Official Community Forums Home

Tiny Bullets?

Bettacreek

• Members

A few months ago, hubby and I purchased this toy:

http://shop.tootimid.com/all-nighter-dual-ring.aspx

Now, I can't find bullets around that size/type that have replaceable batteries. Any pointers on a product that fits what we're looking for?

• Members

In the description it states batteries included. There must be some way for you to change the batteries and us the bullets it comes with. Do you have the directions still? If not why don't you e-mail customer service and let them know the issue, they may be able to tell you how to change the battery or what you can do.

• Members

I don't have instructions any longer, but, the little bullets are plastic, sealed/melted at the sides, and the only other "access point" would be the turn on thing, which also doesn't come out. I may send an email anyways.

• Members
I don't have instructions any longer, but, the little bullets are plastic, sealed/melted at the sides, and the only other "access point" would be the turn on thing, which also doesn't come out. I may send an email anyways.

Sounds like the way our Durex cock rings are built, sealed with no access to the batteries. The only thing with them is that they are meant to be thrown away when the batteries run out.

• Members

Shoot, lol. All of the bullets are either 2.5" or more, OR, they have a ton of wires to get tripped up in. The 1" are perfect, but I don't want wires, especially with a dual ring.

• Members

TC3215main.jpg

Not sure but would these work at all. They are small, strong, replaceable batteries and waterproof. This is 2 inches long and .75 wide.

• Members

Whoo hoo! I decided to dissect one of the bullets. I figured that it was either going to come apart and I'd be able to change a battery, or it wasn't made to be changed anyways, in which case, I wouldn't be out anything anyways, as they're both dead anyways. So, I had to get a box cutter to get it apart, but, it does have little prongs and such to snap it back together! Have to make a quick run to Walmart now, as I've been having a "craving" for this thing and it's been dead for awhile now.

• Members

TC3215main.jpg

Not sure but would these work at all. They are small, strong, replaceable batteries and waterproof. This is 2 inches long and .75 wide.

Thank you. If I hadn't been able to figure out these, I probably would have went with those. They're still too big, but they're at least .5" shorter than what I've been finding. I just don't like having a bullet digging in where it's not supposed to, which all of the longer ones do. :/

• Members
Thank you. If I hadn't been able to figure out these, I probably would have went with those. They're still too big, but they're at least .5" shorter than what I've been finding. I just don't like having a bullet digging in where it's not supposed to, which all of the longer ones do. :/

I am afraid I can't help you with your present "bullet" problem. The bullets I like best are about 2" long and 1" thick. They are shiny silver in color and have a separate battery pack and run on 2 "AA" batteries. My only complaint with this type is the length of the wires 'twixt controller and bullet. If the wires were 24" long that would be better. I've had 5 or 5 of these. Only one that still works but they get ALOT of usage.