Official Community Forums Home

Just A Little Rant...

SensualWoman

• Members

I find it so interesting when the people who ridicule you for having sex outside of marriage end up pregnant outside of marriage... And don't apologize to you when it happens... :( To me it just doesn't seem very fair now does it? I know, life isn't fair, but I mean come on! *rant over*

• Like 1

• Members

Your going to find a lot of hypocritical stuff. Don't take life to seriously, make your own rules as you go along... :)

• Members

I agree with LL make your own rules. I have learned what is right for me may not work for everyone else. My life is not perfect and neither is anyone elses. There is always something that you are doing that not every person in your life will agree with. If you dwell on it...it will only get to you. As long as you are happy stop worrying about others and their judgements. Not worth it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
Who gives a "RAT"S ASS" what other people think or say. Their life is as screwed up as mine-----or worse!!

....c'mon chuck be straight with me ...ain't nobody lookin over here now that dipshit just stepped in fresh dog crap with BRAND NEW 'MADE IN CHINA' BOOTS...haaaa haaaaaaaaa.....te he tee heeeee!