Official Community Forums Home

Deep Throating...

• Members

Last night My husband and I were in the middle of foreplay. I decided to go down on him. I was REALLY into it. ...and he was moaning you know... and what not. So suddenly he stopped me and said "Wait!... You are taking it too deep!" I looked up at him and said, :huh: "Really?"

I mean is that even possible? I asked him what it felt like and what I did but he said he couldn't explain it, it just felt like a "lot of pressure"...

I sure don't want to "over do it" or anything. Or maybe I was being too aggressive... IDK

So um... yeah, any thoughts?????

• Members

I have to admit, I am a 'balls deep' sort of blowjob giver - when I deepthroat I DEEEPPPPPthroat....so I can't imagine anyone saying it is TOO DEEP. However, perhaps he was getting too excited from the pressure, and therefore wanted you to slow it up a little....

• Members
I have to admit, I am a 'balls deep' sort of blowjob giver - when I deepthroat I DEEEPPPPPthroat....so I can't imagine anyone saying it is TOO DEEP. However, perhaps he was getting too excited from the pressure, and therefore wanted you to slow it up a little....

Yeah... me too! That's what I did, slow up and lighten up, but too deep... Hmmm. I am just trying to figure out what/if I did wrong... I mean any guys ever feel like this? I was kind of taken aback!

• Members

I'm able to get just past the back of my throat, but further than that it cut off my air supply so I can't do it for long.

Is there a method to being able to DEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPP thoat for a loooooong time with out turning blue?

• Review Team

I have been told a lot of things by men, but never that their dick was too deep in my throat. Sorry I can't help ya Sunny, but I too would be interested in knowing if this something others have experienced.

• Members
Last night My husband and I were in the middle of foreplay. I decided to go down on him. I was REALLY into it. ...and he was moaning you know... and what not. So suddenly he stopped me and said "Wait!... You are taking it too deep!" I looked up at him and said, :huh: "Really?"

I mean is that even possible? I asked him what it felt like and what I did but he said he couldn't explain it, it just felt like a "lot of pressure"...

I sure don't want to "over do it" or anything. Or maybe I was being too aggressive... IDK

So um... yeah, any thoughts?????

I don't know about him, but I don't like being deep throated over and over. It's OK for a while, but the sensations of the lips and tongue and warm spit on the head of my cock are a lot more pleasurable to me. I don't know how a little deep throat could be a bad thing, just not the best thing, yanno?

• Review Team
I for one didn't know that was possible but if you ladies want to line up I'd be more than happy to find out. All in the name of research of course. :P

Awww, research ... gotta love it! :P

• Members
I for one didn't know that was possible but if you ladies want to line up I'd be more than happy to find out. All in the name of research of course. :P

You know actually.... that would be a good way to figure things out! ...but um, yeah... sorry!!! :lol: :lol:

• Members

You'll never hear a complaint from my SO about any technique I employ but we both seem to think that the deep throating thing is not something you would spend alot of time on all at once....makes it more effective if you use it then switch it up and come back to it more along the lines that Sunday mentioned. Of course it all depends on just how hot and into it you both are at the time.... ;)

• Members

sorry sun I did not think that would be possibable. you should be happy that you got him so far down and he probably will like for you to do that again he might have just freaked out abit because you have have not gotten him down so far before.

• Members

OK here's what he said, "I felt pressure like right at the tip, sort of pressing down on me" Now mind you this has not happened since and I have been "down there". I just wonder what I did differently...

I agree with everyone, you have to mix it up, deep throating not the entire time, pay attention to the "boys" and the tip. Use your tongue and yadda. Yeah, I do all that, the whole 9.

It's just weird!

Guest eminatic

you know how when you go to the dentist and hold you mouth open for a long time and sort of do that half swallow thing at the back of your throat since you can't really swallow? that could be whats happening.

His tip is probably hitting the back of your throat and trying to bend downward (which is isn't made to do)...

Try tilting you head back alot more or laying on your back with your head bent back more..... :o

• Members
His tip is probably hitting the back of your throat and trying to bend downward (which is isn't made to do)...

Try tilting you head back alot more or laying on your back with your head bent back more..... :o

Nope that's not it! I do those things, it hasn't happened since... Thanks everyone for all the advice! :)