Official Community Forums Home

Question For Women

Sunday

• Members

How long do women like their men to be "in there" banging away? I've always felt a little inadequate because I'm a short timer - a minute or two is all I can take before I cum. If I've had sex within the last hour or hour and a half I go longer, but then I may lose my erection before I cum. I've learned to spend a LOT of time on foreplay so she gets something out of it, but I've always wondered if women would prefer a guy to get in there and pump them 'til they cum or be like me and give then a lot of foreplay and not so much pumping.

I wonder how long the average guy can be inside pumping away before he cums?

• Members

My guy use to be be the iron-marathon man.... If he was getting close he'd stop the action for a minute or two and then continue... As of late, he's doing great but not quit the marathon man. How long, lot and lots of foreplay and anywhere from 5 min 15. something like that, I'm not exactly checking the clock.

Sunday, if your doing a lot of fore-play to accommodate for time and your lover is happy, then that's all that matters. I'd much rather have a shorter penetration time and be completely satisfied, over length of time.

• Members

I like a lot of foreplay. I also like to get right down to it sometimes... I was just talking about this to someone too. For me the ideal time line of penetration would be 30-45 min. That's how we are, we switch positions etc... Is that weird, seem long? Now I am curious too!

• Members
I like a lot of foreplay. I also like to get right down to it sometimes... I was just talking about this to someone too. For me the ideal time line of penetration would be 30-45 min. That's how we are, we switch positions etc... Is that weird, seem long? Now I am curious too!

Your kids must be in bed by what...... 8pm? Mine are older and stay up late. I'd feel funny going to bed at even 9pm when they are up and home.

• Members
Your kids must be in bed by what...... 8pm? Mine are older and stay up late. I'd feel funny going to bed at even 9pm when they are up and home.

LOL 8:30 and they sleep like rocks! I hear ya! I can't imagine what things will be like in a few years... ugh

• Members
LOL 8:30 and they sleep like rocks! I hear ya! I can't imagine what things will be like in a few years... ugh

Yea, I remember those days..... these are even better..... they're all good.

• Members

One of the things that gets better is that you're more likely to have the house all to yourselves from time to time as the kids get older. We're enjoying that stage right now.

As to the question, I get so much foreplay that I feel guilty about it sometimes. It's almost always all about me. By the time we get to the "pumping part" , it probably lasts about 5-10 minutes. Sometimes he will pull out for awhile to last longer, but sometimes I just need him to keep at it. Most of my orgasms are not from the pumpimg part anyway.

• Members
One of the things that gets better is that you're more likely to have the house all to yourselves from time to time as the kids get older. We're enjoying that stage right now.

As to the question, I get so much foreplay that I feel guilty about it sometimes. It's almost always all about me. By the time we get to the "pumping part" , it probably lasts about 5-10 minutes. Sometimes he will pull out for awhile to last longer, but sometimes I just need him to keep at it. Most of my orgasms are not from the pumpimg part anyway.

Am I odd girl out? I mean sure I get lots from foreplay! ...but once he penetrates me it's like now were talkin'!

• Members
How long do women like their men to be "in there" banging away? I've always felt a little inadequate because I'm a short timer - a minute or two is all I can take before I cum. If I've had sex within the last hour or hour and a half I go longer, but then I may lose my erection before I cum. I've learned to spend a LOT of time on foreplay so she gets something out of it, but I've always wondered if women would prefer a guy to get in there and pump them 'til they cum or be like me and give then a lot of foreplay and not so much pumping.

Well I think it's different for everyone, for me I can't get enough of a good ol' fashioned humping, wet or dry ;) that being said, there's no way I'm gonna ever be unhappy if a guy has taken the time to satisfy me, no matter how long he's in.

• Members
Yea, I remember those days..... these are even better..... they're all good.

I just wish my high school senior will go to bed before midnight....he doesn't have his first class till 9:00 am :angry:

Having to get up at 4:30 am to go to work doesn't help matters either :(

• Members
I just wish my high school senior will go to bed before midnight....he doesn't have his first class till 9:00 am :angry:

Having to get up at 4:30 am to go to work doesn't help matters either :(

Yep, I know what you mean. The one we have left home is a junior in HS, and we have the go to house. I'd rather be the go to house, but it is interruptive sometimes.

You get up with the birds....... UGH!

• Members

I don't feel guilty. A few times I said something to my husband about it and he replayed he love to pleasure me and watch me have an orgasm it's hot and get's him even hotter. He's glad he can still do it for me.

Men, if your out there reading this, is that a standard feel good response, tell us how you feel.

Am I odd girl out? I mean sure I get lots from foreplay! ...but once he penetrates me it's like now were talkin'!

Sunny, penetration is my favorite too. Nothing like it.

• Members
I don't feel guilty. A few times I said something to my husband about it and he replayed he love to pleasure me and watch me have an orgasm it's hot and get's him even hotter. He's glad he can still do it for me.

Men, if your out there reading this, is that a standard feel good response, tell us how you feel.

Sunny, penetration is my favorite too. Nothing like it.

I have to agree with your husband. He and I think alike, exactly :)

• Members

I LOVE penetration!

However, if I haven't had sex in awhile (like what's going to be when my SO finally gets back here from NZ) or if I have been doing kegals a lot, it tends to hurt and I like it to go a bit faster.....

My first time with my SO he lasted about an hour (changing positions and relubing.... O.o). And let me tell you. It had been a few months since I had sex, and boy was I SORE!!! But, I did get my first gspot orgasm (ever) from him that night..... I love it, but foreplay is great too....

Ideally for me, about 30-45 min unless I'm in a real fixation mood.... then he can go to town for hours and I wouldn't mind..... But, on the nights that he lasts 15 min or so, he makes sure I'm taken care of in other ways.... So honestly, I love penetration, but I'm happy as a lark no matter what way I get my "O"

• Members

Hi! Not a female here, but the topic interested me, so I thought I would respond. My wife and I, married for about 14 years, rarely have any kind of foreplay anymore - but that's the way our love life has kind of evolved, with kids, both work, etc. We do, however, have regular intercourse and my wife prefers to achieve several orgrams through straight pumping + vibrator. During an average session, she'll achieve 2 - 4 orgasms, and I'll pump away anywhere from 30 - 45 minutes (sometimes longer if we're really into it). She seems to enjoy long periods of "banging away" (as you put it) and little to no foreplay - opposite of what you described. In order to last the length of time I described, I frequently have to divert my thoughts, when I am approaching the brink, to non-sexual thoughts, until I regain control. That's easy...I just think about work, as nothing makes me lose my erection faster!

Good luck!

• Members
Hi! Not a female here, but the topic interested me, so I thought I would respond. My wife and I, married for about 14 years, rarely have any kind of foreplay anymore - but that's the way our love life has kind of evolved, with kids, both work, etc. We do, however, have regular intercourse and my wife prefers to achieve several orgrams through straight pumping + vibrator. During an average session, she'll achieve 2 - 4 orgasms, and I'll pump away anywhere from 30 - 45 minutes (sometimes longer if we're really into it). She seems to enjoy long periods of "banging away" (as you put it) and little to no foreplay - opposite of what you described. In order to last the length of time I described, I frequently have to divert my thoughts, when I am approaching the brink, to non-sexual thoughts, until I regain control. That's easy...I just think about work, as nothing makes me lose my erection faster!

Good luck!

That is how we are at times too! We mix it up... :)

• Members

I worry about my time a lot. My SO even once told me that she prefers to do is for as long as we can, because even if she feels like she has no more to give, she just loves the feeling. Knowing that she loves it for as long as she can get it, makes me always want to perform better. At the same time, I know we have gone long enough where she starts to dry out which can be fixed, but the soreness that occurs normally after sex, may kind of start after we have been going for well over an hour. This doesn't happen often though.

Normally we are just so into each other that its very intense, always kissing, touching, squeezing, etc. I can normally give her an O within 5-10 minutes, but I like to give her more. I don't have any idea what is considered ideal by the average woman. I had one person tell me most women prefer upwards of an hour, easily. Maybe even coming closer to two hours, foreplay not included.

• Members
I worry about my time a lot. My SO even once told me that she prefers to do is for as long as we can, because even if she feels like she has no more to give, she just loves the feeling. Knowing that she loves it for as long as she can get it, makes me always want to perform better. At the same time, I know we have gone long enough where she starts to dry out which can be fixed, but the soreness that occurs normally after sex, may kind of start after we have been going for well over an hour. This doesn't happen often though.

Normally we are just so into each other that its very intense, always kissing, touching, squeezing, etc. I can normally give her an O within 5-10 minutes, but I like to give her more. I don't have any idea what is considered ideal by the average woman. I had one person tell me most women prefer upwards of an hour, easily. Maybe even coming closer to two hours, foreplay not included.

Wow, two hours of banging...is that what all the ladies want without forplay? God, I wish I was in my twentys again :D

• Members

me and my boyfriend, if we have time sometimes we gotta squeeze the quickie, but perferrably we both take turns going down on each other for like at least an hour! Usually edging, but sometimes at first i might give him head and make him cum and then he will go down on me for a bit, and by the time he edges me to orgasm a few times hes ready for me to go back down on him...

usually ill have tops 2 orgasms, sometimes none and then we are both so aroused we have slow teasing sex/penetration (usually one person teasing the other unwillingly haha) and then when we cant take it anymore we go wild... usually my boyfriend can 40 minutes if its wild intense sex, more toward an hour and half if its more sensual love making haha

i dont get bored of the long time for either department...