Official Community Forums Home

Question For Women

Sunday

• Review Team

It all kind of depends what I want, sometimes I want the foreplay and love-making, but there are times when this girl just wants to be FUCKED! :o On those times, I like just enough play to get me wet (usually doesn't take much) and him hard (takes even less! :P ) and then throw me down and bang me. I know, crude, but you asked! :) As for how long, I don't know, he always gives out before I do though. ;) If I haven't had enough, there is always my drawer of toys. Watching me fuck myself with my toys can get him going again, too, so things can go on and on if we have the time available.

• Members
Was still looking for an idea of for how long ;)

look time isn't always as important as satisfaction, and that is very different for everyone. If you are not able to hold out very long make sure your lady is getting a lot of foreplay and really having orgasms. If you give her a couple that way,and work her up again to have one with you during penetration your golden. If your not sure she done, ask her. If you tend to need more time to cum, work with it... have her stimulate you manually and orally longer. Again, I won't worry about the actual time, unless your a 10 second and done kind of guy, then you really have to work on it.

• Members
look time isn't always as important as satisfaction, and that is very different for everyone. If you are not able to hold out very long make sure your lady is getting a lot of foreplay and really having orgasms. If you give her a couple that way,and work her up again to have one with you during penetration your golden. If your not sure she done, ask her. If you tend to need more time to cum, work with it... have her stimulate you manually and orally longer. Again, I won't worry about the actual time, unless your a 10 second and done kind of guy, then you really have to work on it.

Nicely done :D

• Members

For me, preferable penetration time varies. I love when lots of positions are brought into play. When this is the case, short stints of time are fine with me, and I also will make sure he's not the only one having to do all the work. ;)

Now, if the foreplay is done just right to where it itself nearly kills me in a good way, that can be quite a different story. Say, for instance, we're in the car on the way home and I start kissing all over him and he gives me enough instructions to the point to where I am absolutely naked by the time we arrive (not even earrings or my watch!). Nearly 30 miles of this will make the seat need a little wiping. Oops, but ooh! Then, just inside the door, he takes me in his arms, ravishly makes out with me (after all, 30 miles also can make a man hungry too! haha), and plays with my clit while we're still standing up--only in such a way that my knees literally lose their strength and he's supporting my weight. He continues like so for a few more minutes and leads me to the bedroom. He nicely secures my arms in

the comfiest of cuffs. I strain and pull on them as he eats me out. I'm clearly at the break of insanity, so he assumes the position. Only, instead of penetration, he just teases me incessantly with his dick, rubbing it to and fro against me. So, when he finally does go deep in me, I have so much built up that I want him to go longer. I'm craving him to go longer, and the orgasms wind up leaving little lakes in the sheets--very intense. Just have at it, baby! Wear me out!!!

So, maybe I'm the odd one out. The longer the foreplay, the longer the "banging" for me. That, or the more intense. If we kind of just get down to it after a little foreplay, I'm quite content with just a few minutes of penetration. Anyway, all that matters is that everyone gets fully satisfied by the end!

• Members

I am into variety but I prefer foreplay in all situtations so that I can have a couple of Os before we go for penetration.

When the angle is right and I'm having O after O during penetration. When that is happening, I love having a long penetration time. When the Os aren't coming, a short penetration time...5 minutes or so...is just fine.

• 2 months later...
  • Members

I like lots of fore play and our sessions on the week ends last for a about 3 hours or so, sometimes longer. When its the week nights, it about an hour or two. He likes to take his time as much as I do. Why rush the good stuff in life?

• Members
It really just depends. I don't get as much foreplay as I would like. Normally, he will last about 10-20 mins but if we've been drinking it will last a long long time. I guess because he can't feel it as much? But for me its the opposite everything is heightened when I have been drinking and I am more free and open during that time. I don't know. I would say the best would be 30-45 mins of both foreplay and penetration together. Sometimes the body will just not allow it though or time won't.

We use a lot of foreplay and she will have the big O at least a couple of times before penetration ;) . We usually go at it all together for about an hour and a half.

In my experience, you are right on about the drinking part :D . She is pretty carefree when she is drinking and I do last longer when having a drink or two ;) .

You are right on about how the body sometimes will just not allow it ;) . Been there and done that...lol

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Penetration is when all the fun starts for me, but usually fore-play lasts 30-1hr because of how long it takes me to orgasm, and I LOVE oral for that. It really depends on how long I want to penetration, if it's painful for one reason or another I don't want it for very long, but if there is no pain I want every position in the book and I want it for how ever long he feels he can last. :) But there have been many times where there is the sand paper happening if you gals know what I mean? ;) Then I want it to just end.

The drunker I am the more and longer I want penetration to go, no matter how little time we have for whatever we are needing to do. ^_^ *starts sinking into very satisfying thoughts*

• Members

It seems like I may be in the minority here, but I'm not big on hours of penetration. I tend to dry out easily and get uncomfortable after about 10-15 minutes. My preference is 5-10 minutes of some good solid penetration--the deeper the better. Although, I'm fairly sexually inexperienced, so perhaps it's something that will evolve over time.

Our preference is oral, switching back and forth with one another. My husband loves to give me oral, specifically if I sit on his face and squeeze his head with my thighs. I love for the foreplay and teasing to last as long as possible, but it tends to run 20-30 minutes since my husband gets frustrated if I leave him hanging for too long.

...And in all honesty, after about 20 minutes or so I can't stand looking at his dick anymore without having it inside of me. Which is a pity, really, because I tend to jump him sooner than I should and miss out on my own "O" for it.

• Members
It seems like I may be in the minority here, but I'm not big on hours of penetration. I tend to dry out easily and get uncomfortable after about 10-15 minutes. My preference is 5-10 minutes of some good solid penetration--the deeper the better. Although, I'm fairly sexually inexperienced, so perhaps it's something that will evolve over time.

1 word... LUBE!!! It could be your best friend!! ;)

• Members

1 word... LUBE!!! It could be your best friend!! ;)

[/quot

Yep!! a good silicone based lube..just don't use it with your toys...We are big fans of the Pjur brand around here

http://shop.tootimid.com/eros-original-body-glide.aspx a few drops will do ya

• Members
Yep!! a good silicone based lube..just don't use it with your toys...We are big fans of the Pjur brand around here

http://shop.tootimid.com/eros-original-body-glide.aspx a few drops will do ya

There are tons to choose from, some people like a thinner one, some prefer a thicker... We like KY warming silk. If you like the warming sensation... some people don't but we do! We have tried a ton of different water based and silicone ones. This one is Glycerin based so it is safe for everything! We have also used silicone lube, not the one AK mentioned but it is pretty good also. I just wish it were thicker so we didn't have to reapply as often. I think you could either go to your local sex shop and get a bunch of samples (they sometimes have em at the register) Or on here I think they have some sample packs... good luck to ya! Let us know if you try it and how it works out!

• Members
There are tons to choose from, some people like a thinner one, some prefer a thicker... We like KY warming silk. If you like the warming sensation... some people don't but we do! We have tried a ton of different water based and silicone ones. This one is Glycerin based so it is safe for everything! We have also used silicone lube, not the one AK mentioned but it is pretty good also. I just wish it were thicker so we didn't have to reapply as often. I think you could either go to your local sex shop and get a bunch of samples (they sometimes have em at the register) Or on here I think they have some sample packs... good luck to ya! Let us know if you try it and how it works out!

Ok...sad story time. lol I have no toys yet. I've been procrastinating on researching which will be best for me, even though I really need to get to it because my hubby ships to boot camp soon and I'm stuck alone for 3 months. :(

I've used KY Touch Massage for masturbating, but I don't really care for it and my hubby seems against lubricants in general, even though I personally feel they're necessary for me. My ex always used ID Glide without fail, which worked well, but being water-based it tended to dry out too quickly. Honestly, it's just one of those things I don't really think of, which is why I come here for advise. X) It reminds me that there's nothing wrong with not wanting to be vanilla.

• Members
Ok...sad story time. lol I have no toys yet. I've been procrastinating on researching which will be best for me, even though I really need to get to it because my hubby ships to boot camp soon and I'm stuck alone for 3 months. :(

I've used KY Touch Massage for masturbating, but I don't really care for it and my hubby seems against lubricants in general, even though I personally feel they're necessary for me. My ex always used ID Glide without fail, which worked well, but being water-based it tended to dry out too quickly. Honestly, it's just one of those things I don't really think of, which is why I come here for advise. X) It reminds me that there's nothing wrong with not wanting to be vanilla.

There is NOTHING wrong with not wanting to be vanilla! Why is Hubby against lube? Does he think he should just get you wet enough or that it isn't natural?

Been there! I am the one who got my husband into lubes in general! Back in the day we used to use baby oil which looking back, wasn't too bad but certainly not the best choice!

As far as toys, listen I only JUST started getting into them a little over a year ago and I will be 40 in Sept! So kudos to you starting now!

My advice to you would be to start out with something basic, like a simple vibe with multi speed so you can adjust to your liking. Pocket rockets and bullets are good for clitoral stimulation which IMO is a good place to start. Then working up to penetration and g spot stim. Simultaneous is the best thing ever but since you are sort of new you may want to start out with one thing at a time... :)

• Members

We use Astroglide Strawberry. Good for toys, penetration and oral. We've been very happy using it ;)

• 10 years later...
  • Members

As long as it takes.  It depends on the position, the guy, and the duration and type of foreplay.  Sometimes I can have an orgasm in a couple of minutes, but often it takes longer. If I'm allowed to get him aroused orally, I'm usually pretty wet before he ever pokes it into my vagina. The risk I take is he cums in my mouth or on my face before I can put him inside me.  But that has it's own rewards.