Let's Start Fresh! Random Thoughts!

Tyger

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

MsLayD

I just wanted to tell you that i know you deserve alot better man than i am or ever will be. I dont have much education, i dont make alot of money. And i havent been helping much at all around the house. But i will tell you that I Love oyu more than anything in this entire world and will never put anything before you.You made me the happiest man in the world when you said you would be my wife. And again when you told me you wanted to have a baby(even though i have 6 already). I will promise you that i will do my best to help you around the house more and take as much of the emotional load off your shoulders as i can. I have to thank you for making my life wonderful. You have given me reason to get up in the morning and face the responsibilities of everyday life. I only hope i can make you proud that you chose to be my wife. I love you baby.

• Members
Well the outside my circle, happened when I moved here. New town new prospects remember? I forgot to factor in the same me. But This little Moth is turning into a Butterfly tonight!

How are you doing butterfly?

• Members
How are you doing butterfly?

Well the party went great I looked hot and as soon as i get the pictures I'll post them here. There was one dumb btch who tried ruining my night but I still managed to save my night and give my number out to an uber hottie and ya know. :)

• Members

I wish I had 18 inches of snow... :( Well, I did, but most of it is gone already. I just want Christmas to come and go already, jeezz. Enough of this anticipation for what's under the tree.

• Review Team
MsLayD

I just wanted to tell you that i know you deserve alot better man than i am or ever will be. I dont have much education, i dont make alot of money. And i havent been helping much at all around the house. But i will tell you that I Love oyu more than anything in this entire world and will never put anything before you.You made me the happiest man in the world when you said you would be my wife. And again when you told me you wanted to have a baby(even though i have 6 already). I will promise you that i will do my best to help you around the house more and take as much of the emotional load off your shoulders as i can. I have to thank you for making my life wonderful. You have given me reason to get up in the morning and face the responsibilities of everyday life. I only hope i can make you proud that you chose to be my wife. I love you baby.

I love you, baby. Money and all that isn't important to me. You, your love and our family are all that matter to me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Why, oh why, do visitors to my house have to throw their half-full beer cans and drink cups into my garbage can? The sink is a half step away. One little pinhole in the garbage bag and their drink will be pissing all over my feet when I take it out to the garage. This ain't some fast food joint where you have no choice but to throw your leftover drinks into the garbage. Arghh! Farghh! Rassm! Frasmm!

• Members
If it weren't the middle of the afternoon with kids home I'd be in bed making some noise hopefully not alone! B)

mmmm, what kind of noises?

• Members

I work on an ambulance. Shouldn't my stress be from THAT?? I can go into all kinds of crazy situations and not feel phased. But other stuff in my life? Makes me want to pull my hair out. I hardly eat now and my sleep has been dramatically affected too. This has already turned into a horrible year. :(

• Review Team

I am so scared. I hate this feeling.

• Review Team
Hay are you ok?

Not sure.

• Review Team
can I help????

Probably not, but thanks. I'll let you know.

• Members

I really need to get some batteries... Like, a LOT of batteries. I don't even have DD ones! But it's going to be a lot of money. Blarg. Why are batteries so much????

• Members
I really need to get some batteries... Like, a LOT of batteries. I don't even have DD ones! But it's going to be a lot of money. Blarg. Why are batteries so much????

Do you belong to a Sam's, Costco, or BJ's?

• Members
My birthday came and went and I still didn't get any........ :(

Sorry Man, hope it get better..... Did you have a good day otherwise?