Official Community Forums Home

Is This Normal?

okay, so im in a new relationship after a while of being single ((no action)) sooo, it turns out, my guy has only even madeout which i fidn really hard to believe, but i gave him a handjob the other nigth and he didn't cum at all... wouldn't u think if he was new it would've actually happened faster? he said it felt good, but nothing happened? and then a few days later i gave him a blowjob and stilll nothing... he hasn't cum at all yet and i mean i have no idea what to think, every other guy i've been with has and in a pretty short amount of time. do i just suck at it, or is it normal? haha i have no idea a little help ? =/

If he said it feels good then you're doing it right. I think the issue would be with him, not you. I don't know the full story but if its something thats been going on and also happens when he is by himself then he probably needs to have it checked out. Good luck.

hmm well thats the thing, he says it works when he's doign it himself, we both have nooo idea whats up with it?

• Members

so have him masterbate with you watching what he does and see what you can learn from that. He may have a particular "spot" or motion that works better for him. Also there maybe some "anxiety" on his part that's causing some "interference"....just a thought

• Members

Most likely he masturbates a lot alone, knows his own style (what speed, pressure, etc) and he is not adjusting to having someone else do it for him. If he is erect and maintaining his erection, then there probably isn't an issue. how old is he?

Also, a lot of guys have anxiety when it comes to orgasm with a partner, specifically if they are un-experienced or are worried about pregnancy.

Just keep trying and make sure you are playing safe!

• Members

Yup - that's happened to me before. Feels great, she's doing nothing wrong, but I just couldn't push myself over the edge. My failure to reach orgasm was my fault, not hers. It was probably stage fright anxiety, etc, and usually happened the first few times with a new girl (what few I've had). I was never REALLY comfortable 100% of the time until my wife & I were married. Sex with a non-spouse is great, but for me, for some reason, the deep emotional attachment didn't take place until we were actually married. Then sex was REALLY an emotional and physical union for me. When she would whisper into my ear, "Mmmmmm, my husband," it would make me melt and would produce a deep orgasm for me. That's one reason that I haven't been able to have sex with anyone since we got divorced (8 years ago). But that's just me - for some folks, marriage is not necessary for the deep emotional bond. And that's fine. Point is, it's probably him thats having the snag for whatever reason, and probably won't happen every time, or even most of the time. Some of us aren't the stereotypical semen-squirting automatrons that can drop a load whenever we want. Be patient, understanding, and keep going. But don't think that's it's somehow you're fault. He may not have came, but a good time was still had by all!

SP

• Members

Could be performance anxiety, that's all. He just needs to relax. Sometimes you try too hard to impress a partner and your mind worries too much. JMHO.