Official Community Forums Home

Hello

Kimberly_00

Thought I might introduce myself..My names Kimberly Jean...Im 41 yrs old...been married for pver 20 yrs...have 2 children .....19 and 16.........Feels a lil lost as of late....Knows hubby loves me but hes lacking giving me attention...when I get attention from other men he seems to not notice..thinking visiting here and trying to things might put the spark back,,,,have a great day

• Review Team

Welcome! There is a ton of great information on here in the posts and articles - happy reading and posting!

Welcome to TooTimid! I hope you enjoy all the great topics here, check out the toys available, and read the reviews on toys that you're interested in. We're a pretty open & mature bunch of people here from all walks of life, so feel free to dive in and lend us your opinions, experiences, and ask questions!!

• Members

Welcome to TT. You've come to the right sight, for learning and laughing; And as Tyger said check out the toys.

Toys will add a new fun diminution to your sex lives.