Official Community Forums Home

I Have Several Ideas =)

• Members

I've never done it before but I'd like to dress up in some sexy costume. At the moment since my hair is light I was thinking of dressing up as Alice in Wonderland but in the sexy version. Does anyone else recommend anything? I'm trying to think what would be hot dressing up as for my first time.

I've always wanted to dress like Pamela Anderson in Barbed Wire. I dunno, the leather/vinyl look, to me, is HOT!!!! :)

• Members

Yes I agree. :) I'm checking out a lot of web sites today. Once I find some outfits, I'll reply back and show you some. I've never showed that side of me but now that I learned more about myself I feel very confident and I want to show my wild side off!

• 5 years later...
  • Members

For,dress up play, Wonder Woman is one of my favorite. She has to be the sexiest character/super hero. After this a woman in chaps and cowboy boots is at the top of my list. Next, in no particular order: Cat Woman, School Girl, and Sexy Police Woman.