Official Community Forums Home

What Would You Do?

ladylove

• Members
my wife always says she wants to watch me fuck another girl

would you ever do that?

I would like to have a 24hr sex-fest with H.

• Review Team
that would be awesome for me. no phone, e-mail, only me!

if you had 24 hours, would you explore your dark side?

DH and I have explored our dark sides some with far fewer hours than 24, so if we ever had a full 24, I am sure we would.

• Members

I would have to say a house full of people, (of course all clean of STD's and there is no such thing as getting pregnant in my fantasies) where everyone is fucking everyone! The whole house is just crowed with people screwing. With lube dispensers on every corner and anything goes, to your own preference. It would go the whole night long... MMMMMMMMMMMMM

• Members
would have to say a house full of people, (of course all clean of STD's and there is no such thing as getting pregnant in my fantasies) where everyone is fucking everyone! The whole house is just crowed with people screwing. With lube dispensers on every corner and anything goes, to your own preference. It would go the whole night long... MMMMMMMMMMMMM

this my ultimate "eyes wide shut" fantisy!

would you wear a mask or costume or just be fully naked?

• Members
this my ultimate "eyes wide shut" fantisy!

would you wear a mask or costume or just be fully naked?

Oh, well I don't really know, probably be mostly naked with a skirt on or something. Never thought of masks though... That's an interesting idea. And really, if I were to have that kind of party, it wouldn't matter what anyone was (or was not) wearing. :D

• Members
Oh, well I don't really know, probably be mostly naked with a skirt on or something. Never thought of masks though... That's an interesting idea. And really, if I were to have that kind of party, it wouldn't matter what anyone was (or was not) wearing. :D

I don't know about the masks, but I like to fantasize about a hot young body, naked from the waist up, with a tight little skirt abd black panties!

• 9 months later...
  • Members

If you could do anything your little heart desired sexually without judgment, and with total exceptance (but are to inhibited) what would it be. This is a no-holds no-judgement post. So go wild!

disclaimer-it has to be legal.

Believe it or not, go around and caress, fondle, feel up and caress all the breasts I want on many women all around wherever I go is a biggy of mine. Feels silly but feels true and interesting. Just not respectful to actually do.

I have other ideas but this one is still top. The rest is normal but enjoyable though.

• Members

Believe it or not, go around and caress, fondle, feel up and caress all the breasts I want on many women all around wherever I go is a biggy of mine. Feels silly but feels true and interesting. Just not respectful to actually do.

I have other ideas but this one is still top. The rest is normal but enjoyable though.

:lol: I would agree not respectful at all to just go around fondling strange women's breast. :lol: ....

But in your perfect world anything goes ;)

• Members

:lol: I would agree not respectful at all to just go around fondling strange women's breast. :lol: ....

But in your perfect world anything goes ;)

Probably boring or creepy? Driving to find female hitch hikers to stroke and suck me, return the favor, maybe titty sex if they like.

Being straddled while driving, or her back to me as she hold the wheel, I caress her breasts and clit, she slides on me. mmmm

• 1 month later...
  • Members

i would love to lose my inhibitions long enough for a threesome. there are times i am very aroused by thouht. than others i am ambiguous about it. and in this fantasy i would be aroused by watching DH screw another woman. but alas in reality,. i could never handle it

• Members

i would love to lose my inhibitions long enough for a threesome. there are times i am very aroused by thouht. than others i am ambiguous about it. and in this fantasy i would be aroused by watching DH screw another woman. but alas in reality,. i could never handle it

Well you could get brainless third person to help make your fantasy a reality. (click on link)

• Members

Well you could get brainless third person to help make your fantasy a reality. (click on link)

You could join these guys:

http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31921

• 4 months later...