Official Community Forums Home

For The Curious Girls

TopCat

• Members

Saw an ad with a really sexy model with small breast which seemed to be directed toward women and was wondering, Do women find women with small breast more sexy than women with bigger breast ? Milla Jojovich comes to mind but who wouldn't find her hot !!!!

• Members

I think, just like with men, it is personal preference. I, personally, much prefer larger breasts. C or higher, fake or firm. I wouldn't turn down a nice pair of naturals though, but little ones, while perky and cute, are not my favorite.

• Members
I think, just like with men, it is personal preference. I, personally, much prefer larger breasts. C or higher, fake or firm. I wouldn't turn down a nice pair of naturals though, but little ones, while perky and cute, are not my favorite.

Well, then you would loooooooove me :P 38DDD and yes, they are real

• Members

Any size breasts are fine with me ;);)

I wish I had perky smaller breasts 'cause large natural breasts sag :( But... with a good bra on, I gotta say, they can drop jaws! LOL

Talking about 32 J size here. I didn't even know it existed until I went for a bra fitting!

Guest eminatic

i don't understand why people assume girls with small boobs don't have to wear bras o_O

i am an A cup and i have to wear a fairly padded bra and 2 shirts to prevent people seeing through my clothes.

• Members
well somehow i don't think i'd be taken very seriously if my nipples were showing through my shirt all the time =/

I'd take you VEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRY seriously!!! :)

Just a joke. Sometimes I can't resist the perfect straight line.

SP

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Personally, there are some girls with really tiny breasts who look so adorable that they're hot. But there's also really curvy women, and they turn me on just as much.

• Members

For me I find smaller perky breasts attractive on other women. I don't have big ones myself, just full B's. Just a handful for me is perfect and fits nicely in my hands and mouth.