Official Community Forums Home

Drawbacks Of A Really Large Cock?

complete abandon

• Members
I know that supposedly it is very elastic but can you tell me for sure that having lots of penetration (almost daily) by a very large (girthwise) cock/toy will stretch you out or not? What are the true medical facts on this?

My hubby is larger then average in both length and girth. We will be married 5 years in April, and have sex pretty often. I have never had a problem with things stretching out..Do your kegals every day. I usually do them while sitting in a car driving somewhere..kills time

• Members
My hubby is larger then average in both length and girth. We will be married 5 years in April, and have sex pretty often. I have never had a problem with things stretching out..Do your kegals every day. I usually do them while sitting in a car driving somewhere..kills time

good suggestion.....

• Members

A long time ago, in a galaxy...

Wait, wrong story.

When I was in college, I dated a girl who was seeing me and another guy (it was art school... tres Bohem). Now, I'm not small at all, but compared to the other guy, well... let's just say that he was huge. I never say it, but she claimed a solid 10" and a bit thicker than a red bull can.

This girl was fit, and tight, everytime I was with her. She explained the difference (for her only, I know) was that we hit different spots. With me, she could bottom out and rub her clit against my balls, or pelvic bone, depending on position. And that put me deep, stimulating multiple spots at the same time. When he went deep, it rubbed her cervix in an annoying way. So he gave her a good stretch, and stimulated the G vigorously in the Doggie position... but she had to rub her clit to get over the top.

Different stimulation, and she liked both. She told me that she came more with me, but maybe she was telling him that too... regardless, she never felt "stretched out", ever.

• Members

Different stimulation, and she liked both. She told me that she came more with me, but maybe she was telling him that too... regardless, she never felt "stretched out", ever.

There ya go ladies! From the horse's mouth (so to speak)!

• Members

Ok good to hear you reaffirming what I've always heard. A friend and I were discussing this and it led to the topic of possibly being stretched out over time due to lots of toy play - using very large, multiple, or toy plus large man instument at the same time. No need to worry or stop the fun then! Good! Kegels are a girl's best friend!

I've been with 3 well-endowed men. Only one really wasn't that great. He thought because he had a really large cock, that's all that he needed! He didn't think that forplay, oral (for me), or lasting a while was what he needed to do....so he was cocky! In more ways than one!! LOL

I'm still super-tight down there, thanks to doing my Kegel exercises.

• Members
just embrace the big cock!! it's good and good for you :P

:lol::lol::lol: Can't think of anything I enjoy more that! ;)

Squeezing out those Kegels gets to be a really good habit.....I find myself doing them constantly, everywhere!

• Review Team

SO and I play with super-sized toys often and yet he regularly tells me how tight I am, so I would say you have nothing to worry about. The vigina is an amazing thing!