Official Community Forums Home

Pictures Of Your Furr-kids!

Smile4Me

• Members

Hopefully I'm not the only animal lover around!! Here's a place to post your favorite NOT-HUMAN family members! Have fun :)

My kids:

m_5cc1b95e368e4a8b875e2e5587683def.jpg By far the most "laid back" cat you'll ever meet LOL!

m_825dc6f4efda4d8292788cef9bb58890.jpg

Hank: The Handsome Husky

Yes, they're adorable...I know! LOL :D

• Members

AWWW!! Casper is positively adorable!! Thanks for sharing! And what a little pimp in his sweater! LOL

• Members

cute!

OH and I love Casper in the skelo - sweater ;)

This is my hubby's blue heeler, Boots. She has it sooo ruff!!!

l_21658b8a4923018af66a833cbcffac5e.jpg

My blue heeler Little Lou. On her other side, she has a heart shaped patch of black. It's so cute!!!

l_7f9186796855443da31740b3d7fdd240.jpg

Here's one of my 4 cats. This is BooBow. Yes, he is sleeping IN the trash can. I am SOOO proud!!!

l_992a9259b636ee1952c8b35afdd16ad6.jpg

This is my daughter, and her "new to her" dog Patches. Patches is a Boston Terrier, Shitzu mix. And, you know how people are coming up with silly combination breed names? Well, I have decided that Patches is a "Boszu". LOL

l_6aa5a96b0eaa426e8e5fb1f0ebb446c5.jpg

A tisket, a tasket, my cat's 3 kittens in a basket!!

I think one's saying "HEEEEY!!! Why the hell did you wake me up???"

l_fa0b41106381a49359477fadcb9aedb6.jpg

And, one of our horses. This gelding is mine. His name is Wrangler, and he's a papered American Quarter Horse.

l_0537956d465c3c7a11fc9e84e04125ef.jpg

Guest eminatic

lol yeah, Casper's looking really manly on my pink bed :D

i REALLY want a german shepherd and a husky. it seems mean to keep a husky in the middle of the desert though =\

oh and he doesn't really have fur but heres my fishy, Mr Cotton Candy Sugar :lol:

cottoncandy.jpg

• Members

I have a long-haired chihuahua named Gypsy. Here she is looking unhappy in my new aquarium before I set it up :lol:

DSCN0931Small.jpg

...And eating a Ritz cracker she was not supposed to have

DSCN0946Small.jpg

Petri the parrotlet

DSCN1823Small.jpg

Diva

DSCN8874.jpg

Mia. They are sisters.

DSCN8872.jpg

Goldfish.

DSCN0921Small.jpg

Oscar + midas. I have tons of other aquariums and fish too, these are just the ones I think of more as "pets". They're quite friendly! :P

DSCN0580Small.jpg

• Members

Awwww, gorgeous Synirr! I've been trying to get my hubby to let me get a chihuahua for the longest, this one is just adorable! And the cats are beautiful too, such pretty markings! By the way, Petri is a GREAT name for a parrot! LOL

Tyger, great Blue Heeler, he's just gorgeous!LOL And so are the little babies! The cat in the trashcan is just priceless! Looks like something mine would do!

Here are some more photos of my babies :)

l_4ed140f3ebed42d46aa6d117545a720b.jpg

Hank when we "studded" him out, he was puppysitting! LOL Like father like son :P

l_72c0a0a17b01daec0d50752dc459220e.jpg

Still puppysitting, he was actually a great dad! LOL

l_7071e04213c949479e31c6dd765cf72c.jpg

Hank, laying in his favorite spot, the chase lounge! LOL

You would think he was spoiled or something :P Maybe A LITTLE (hehehe)

• Members

My Zeus!

gallery_7669_69_441394.jpg

He had surgery to remove some lumps. He's a healthy 11 years young, weighs in at 100(ish) pounds and is the sweetest best behaved baby in the world! He's been a part of the family (literally) since birth and I can't imagine a day without him now that he's with me!

• Members

Awwwww. I know see I will be running to a couple of states to puppy nap.....lol. Instead of napping hey Suzy you come here with Zeus, then we will nap PILTA's puppy and then go to NC and nap Hank.....lol. Oh wait April might enjoy having the two gals around....hehee.

• Review Team
This is "Sophie". Where'd the "Browse" (for pics in my puter) button thingy go ?

Mine is lost, too. :( I am glad it isn't just me.