Official Community Forums Home

Shave Or Trim?

questioner

I'm new here and have been reading some great things, thanks for many ideas. I have one question though. Neither my wife or I shave and don't trim very close. Do you find increased pleasure with a clean (or closely trimmed) pussy and/or balls?

Guest eminatic

for myself? no i do not notice a difference in feeling either way. for the opposite sex all i will say is any part that they expect me to put in my mouth must be shaved.

• Members

No question. I definitely have an increased sensitivity, and my Husband likes the feel when well kept. As for you, I enjoy my Husband much more when I don't have to fight through the forest, so in-turn He likes it MUCH more. As for his sensitivity, I'm not 100% sure, I never asked specifically. He just loves that I love it. BTW - Shave the boys, trim the all around the soldier. Start there and see. For your wife shave all the underlings and get as bare as she want in front.

• Members

I love it that my wife shaves don't like to see too much hair and I like to see her vagina it is so sexy

• Members

I shave but my wife trims. She also says she doesn't like stray hairs in the mouth :rolleyes: . As far as sensitivity, the vibrating cock rings do feel better when I shave ;) .

• Members

Underside shaved smooth,

Topside neatly trimmed.

I feel better when I am groomed.

• Members

I shave. I have been doing it a little over a year and I know he loves it. I remember when I first did it I didn't tell him I was going to and then I emailed him pictures of what I had done...hehee. I haven't really noticed an increased sensitivity, but that is just me.

I have no preference for him. He does shave from time to time. It is a nice treat but either way is fine sith me.

• Members
I'm new here and have been reading some great things, thanks for many ideas. I have one question though. Neither my wife or I shave and don't trim very close. Do you find increased pleasure with a clean (or closely trimmed) pussy and/or balls?

I'd say definitely yes.

It's probably purely psychological; just putting in the effort to make everything look great down there makes you both feel a little more sexual. It's like dressing up when you're going out to party: in a way, it gets you in the mood.

• Members
I'd say definitely yes.

It's probably purely psychological; just putting in the effort to make everything look great down there makes you both feel a little more sexual. It's like dressing up when you're going out to party: in a way, it gets you in the mood.

I can see why you would think so and maybe thats true for men (the psychological aspect) but as a female I have to disagree. Yes prepping one's self is important to feeling sexy and in the mood. However, when a man's hand, lips, tongue, whatever.... touches a shaved vaginal area their is most definitely a heightened sensitivity that is in no way purely psychological.

Here do this: Assuming you have hair in your head, take your hand and ever to lightly run your fingers over the top or your head, ok, now do the same thing to your arm(if it's not hairy) or neck or a hairless area of your person. feel the difference......... Now times that by at least 10 for the sensitivity factor of the vagina itself. Not purely psychological at all!

• Members
I can see why you would think so and maybe thats true for men (the psychological aspect) but as a female I have to disagree. Yes prepping one's self is important to feeling sexy and in the mood. However, when a man's hand, lips, tongue, whatever.... touches a shaved vaginal area their is most definitely a heightened sensitivity that is in no way purely psychological.

Here do this: Assuming you have hair in your head, take your hand and ever to lightly run your fingers over the top or your head, ok, now do the same thing to your arm(if it's not hairy) or neck or a hairless area of your person. feel the difference......... Now times that by at least 10 for the sensitivity factor of the vagina itself. Not purely psychological at all!

Wow, I never thought about it that way. It does make sense, at least for women.

Thanks for that, I'm definitely going to mention that next time I get in a discussion about shaving =)

• Members
Wow, I never thought about it that way. It does make sense, at least for women.

Thanks for that, I'm definitely going to mention that next time I get in a discussion about shaving =)

Your welcome :)

• Members
I'd say definitely yes.

I'd like to understand if you think it's purely psychological effect for men? I invite any of the men on the board to reply.

• Members
I'd say definitely yes.

I'm really interested if men, all/most/some men have any heightened sensation from personal grooming or not?