Official Community Forums Home

Question For The Men....

mystofpric

• Members
Alright guys post hook-up what are you thinking about? You just had great, nay, amazing sex with a woman whom you (hopefully) find attractive and you have a fair amount of things in common with, what do you think/do?

Now, if this were truly an awesome "hook-up" - met out somewhere, hit it off, fucked each others brains out - and the guy was interested in pursuing things further, our thoughts would probably be "did I remember to get her number?"..... ;)

It has happened... been into each other... went to his\her place.... had an evening of fun but never exchanged numbers because they were ...um... preoccupied...

Otherwise:

.. In no particular order:

- WOW... Hope we can do that again!

- WOW .... When can we do that again?

- WOW .... Will I get to do that again?

- How soon should I call her

- Does she want me to call her?

- If I call tomorrow will I seem too eager

- If I wait too long to call it might make her think I useed her for sex

- If I call too soon she might think I want to use her for sex

- What other kinky shit might she be into\want to do with me?

- Did she just use me for sex? (thought when we try to call and can't get in touch)

- I hope that wan't just a payback to a cheating boyfriend i haven't found out about yet... (next thought after did I just get used for sex)

I could go on and on.... as we get older, with more mileage and confidence many of the more insecure thoughts go away..... We figure to call the next day and plan out the next "date"... not necessarrilly a "hook-up"....

• Members
Now, if this were truly an awesome "hook-up" - met out somewhere, hit it off, fucked each others brains out - and the guy was interested in pursuing things further, our thoughts would probably be "did I remember to get her number?"..... ;)

It has happened... been into each other... went to his\her place.... had an evening of fun but never exchanged numbers because they were ...um... preoccupied...

Otherwise:

- Did she just use me for sex? (thought when we try to call and can't get in touch)

- I hope that wan't just a payback to a cheating boyfriend i haven't found out about yet... (next thought after did I just get used for sex)

I could go on and on.... as we get older, with more mileage and confidence many of the more insecure thoughts go away..... We figure to call the next day and plan out the next "date"... not necessarrilly a "hook-up"....

HAHA. Okay so that's kinda what I thought might be going through a guy's head. Now based solely on what he said the next day (multiple times) he had an amazing time (his words) and i know he has my number as I watched him save it into his phone. PLUS he has a necklace of mine so bitch better call me or i know where he lives... :) Sorry i just feel naked with out it. Kinda like a security blanket!

• Members
HAHA. Okay so that's kinda what I thought might be going through a guy's head. Now based solely on what he said the next day (multiple times) he had an amazing time (his words) and i know he has my number as I watched him save it into his phone. PLUS he has a necklace of mine so bitch better call me or i know where he lives... :) Sorry i just feel naked with out it. Kinda like a security blanket!

Good Question, Suzy.

Thanks for the honest answer, G.B.

It is always interesting to find out what they (guys) think afterwards.

A lot of them are the same thoughts we (ladies) have, too.

• Members

I may be too young to answer this and it be as helpful, but depending on the situation, if I was interested, I would look for any signs that the lady may want me to stay the night. It shows you enjoyed being around them rather than just sex.

Then the next day as you go your different ways, as opposed to one or the other rushing out the door, make hint as to when you would like to do something again. Personally I was always nervous around the ladies, so the more I can tell you are into me, the more comfortable I feel. And if I know for sure you are into me, the less I wait to call.

• Members
I may be too young to answer this and it be as helpful, but depending on the situation, if I was interested, I would look for any signs that the lady may want me to stay the night. It shows you enjoyed being around them rather than just sex.

Then the next day as you go your different ways, as opposed to one or the other rushing out the door, make hint as to when you would like to do something again. Personally I was always nervous around the ladies, so the more I can tell you are into me, the more comfortable I feel. And if I know for sure you are into me, the less I wait to call.

First of all hon, i'm not much older than you, and secondly i think I may see my blunder... The next day when we were hanging out (around other people) he kept talking about how awesome of night we had and I kinda stayed quiet, I'm not one for broadcasting that sort of a thing.

• Members

I was extremely fortunate to find someone to fulfill the physical aspects of my life. Both of us have separate lives but met on one of those adult meeting sites. I was probably way more nervous about the whole thing since it's been sometime (decades) that I had such an encounter. But it was fantastic from my perspective & hers. Yes, we are getting together again (there's some distance between us).

Call it kismet, fate whatever...I got lucky

• Members
I was extremely fortunate to find someone to fulfill the physical aspects of my life. Both of us have separate lives but met on one of those adult meeting sites. I was probably way more nervous about the whole thing since it's been sometime (decades) that I had such an encounter. But it was fantastic from my perspective & hers. Yes, we are getting together again (there's some distance between us).

Way to go, pal :D . I'm happy for you!

• Members

CONGRATS!! :)

• Members

Otherwise:

LOL I love the list! So true!