Official Community Forums Home

The Sextoy Store...

admiraltolokus

• Members

More of a rave than a rant, one that had me thinking about it for days, but probably will so much as pass through one ear and out the other for anyone else.

We got a Christy's Toybox here, its our sextoy store, and small I suppose, but there is a selection and I utilize it greatly. Over the past five years I have been going there once every four or so months, but in the past year their staff has changed several times, and no one of the old crew I knew for a few years is still there. I recently went in there, and was carded (I do appear to be 16 or so, maybe yall need a picture to see this miracle of life?), had me laughing, sparked up conversation with the clerk and told her how much the place has changed over time and what toys they used to have and what seems cool about the new stuff. She said "oh you must be a regular! How long have you been coming here?" I talked to her about it for a bit. But anyways, a regular at the toy store, interesting... a regular...

Another small side story, early this year I was in the store buying one of my first cyberskin dildos along with some lube and other stuff, when one of my female coworkers from cosmetics came in, lmfao it was wonderful. Gave me this, "Kyle... what are you doing here" line and I smiled broadly and asked her likewise, embarassed her completely she kept eyeing what I was buying, such fun doing that with the shy ones I know. I think she squealed on me about it at work though... I prefer to be the one who spreads the rumors about myself, not others, easier for me to control them that way.

anyways just had to have storytime with yall is all

• Members
More of a rave than a rant, one that had me thinking about it for days, but probably will so much as pass through one ear and out the other for anyone else.

We got a Christy's Toybox here, its our sextoy store, and small I suppose, but there is a selection and I utilize it greatly. Over the past five years I have been going there once every four or so months, but in the past year their staff has changed several times, and no one of the old crew I knew for a few years is still there. I recently went in there, and was carded (I do appear to be 16 or so, maybe yall need a picture to see this miracle of life?), had me laughing, sparked up conversation with the clerk and told her how much the place has changed over time and what toys they used to have and what seems cool about the new stuff. She said "oh you must be a regular! How long have you been coming here?" I talked to her about it for a bit. But anyways, a regular at the toy store, interesting... a regular...

Another small side story, early this year I was in the store buying one of my first cyberskin dildos along with some lube and other stuff, when one of my female coworkers from cosmetics came in, lmfao it was wonderful. Gave me this, "Kyle... what are you doing here" line and I smiled broadly and asked her likewise, embarassed her completely she kept eyeing what I was buying, such fun doing that with the shy ones I know. I think she squealed on me about it at work though... I prefer to be the one who spreads the rumors about myself, not others, easier for me to control them that way.

You may be getting LOTS of attention, at work now. :)

• Members
You may be getting LOTS of attention, at work now. :)

Have from a couple of the girls, both of whom I know are kinky as it is.

• Members
Have fun!

one is single and I might go with but the other has someone!

• Members
one is single and I might go with but the other has someone!

Run with that ball son RUN!!

RUN FORREST RUN!!!

Over a few months of talking about certain kinky things I was able to get my last gf to try things I liked or wanted to do.

The last lady I met was kinky to start with. She was a self described Domme. I only knew her for 3 or 4 hours. I had a very nice time thou. Her 1st name spelled backwards was ANAL.

• Members
Run with that ball son RUN!!

RUN FORREST RUN!!!

Over a few months of talking about certain kinky things I was able to get my last gf to try things I liked or wanted to do.

The last lady I met was kinky to start with. She was a self described Domme. I only knew her for 3 or 4 hours. I had a very nice time thou. Her 1st name spelled backwards was ANAL.

lol one of those girls you come across witha name like that?! lucky dude

haha yes I know I am running after her!

• Members

AT, my friend, you never control any rumor! You may start it but once it crosses your lips people will misinterpret and/or embellish it to their own whims!

• Members
AT, my friend, you never control any rumor! You may start it but once it crosses your lips people will misinterpret and/or embellish it to their own whims!

:P Yes they do get around, but I do like it when they get back around to me when I can see what form they have taken on, put out one about yourself that isnt really true and eventually you can destroy people with it when you catch them perverting it into something else!