Official Community Forums Home

When Do You Think Up The Best Forum Questions?

DADT

Insightful Questions  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Sources of Inspiration

• At the dentist during a cleaning
    • Sitting in church bored to tears?
    • On the Throne
    • Mind wanders when I'm pleasuring.
    • God speaks to me. She does!

• Members

Where does all our curiosity & thirst for knowledge come from? When do you have your best thought about what we should discuss at TT?

• Members

Cute DADT.

I think your born curious or not. My sister tells me I ask to many ?s, but inquiring minds need to know. I usually think up the best ?s for TT at the random times.

I could be in the grocery store see a cucumber, which reminds me of a mans member, remember the last time I...,

think about something that crossed my mind, wondered what if...... and a ? is born for TT. You just never know what the trigger will be.

• Review Team

I am also naturally curious - which served me well in my former life as a newspaper reporter. :) I don't know where the questions come from, they just come. So, I guess it must be God!

• Members

I think of my best questions when I am bored out of my mind.... unfortunately, that usually happens when I'm not around paper and pen, so I forget them before I can ask them.... :P

• Members

I guess I think of things that would have helped me years ago. Or things that I still wonder about today! Sometimes based on what people seem to be going through I will be inspired to post something. :)