Official Community Forums Home

Being On Top

Jess17758

• Members

Hi hun, even though I've been reading through the tt forum for ages I've registered because your post really struck me. I know exactly how you are feeling right now.

For a bit more confidence if you are worried about your body I'd suggest wearing some sexy underwear, I love to have a basque or teddy on (if you know what I mean) I used to think "how could he enjoy me being in this osition seeing my stretch marks and wobbly bits" but seriously he doesnt care.

Its one of my favorite positions I like the control and I love looking at my sexy man beneath me.

I've got weak hips so sometimes its physically uncomfy but there are a few ways to have your legs (remember those space hopper toys lol)

Enjoy the feeling of sitting on him naked with your parts touching each other without him entering you, you'll find the ways you like it and will end up wanting more and more.

I love that you write that your partner is supportive of you, shows you how much he cares about you, that communication is priceless. He'll let you know how it feels for him too, so dont worry that you might lower down and break him off (lol)

I hope you relax and really enjoy yourself.

x

• Members

Your partner isn't seeing what you see when you look in the mirror. All he sees as a sexy, beautiful women that wants to please him. as far as how to.... move so it feels good to you, guarantee you it will be good for him also ;) . Have fun and let us know about your success.

• Members

comming from a mans point of view.you women see yourselves completely different than us men see you.

if a man is truly in love with a women than she is ther most sexy, sensual,and appealing woman on the face of the earth.all he sees is beauty.he doesn't see the streatch marks or any other imperfections.and remember most men are not into the type you see on tv every day.

• Members
comming from a mans point of view.you women see yourselves completely different than us men see you.

if a man is truly in love with a women than she is ther most sexy, sensual,and appealing woman on the face of the earth.all he sees is beauty.he doesn't see the streatch marks or any other imperfections.and remember most men are not into the type you see on tv every day.

WHAT! You mean we're all starving ourselves, spending countless hours in the gym, getting implants, getting lypo-suction, dying our hair, etc for nothing.... :huh:

• Members

Apparently, my husband would agree. I also dislike my nekkid body. I'm at least 35 lbs overweight, although I still have an hourglass shape. My butt's way too big, and my tummy will never be flat again, but he woo-hoos every time he catches me coming out of the shower or dressing. I used to think he was just buttering me up for later, but he's still doing it even after 21 yrs of marriage, kids, and cancer, so I guess he sees me differently than I see myself.

• Members
WHAT! You mean we're all starving ourselves, spending countless hours in the gym, getting implants, getting lypo-suction, dying our hair, etc.... :huh:

We have a distorted view of what we should look like thanks to the media. We are our own worst enemy!

• Members
We have a distorted view of what we should look like thanks to the media. We are our own worst enemy!

AGREED!!

Listen I was just like you! I couldn't relax on top I didn't see what all the fuss was about. I swear I couldn't feel much either. Never mind my self image!! :( NOW things have changed!! Once you can let go and find your niche you will love it! Like I think I said in another post somewhere, it's not about being able to bounce up and down on him, or having height and hovering. It is about angle and pressure. You can straddle him and grind up and down, and in a circle, you can lean forward and slide up and down, you can lean back and grab his thighs and roll your hips. Keep trying different things until you feel pleasure! Practice makes prefect! ;)

• Members

Yes, I was attempting sarcasm, guess I'll have to do better next time :P

• Members
Yes, I was attempting sarcasm, guess I'll have to do better next time :P

Oh no I think she got it! ...but it's true what she said!

• Members
Thanks so much for all of the advice. I'll have to let you all know how it goes. He is on vacation for a week, so I wanted to do some research and surprise him when he gets back. The teddy idea is one I didn't think of, but I like. I think I'll feel a little less exposed. Thanks again for all of the advice, and I'll be sure to post the results.

Good luck, I'm sure you'll be great.

• Members
I'm uncomfortable because of the exposure. And because of this uncomfortableness, my brain isn't focused on sex, and all of the sudden I don't know how to work my body or my hips, which I then get embarrassed about. It's mainly a confidence issue.

The teddy is a great suggestion for you to become more comfortable. Maybe even try a lil cami with crotchless panties. However, the sooner you realize he's in to YOU and that you need to concentrate on the nature of the event (the big O) you'll have a much better time ;) Don't get caught up in your body position. And as far as moving your hips, that comes with practice!

Good luck! Let us know how it works out!

Ginger

• Members

I take it any way I can get it, be it on top, bottom, sideways :D:D .

• Members

let me ask all you ladies a question.is your husband perfect?is he loosing hair?does he have the same shape as he did when you both first got together?are there more wrinkles around his eyes?you all can answer yes to most if not all these questions.but, does he wory about it?probably not.just not that important to most of us guys.don't get me wrong we still want to look good.or as good as we can.but we just don't stress over it as much as you ladies do.we have more important things to think about.like football,or whatever.

tv has thrown everything out of character.sure if you had the monitary resourses and the time that most actresses have you too could look like thay do.but you have something far more beneficial to us guys than they do.YOUR REAL!!!!!!they are not.and your our SO!!!!!

• Members
let me ask all you ladies a question.is your husband perfect?is he loosing hair?does he have the same shape as he did when you both first got together?are there more wrinkles around his eyes?you all can answer yes to most if not all these questions.but, does he wory about it?probably not.just not that important to most of us guys.don't get me wrong we still want to look good.or as good as we can.but we just don't stress over it as much as you ladies do.we have more important things to think about.like football,or whatever.

tv has thrown everything out of character.sure if you had the monitary resourses and the time that most actresses have you too could look like thay do.but you have something far more beneficial to us guys than they do.YOUR REAL!!!!!!they are not.and your our SO!!!!!

This is the best response I've ever read. Thank you!

• Members
The funny thing is no matter how many times you tell us this, we don't listen. Because all we hear is when the "you" make comments about how hot or sexy some celebrity is and thats what we believe you want us to look like. :huh:

He couldn't/wouldn't love you like he does it that's all he really wanted. He wants real and true!

• Members

we may make a comment like you said.does that mean we want you to look like her?NO!!!!we may think her hot but who's bed do we sleep in every night?who do we make love to?who do we come home to?

don't blame all this on us (guys).blame it on all the sex we get shoved in our face every time we turn on the TV.sure we have actresses we like.don't you have actors you think are hot?doesn't mean we want to go to bed with them.sure the hell doesn't mean we want them rather than you.besides we wouldn't put up with all the BS they come with.

it's more of how a woman thinks as opposed to a man.no offence ladies,but you all are alot more selfcouncious then we guys are.we mostly accept ourselves the way we are.doesn't mean we wouldn't like to change things.but we MIght get to it.guess it just goes with the different way of thinking between a man and a woman.

sit back relax and chill.try looking at it from a guys point of view for a change.

• 1 month later...
  • Members
Well, it's been awhile, but I tried all of your advice, and it worked. I felt much more comfortable, and he definitely enjoyed it. It encouraged us to try new things and those have been amazing as well. As for body image, I decided that I needed to do something to make myself more comfortable. I started working out every other day for two hours, and I feel so much better. I have a lot more energy as well :). Thanks for all of your help!

YAAAAAYYYYYY :D love success stories!

• Members
Well, it's been awhile, but I tried all of your advice, and it worked. I felt much more comfortable, and he definitely enjoyed it. It encouraged us to try new things and those have been amazing as well. As for body image, I decided that I needed to do something to make myself more comfortable. I started working out every other day for two hours, and I feel so much better. I have a lot more energy as well :). Thanks for all of your help!

Good for you :D:D:D

• Members

Gotta' love success stories!