Official Community Forums Home

Let's Start Fresh! Random Thoughts!

Tyger

• Members
My job interview over the phone is in thirty minutes. Here's hoping all goes well!!! What will it mean if I get the job? RELOCATION--hundreds of miles away. :)

Relocation loads of work but so much fun.... filled with the unknown and millions of possibilities. Good luck

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
Today is the first day of the rest of my life!!!

Just relax and enjoy sweetie. I am here if you need to talk. You deserve to be happy and I am happy for you.

Guest eminatic
I haven't seen it yet. My mom is out of town for the next week; maybe I'll take my dad to it. :)

i couldn't find ANYONE that wanted to see it with me...my best friend saw it without me because her date took her there, and she hasn't even seen any of the others D:

but luckily my mom just watched the Dark Knight and was obsessing over christian bale...and i remembered that he was IN terminator so i convinced her to take me :lol:

if you liked terminator 2 (because we all know thats the best one ;) ) then you will like it...there are alot of references to the second one <3

• Review Team

I finally found it - the perfect collar!!! I have been looking online (TT and other places) but not been able to find a collar that matches my whip and cuffs. SO and I stopped at a toy store on our trip north and found one that even has a matching leash! YIPPEEE!

• Members

Just so drained. Not sleeping that is for sure. Not sure how much more of this I can deal with. My daughter is not taking all of it well as the same goes for the rest of the family. I wish I knew why my grandmother is suffering so long. It breaks my heart seeing this every day. We are on day 11. She was given last rites 8 days ago when they didn't even think she would make it through the night.

• Members

Out of town. Tired. Bored. It's 6:00 PM. There are about 30 buses in the parking lot of the amusement park across the street. It's been pouring down rain. No a single ride is moving. Glad I'm across the street from that.

• Members
Out of town. Tired. Bored. It's 6:00 PM. There are about 30 buses in the parking lot of the amusement park across the street. It's been pouring down rain. No a single ride is moving. Glad I'm across the street from that.

I could alway be worse, you could be out of wine. :P

• Members
scheduled a gyn appointment on wednesday for one more attempt to find my sex drive :\

Good for you E. Make sure you get a complete blood screening.

Guest eminatic
Good for you E. Make sure you get a complete blood screening.

lol omg i usually always skip the blood test D: they don't take appointments for the blood test and its all by walk in only. the doctor writes the prescription first and then assumes ur gonna get the blood test later...

i remember last time i was telling a co-worker that i was afraid to get the HIV blood test and she started going on and on about how she was SO scared that she might have something when she did it but that i would feel better once i find out.......i only meant that i was scared of needles *awkward*

• Members
lol omg i usually always skip the blood test D: they don't take appointments for the blood test and its all by walk in only. the doctor writes the prescription first and then assumes ur gonna get the blood test later...

i remember last time i was telling a co-worker that i was afraid to get the HIV blood test and she started going on and on about how she was SO scared that she might have something when she did it but that i would feel better once i find out.......i only meant that i was scared of needles *awkward*

Well make sure you go to the blood test :)

• Members

I am looking for a new place.

My mom says 'Shelly, I love you, but I can't have you move home.

You are just to much for me!'

I almost died laughing!!

THANKS MOM!! :D

That will go into Moms comment hall of fame!

• Members

I am looking for a new place.

My mom says 'Shelly, I love you, but I can't have you move home.

You are just to much for me!'

I almost died laughing!!

THANKS MOM!! :D

That will go into moms comment hall of fame!

I always say: To good is no good!

Sound like you live by that rule..... Good for you ;)

• Members

Cleaning out closets and such while my daughter is away. Apparently she must have been home one time when the mail man came so I put a TT package away in the closet and forgot about it. It is from April 2nd....lol. It was a dvd, lube and coochy cream. Just funny that I forgot about it. It was like a mini Christmas.