Official Community Forums Home

Clitoral Sensitivity?

garry

• Members

This is for all you gals out there.

Sometimes after giving my wife a couple of intense consecutive clitoral orgasms, she will not let me give her a third because it's just to sensitive down there to the touch. The sensitivity can last for more than half an hour before we can go at it again. Has this happened to other women before? Just curious ;) .

Yes, I havehad this happen to me. Just takes a few minutes to calm the nerves down a bit. I liken it to when a man cums, and he doesn't want to be touched right after, because the sensation of being touched on the head of his cock is almost painful, cuz it's so sensitive.

• Members

Totally normal! It is exactly as Tyger says, like a refractory period when a man orgasms! The clitoris, after all, is a tiny penis!

The good news is - you CAN get over this. You can train your body to become multi-orgasmic by continuing stimulation after orgasm. Give her a few minutes, then start again. Touch around the clit, not on it, and it will begin to feel good again. Then, just go for the gold again.

Of course, this is only if she is wanting to have more orgasms!

• Members
Totally normal! It is exactly as Tyger says, like a refractory period when a man orgasms! The clitoris, after all, is a tiny penis!

The good news is - you CAN get over this. You can train your body to become multi-orgasmic by continuing stimulation after orgasm. Give her a few minutes, then start again. Touch around the clit, not on it, and it will begin to feel good again. Then, just go for the gold again.

Of course, this is only if she is wanting to have more orgasms!

Yeah that's pretty much what I was going to say... You could also try stimulating her vaginally instead of clitorally afterward. She wont be quite as hyper sensitive in there and you could give her a g-spot O or 2 ;)

• Review Team
Yeah that's pretty much what I was going to say... You could also try stimulating her vaginally instead of clitorally afterward. She wont be quite as hyper sensitive in there and you could give her a g-spot O or 2 ;)

I love the way she thinks!!! :kiss:

• Members
I love the way she thinks!!! :kiss:

You know what I'm talking 'bout!!! ;)

• Members

Yeah, that's what I've been working on ;);)

• Members

Sometimes even gentle finger play and probing isn't ok, but a gentle tounge is.

• Members

GREAT!! looking forward to a success story! ;)