Official Community Forums Home

Question :)

• Members

I was with my boyfriend yesterday and he asked me if you could finger my butt. At first I was nervous but he told me that he's heard woman get off to when there getting there butt fingered? Is there a special spot that most people hit as to where they have a bigger orgasmn? I'm just wondering cause I have quite a big one yesterday, haha! I feel more comfortable about it but I doubt I'll ever try anal. Just wondering more about why woman tend to getting off quicker when it's being fingered. I've always heard it from several people but I never understood why.

• Members

Well in my experience, I've had one anal orgasm. An old boyfriend was fingering me down there while eating me out and I totally felt an orgasm coming from my ass!! It was pretty good, but I prefer vaginal over anal...anal just isn't my thing. I did not have a clit orgasm while having my anal O, so I can't relate to the "i got off quicker with anal fingering"

I do however tend to get off a lot faster to clit orgasms when there is something in my pussy :D

• Members

Yes I agree. I liked it cause he was very gentle and used a lot of lubed. Next time however I plan on using a vibrator also along with being fingered. Sometimes men find it that if woman use vibrators that there not doing there job well enough but I've heard it's hard to have a orgasm sometimes if your not using a toy. Is this true?

• Members

It takes me a LONG time to get off with finger rubbing the clit. Vibrators are MUCH faster!!!

Plus they do the work for you. Its easier to use a vibe on the clit while fucking or what not then to try to have you or your SO to do all finger work!

Plus, my BEST orgasms have been while I'm being fucked with a vibe on my clit, cause then I get gspot and clit at the same time and OOoooo!!!!! :D

To me, it usually has nothing to do with men not doing their job right. Vibrators are just easier, faster..they get the job done in a timely manner! I do enjoy I good hand job every now and then tho ;)

• Members

I agree! :) Thanks for your advice on the matter! I certainly feel more open talking about this now, I thought I was the only one who needed a vibrator to boot! Before I remember I used to be a very soft moaner, now that I use vibrators I'm always really loud, haha! :P

• Members

The fact is, while the stimulation from fingers (either yours or your partners) is always nice, a vibrator just does the job quicker. That is why I am a big fan of bullets because they are smaller and can be put right in the middle of me and my man - or used for solo play. Here is my philosophy on vibes: why have 1 orgasm when you can have 5 or more? Use vibes!

Now, as for the anal / orgasm thing. Many women LOVE to be fingered anally while be fucked or being eaten out. I love it, but I like butt plugs too. Just always remember to play safe, never go from ass to pussy with a finger / toy. Also, remember the anal lining is very sensitive, so watch for finger nails that are too rough.

Enjoy your anal play. Enjoy your experiences and don't be afraid to try anal at some point.

• Members
Yes I agree. I liked it cause he was very gentle and used a lot of lubed. Next time however I plan on using a vibrator also along with being fingered. Sometimes men find it that if woman use vibrators that there not doing there job well enough but I've heard it's hard to have a orgasm sometimes if your not using a toy. Is this true?

We use vibrators, rabbits, bullets all the time during foreplay. We also use vibrating cock rings during sex. The more stimulation she gets on the clit, the more she gets off ;) . I love the rings too ;) . I have no problem with any of this as my "handle"says, I Love 2 Please :D:D .

• Members

Well thats good to know. I guess just some men are insecure about themselves cause they feel there not a good lover but they just have to understand that a woman needs a lot of stimulation as you say. :)

I can never give up my toys! :)

• Like 1

• Members

Now, as for the anal / orgasm thing. Many women LOVE to be fingered anally while be fucked or being eaten out. I love it, but I like butt plugs too. Just always remember to play safe, never go from ass to pussy with a finger / toy. Also, remember the anal lining is very sensitive, so watch for finger nails that are too rough.

Enjoy your anal play. Enjoy your experiences and don't be afraid to try anal at some point.

I posted this somewhere here before, but here it goes again. Let your man put his finger in your ass and push down on his cock while he's fucking you. It may be that it pushes the cock against the g-spot or something, I don't know, but it's gotten a good response when I've done it for/to a partner. As for me, I enjoyed feeling the head of my cock moving inside her.

• Members

Thank you! :P I haven't had sex with my boyfriend yet, I'm still waiting for the right time. Right now were just fooling around and getting to know each others bodies better. In the past I've rushed into sex way too quickly, so this time I want to play and have a little fun. One thing I love to do is tease my man as I'm giving him head until I go down on him. Every time I end up going down on him, he ends up getting off. So good thing I've been teasing playfully, hehe. I always think to myself, lets just have fun and play, if you go in for the kill and try to get your man off constantly thinking about it, it's going to seem like hard work. So now I always have a lot of fun and he does the same thing to me. :D

• Members

I found that for me it was a combo of the penetration and clitoral stimulation. As the other posters have said there is nothing wrong with adding in a bullet for play with your guy. It's not that he's doing anything wrong, but women need more stimulation. And I agree with Mik it's a speed thing, why not have 5 orgasms when without it you could only have one?

Guys that think they should be enough need to get out of that head space, it's not that they aren't enough it's just why not have added fun?

Who cares what it takes to get you there, the fact is you're getting there while he's participating with you so it's all good. Good luck!

• Like 1

• 12 years later...
  • Members
On 5/29/2009 at 1:48 PM, Amylynn920 said:

I found that for me it was a combo of the penetration and clitoral stimulation. As the other posters have said there is nothing wrong with adding in a bullet for play with your guy. It's not that he's doing anything wrong, but women need more stimulation. And I agree with Mik it's a speed thing, why not have 5 orgasms when without it you could only have one?

Guys that think they should be enough need to get out of that head space, it's not that they aren't enough it's just why not have added fun?

Who cares what it takes to get you there, the fact is you're getting there while he's participating with you so it's all good. Good luck!

your absolutely correct sweetheart, my wife asked me if I would be ok with her using a vibrator on her clit while I was fucking her, I mean OMG yes sweetheart please do, and I'm telling you it's such a wonderfull treat for me as well cause I can actually feel it also and feeling her quivering lips tighten around me is wonderful