Official Community Forums Home

Vengeance Is Mine!

pappyld04

• Members

Bear with me if I go to the left here! My gf got a call at work an hour ago. Our oldest and 2 grandbabies were in a car wreck and are on the way to the hospital! Mama found the wreck by following the ambulance right to our old house at the river. She found cops, fire dept. and daughters bf. What I know so far is the grandbabies are at one hospital and their mama is ar St. Anthonys in the city in questionable condition. Bf, has not a one scratch on his ass. YET!!! He didn't want to ride to the hospital, more worried about blaming her according to my gf. If I turn up absent for a minute, I just wanted to say it's been fun!!!!!!!!!!

• Members

I agree it doesn't look kosher. Just remember, your better help to your daughter and those babies as a free man. Take care of your family, forget about the boyfriend right now.

• Members
I agree it doesn't look kosher. Just remember, your better help to your daughter and those babies as a free man. Take care of your family, forget about the boyfriend right now.

Lady Love is right, besides being selfish and the fact that I like having you around, you will only do more damage to the situtation but kicking the shit out of the little prick. Also you don't know exactly what happened yet, but you will when you talk to your daughter, accidents do happen unfortunately.

Keep us posted on their conditions!

• Members

Pappy take care of your family for now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Later if you need help with the boyfriend I travel all over the country just give me a shout. I hope all goes well with your family.

• Members

It looks like I need to get arrested now to get a bite of that ass! Mama just went to get our youngest grandson from the hospital. She brought the other one home last night. He has a 3-4" gash under his lip where he either bit through it or was cut with glass, I'm not sure. Our girl has been in surgery all morning. I'll update as I find out some facts!

• Members
Pappy take care of your family for now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Later if you need help with the boyfriend I travel all over the country just give me a shout. I hope all goes well with your family.

Dont take this the wrong way chuck. Your offer is much appreciated, but, this pot has been boiling for some time now. I have taken you, by your posts, to be a stand up, straight up man who deals with things as they present themselves! I think you and I are very much alike in this respect!

Thanks for the well wishes!

• Members
Is this the one that just got married??
That would be our middle girl!

• Members
It looks like I need to get arrested now to get a bite of that ass! Mama just went to get our youngest grandson from the hospital. She brought the other one home last night. He has a 3-4" gash under his lip where he either bit through it or was cut with glass, I'm not sure. Our girl has been in surgery all morning. I'll update as I find out some facts!

Well the one who came home is in pretty decent shape, remember pappy chicks dig scars and sad stories, so give him a few years and he'll be working it.

We'll all pulling for them and you Pappy, and when it comes time to do in the douche bag I hope its hard and fast and 100% satisfying for you. Don't get in too much trouble though Pappy, your girl is gonna need you now more than ever. Surgery is tough to recover from especially when she has small kids to deal with!

• Members

So sorry Pappy.

Your family is in my prayers.

Keep us updated.

• Review Team

Good luck pappy!

• Members

Our girl has pins and such from the knee down on one side. They did surgery to rebuild her other ankle, snapped in 2 places.

Baby boy has stitches all across his forehead. They kept him in case of internal injuries and the depth of his head wounds.

We've got the oldest boy, and my gf's sister took the youngest for now. We have to figure out where to put our girl when they release her. She may take a minute to recover enough to take care of herself and the kids!

• Members

How is it going there, Pappy?

• Members

Pappy hun, I may be a girl, and I may only have one hand for the time being but damned if I'm not offering the other for a good bitch slapping!! You let us know when all are home and safely on the road to recovery so we can help you take this SOB out!

• Members

I thank all who have offered but this has turned in a direction I didn't even see. Mama found a bruised hand print on baby's back and others elsewhere. DHS is in it now, (not my doing). I did not step out with baby and my gf to talk with DHS but the stories I hear run chills up my spine! My gf is in court as I type. Not charged, but looking for visits! The daughters bf has been beating the boys with a belt and hand, there is sexual allegations that I heard with Sissy, and when our daughter spoke up she was beaten with a stick of some sort!

He ias been hiding with a lot of the same people that I have grown up with thinking they can protect him or at least help. I do hope they try! No mercy! He will be a victim!

• Members

I am sorry the news is so terrible, Pappy.

I cannot even begin to know your anger.

I am glad you and your G.F. are there.

• Review Team

So sorry to hear all this pappy. You and your family are in my thoughts. Good luck and stay strong.

• Members

Although the more morbid parts of my brain are coming up with innumerable ways this guy ought to be deservedly tortured--I assure you they are both creative and excrutiating--, the members of your family will need a strong man like you to show them how real men are and to provide a place in your arms where they may find refuge. Comfort now, get the punk later.

• Members
Pappy, hope all goes well. Don't get yourself in trouble, it's not worth it. THUMP HIM IN THE NUTS
Right on TC! There is a lot of country in this area! Good to see you are still here! (If my guess is proper that is!)