Official Community Forums Home

Here's To Me!

lill4u

I know everyone has bad days when everything is wrong with them and the world but today I woke up and had a day just as rare for me; a "the shit" day. That's right just in a good sexy mood where it doesn't matter what I look like big/small, big breasted/our happy mouthful, tall/short, whatever. Today I'm "the shit" and everyone wants me. It's like the opposite to a bad day. I just wake up feeling senual and girly doing all the girly primp things you would do for a date like shaving, spending hours on hair and the perfect oufit, special make-up the works. Where do I have to go?? no where in particular I might just go pick myself up dinner or grocery shop but CHEERS to "the shit" mood and hopefully they'll come more often. ;)

lill

• Like 1

• Review Team

I love having days like this. Too bad they don't come more often!

• Members

Please send some of that "good day" dust this way. I've had moments like that but I haven't had a day like that in ages. I have a feeling that I wont be having a day like that until I'm doing the girlie thing for my husband to come home for his mid-tour leave. I already have the dress and shoes picked out for the airport so I do have something to look forward to, but getting there is going to kill me.

• Members

I love those days! Too bad they seem to be few and far between....

• Members
I know everyone has bad days when everything is wrong with them and the world but today I woke up and had a day just as rare for me; a "the shit" day. That's right just in a good sexy mood where it doesn't matter what I look like big/small, big breasted/our happy mouthful, tall/short, whatever. Today I'm "the shit" and everyone wants me. It's like the opposite to a bad day. I just wake up feeling senual and girly doing all the girly primp things you would do for a date like shaving, spending hours on hair and the perfect oufit, special make-up the works. Where do I have to go?? no where in particular I might just go pick myself up dinner or grocery shop but CHEERS to "the shit" mood and hopefully they'll come more often. ;)

lill

Good for you! I'm happy for you and anyone else who gets a "shit day."

I need one of those - well, except for the girly things part. I don't spend hours on my hair and I don't even relate to the concept of special make-up.