facial, swallowing, spankings, etc, when done out of love is just that - an act of love. Various acts of love are turn-ons for different people. Some women, like myself, get hot giving a blowjob while others don't. As for why - who knows - we are all different and our reason probably vary as much as we do. I say if you like and she likes it - go for it!

• Like 1

• Members
It is quite alright to disagree. I also think that many men like it because it is 'taboo' or 'naughty' or even 'marking their territory' - BUT, I didn't want to start the uproar of women saying, 'it is so degrading' or 'men are just pigs' - cause that has happened before.

I, personally, get off on it (as rare as it happens) because it is soooo naughty. I look at it like my reward, 'I did THAT' - and power is a tremendous turn-on!

Professor, I am aghast.......in a really, really, naughty, good way. We need to make sure you feel powerful more often.

"Reward!" Perfect. Exactly. "Power!" You bet. Girls if you have sufficient sexual skills that you can induce and control a man's orgasm then the least we Boys can do is salute you in the only way we know how at such moments. We cum on you. In our Mars subculture, this is considered a great honor not to be bestowed lightly upon just any sexual partner.

Oh no, not the"Womens' Uproar Movement." Maybe we are pigs. Happy pigs, that can enjoy a bit of fun and not get upset about 3 (4 tops) tablespoons of seminal fluid. When she is sitting on my face I don't think "well gosh this is sort of compromising. What does this say about my status as a man. Am I being subjugated again my will?" No I'm thinking "I hope she cums so much and so hard from the wonderful things I plan to do with my tongue that her love juice fills my mouth, nostrils and ears. And if she does, I'm going to just lie here and wait for it to soak into my skin. Yum!"

But maybe I'm odd.

Regards, D

Chairman & CEO

Rutting Pigs International, Inc.

• Members
Regards, D

Chairman & CEO

Rutting Pigs International, Inc.

That is HILARIOUS!!!

• Members

I can see why it gets you hot....I LOVE watching my guy cum too and whether in real life or the fantasy that accompanies playtime the thought of him cumming on my face, nipples, or anywhere else is a major turn on!

• Like 1

• Members
That is HILARIOUS!!!

I'm also a member of the Masonic Brotherhood of Pigs.

Darling M: I've been thinking about cum dripping down your tits all evening. You must stop blurting things like that out. With great power comes great responsibility. That was reckless........unimaginably, wonderfully reckless.

What am I saying.? You say whatever you want honey. Don't let the pigs hold you back.

Caio, D

• 11 years later...
  • Members

I think feeling his massive orgasm all over you is sexy. You know did something really special for him by making him shoot such a massive load and when you're covered in it, you bask over his excitement for you. 

• Members
On 3/16/2009 at 9:52 AM, dogg said:

Seriously...

I know it's a turn on for me, I'm just not sure why. I do know it's not a dominance thing with me. Nor do I think it's degrading.

I love my wife very much, and would never do anything I thought would degrade her.

But just seeing my come on my wifes face, or after a BJ, dripping from her chin...

Wow!

I feel 100 % the same.  Love seeing my wife's beautiful and smiling face accept a big load of cum.  I think the world of her and wouldn't think of degrading her either. 

• 1 year later...
  • Members

For me, it's all about visual stimulation.  I can shoot a lot of thick ropes so I like seeing it all afterwards.  I've never given a facial without first asking permission & I even enjoy giving thm to myself, too.

• Like 1