Official Community Forums Home

Quiet People Are You Quiet In The Bedroom Too?

• 3 years later...

Shy and quiet IRL, but midway in bed, sometimes I'm quiet and other times I love to talk dirty and moan loud. For some reason no matter how much I want to I just cannot do any type of striptease in front of my husband and we've been together for almost 8 yrs.

• Members

My current friend is very noisy. I like it. :)

• Members

Generally quiet outside of the bedroom, but once the passion is turned up I tend to be quite vocal and verbal. I enjoy both giving and getting instruction. I'm not sure I could have quiet sex. The louder my partner is the more I give and attempt to please her.

• 7 months later...
  • Members

Pretty quiet outside the bedroom but I tend to lose my inhibitions. All goes in the privacy of your own home.

• Members

IRL - I'm witty, chatty but not loud. My wife is an extravert.

In the bedroom, it is completely situational. If no one is around and we are playing, then ear plugs would be a good thing for both of us. If we are being more sensual or the kids are home then it is just bed noise with some low moans and groans. I would have to say over the years I have became a bit louder and my wife has become less vocal. Her clitoral orgasms have always been very quiet.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

In another Posting Topic asked if you were a quiet person IRL. It appears many of us are, for many different reasons. In the bedroom are you silent, or are you screaming at the top of your lung "Ride em' Cowboy", or somewhere in the middle. How expressive are you or aren't you. Feel free to comment on your SO also.

I was wondering; Are quiet people quiet while having sex, or are the two non-related. Am I the norm or the exception?

My wife is pretty quiet in the bedroom. I started to finally say something to her about it after several years of marriage. She told me it wasn't that she wasn't enjoying herself that it's just her nature to not be very vocal during sex. I would prefer she talked a little, but I never said anything or tried to push the issue. WE can go for a long period of time. She has the moaning , and the tightening of the hips, the thrusting,the heavy breathing, but doesn't really say anything. But when she finally cums she really lets it out!!!!!!!!! she turns into a screamer. I have no doubt that she has been satisfied to her hearts content !!! We live in a condo, and one time she was so loud that we had the neighbors above us pounding on our ceiling to quiet it down. As long as I know the final results of our passionate display I can live with a little quiet during love making.