Official Community Forums Home

Let's Start Fresh! Random Thoughts!

Tyger

This was sooo popular, that I thought I'd start a new thread, since that one's getting soooo long!!! LOL So, what are your random thoughts?

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I like the idea of a new random thoughts thread!

I should get back to clearing off of the screen porch.... Andy gets here in 2 months and he will need a place to sleep! ;)

• Members

I have another dressy thing to go to. I think I do the thigh highs no undies tonight ;) with a pair of knock me down f**k me shoes. Let the fun begin!

I'm pleased that my daughter's had a bunch of playmates this week to keep her busy! It hasn't been an overly dull vacation for her afterall!!!

• Members

Had a nice night handignn out at a friends house around the firepit. The kids had a blast making smores and playing hide n seek. It was so relaxing.

• Review Team
Had a nice night handignn out at a friends house around the firepit. The kids had a blast making smores and playing hide n seek. It was so relaxing.

So glad you had a good night!

I have shut off the radio and tv, and am listening to the sound of crickets, frogs, the occasional owl & dogs. It's a lovely night out. I've done a bunch of folding (laundry), and really should get back at it....but I don't wanna! :P

• Members

I asked for a locking makeup box for my birthday for "ballroom makeup"....

Sure, I'll be using it for that at competitions... but it locks, has LOTS of space...... and my biggest vibe fits comfortably in it..... Guess what it will be used for between competitions? =D

• Members
I asked for a locking makeup box for my birthday for "ballroom makeup"....

Sure, I'll be using it for that at competitions... but it locks, has LOTS of space...... and my biggest vibe fits comfortably in it..... Guess what it will be used for between competitions? =D

Never thought about packing one of those but it sure would help releive stress between heats, I wonder if they make a vib that looks like a shoe brush

Glenn

• Members

I loved it. I slept in for the first time in a LONG time. I didn't get up til 10:25. Due to this I feel like I am so late at getting things done around here.

• Members
I loved it. I slept in for the first time in a LONG time. I didn't get up til 10:25. Due to this I feel like I am so late at getting things done around here.

Some times you just have to take the whole day off. :)

• Members

Wish I could but I did no work around the house yesterday as we had tball, then I played lazy and took a nap as well. Then went out last night. I wanted to start my spring cleaning this weekend. Oh well another weekend for that.

• Members
Wish I could but I did no work around the house yesterday as we had tball, then I played lazy and took a nap as well. Then went out last night. I wanted to start my spring cleaning this weekend. Oh well another weekend for that.

good for you :)

I'm sleepy! But I'm excited for this afternoon. I'm going to a Passion Party! :)

• Members

It's funny how time crawls when we have to wait.... >.<

• Members

Is looking forward to tomorrow and getting the house to myself for a while again. That doesn't happen very often but hell I got it to myself twice now in the matter of a week.....yeah.