Official Community Forums Home

Homosexual Sex Question

huskerfanatic

• Members

Hello everyone,

I need people's opinion.

I have always been a very straight guy. I love women, and i getting married in a year. about 5 years ago, before I met my lady, I noticed that seeing a mans genitals aroused me a great deal. This led to fantasies of performing oral, as well as recieving anal..but i have no desire to have a romantic relationship with a man.

I also have performance problems in bed. I can get it up, but I cant finish without my hand. I do masturbate quite frequently, so i am not sure if that is why..but this is happened with every woman ive slept with.

What do you all think?

Also, what is giving head like? i so want to try it

• Members

I think you need to answer some questions of your own before walking down the isle.

You want to know what giving head is like, how badly do you want to know?????

It's thrilling to be able to give pleasure to some, and there is a sense of power in being able to control the outcome. Isn't that the way it is for men?

• Members

Hi Huskerfanatic - welcome!

I think that you have come here, asking these questions for some very good reasons. If you are about to get married, this is an important thing to work out.

Let's get out the facts:

You say you love women - does that include a sexual attraction for them? Would you prefer looking at a naked man over a naked woman? Do you like oral sex with WOMEN? Do you have fantasies more about men or women?

Saying you have 'always been a straight guy' is like saying, 'I never eat chocolate ice cream' - meaning, you are classified as such until you sample and like the chocolate ice cream. You may be straight by exlusion, meaning, you have not truly had sexual relations with another male.

Now, you say seeing a man's genitals arouses you. There is nothing inherently 'gay' about that, many men do enjoy watching or looking at other men, particularly if that man is having sex with a woman. However, would you say your arousal for men is stronger than your arousal for women?

When you masturbate, totally alone, what do you fantasize about? Men or women or both? You say you can get an erection, but you can't finish without your hand. This does not mean you are not attracted to a woman, this can mean any form of things, even fear of pregnancy, or you like your own hand action better.

You want to have oral sex with a man, and experience anal sex with a man, but you don't want a romantic attachment. Do you think that this makes your fantasy any less 'homosexual' because you don't want to be romantic? Straight out, if you have attraction to men, and are desiring to fullfill them, at very least you are bi-curious. I would suggest seriously thinking about all of this before you get married. IF the thoughts have been there all this time, they most likely will not go away after marriage, and you don't want to end up hurting your new wife, or family, by cheating or being emotionally or sexually unavailable.

You may just be curious, it may be more, but you owe it to yourself to find out!

For the longest time, my hubby shied away from anal sex, because of the stigma men have put on it: " If you like anal sex, you ARE gay." This is simply not true. Once he realized that, he really began enjoying it, even using some of my more phallic toys to get pleasure from anal play. And he wasn't using the phallic toys because he wanted a real dick, it was because he liked the way they felt.

He once asked me if I thought he may be gay cuz he likes anal sex. So, I put it to him bluntly: "would you rather it be a real man's penis penetrating you, or just the toys?" He was appalled and said "JUST THE TOYS!!". I said "so, you are NOT gay".

It sounds to me like you are bi-curious. You want to know what it's like to pleasure your own gender, and that is totally normal. If the thought of being with a man turns you on that more than actually beingwith a woman, then you may want to rethink your being a "totally straight man".

You say you're getting married soon, but here's the thought, if you get married, do you think that the thoughts you're having now, will affect your future marriage? Do you think that you can resist the urge to try it? Because, once you're married, you're suppose to stay true to your spouse. Feelings of denial and even some resentment can happen if you don't persue some things that you really want to try, or the confusion you have may also hurt the marriage too, and that wouldn't be fair to you, or your future wife.

There are many women that are pretty closed-minded when it comes to that. You're either gay, or not. Telling her NOW, would be less hurtful than if you were married her, since you've always come across to her as "totally straight". If you married her, THEN told her, she would feel betrayed & lied too, even if you hadn't done anything at that point.

As for the masturbation, it sounds like your body is use to being able to cum with the use of your hand only. Most men have a firm grasp when they're masturbating, much tighter than a natural vagina can ever hope to squeeze all the time. If you don't want to always cum like this, then you need to try and taper off the masturbation with the hand, so that your cock feels, well, a little neglected, (aka more sensitive), so that you can cum from vaginal sex too.

Best wishes!!!

• Members

IMHO the worst thing you could do would be to marry a woman! Have you discussed this with her? Do you have any plans to see your fantasies though? Is this just going to be the secret side of your life you hide away? What if you marry this woman and she discovers how you feel inside? Or worse you marry and then see your dreams come true. I think you need to settle these questions longggggggggg before you marry if you ever do!!!!!!!!!!

I think anything less would certainly be unfair to this Lady and to you. And life together would have no chance of lasting!!!!!!!! MHO

• 1 month later...
  • Members
IMHO the worst thing you could do would be to marry a woman! Have you discussed this with her? Do you have any plans to see your fantasies though? Is this just going to be the secret side of your life you hide away? What if you marry this woman and she discovers how you feel inside? Or worse you marry and then see your dreams come true. I think you need to settle these questions longggggggggg before you marry if you ever do!!!!!!!!!!

I think anything less would certainly be unfair to this Lady and to you. And life together would have no chance of lasting!!!!!!!! MHO

That Chuck is a fart smeller.

I mean a smart feller!! :)

• Members
That Chuck is a fart smeller.

I mean a smart feller!! :)

To answer one of your questions "what is giving head like, I so want to try it"

I had some of the best sex ever in my life about 18 months ago with a guy whose thing was, well, he was a cross dresser. This was new for me. I mean I had never been with a crossdresser (cd) before but had been with men. It was kinda weird for me cuz he wasn't 'passable' and with makeup he was kinda funny looking (ugly w/makeup and blond wig). But at that moment we had already french kissed and as he was a VERY hot kisser I was down for what was coming next. After some heavy duty making out (basically a 10 minute hot ass frenchkiss+crotch rubbing and rubbing) I said lets go into my bedroom. Well he wanted to go into the bathroom to change into 'Jackie' so I got down to my tightie whities and got into bed.

Fast forward about 20 minutes.

I was feeling very good and was hot as all get out. So I moved down to where I could get down and personal with his dick. I just touched him and touched his dick and pulled his foreskin back and just kinda kissed the head of his cock. It was just soooo smooth and the texture of his skin was like velvet. And his cock smelled like soap. This turned me on even more. I wet my lips and kissed the side of his beautiful cock from the tip down to his root. And back. I had a screamin' hardon. I wet my lips and took his cockhead into my mouth about an inch and ran my tongue around the lower edge of his crown. It was the first cock I'd had in my mouth for about 30 years and it was good. At that point I took a breath and swallowed his beautiful cock till I started to choke at maybe 3 inches for 4 or 5 strokes. Jackie told me to stop cuz he didn't want to cum yet so regretfully I stopped and crawled back up to his side. He moved down to my cock. He went very girly on me and played with my cock just like the best handjob/hummer you ever got from a gal in your life!! He was very femme and proceeded to give me one of the three best blow jobs of my fucking life!!! At that point it was guys-2 women-1.

Jackie loved to give head. She sucked me and deepthroated me when I shot my creamy load down his throat. We talked. Pillow talk. We fell asleep together and in the morning we went to a locally famous breakfast joint. We both pigged out. Afterwards we were supposed to go to a gun show but I bailed. I bailed cuz I got issues with my bi-ness.

Put your marriage on hold dude. Tell your gal NOW about these feelings you're having now. They won't just go away. Take it from a guy who's almost 57 and been runnin' from his feelings all his life.

Find a gay bar near your town. Take a night out on the town and approach this like anytime you would go out to score a hot lady. It's all the same just the genders are different.

The first time I went to a gay bar in 30 years I was nervous as all get out.

I am alot cooler now. Unfortunately I live 75 minutes from the only gay bar I know about. But the last time I was there I picked up a hot leatherman.....(PM me and I will tell you about what anal feels like....and I am all bottom)