Official Community Forums Home

Condom Help

• Members

So I had a minor infection and had to be put on antibiotics, this of course messes with my birth control pills efectiveness.

I"ve always had some type of birth control where we didn't have to use condoms but now we will need them for the next month or so.

We've been useing trojan magnums, but he says he cant stand the lack feeling, (even with the thin version) so much so he can't even finish, and neither one of us is happy.

what do you guys suggest?

• Members
So I had a minor infection and had to be put on antibiotics, this of course messes with my birth control pills efectiveness.

I"ve always had some type of birth control where we didn't have to use condoms but now we will need them for the next month or so.

We've been useing trojan magnums, but he says he cant stand the lack feeling, (even with the thin version) so much so he can't even finish, and neither one of us is happy.

When we were using condoms before he got snipped, we really liked Durex condoms, they have a good selection of textures and thin options... :)

Pleasure%20Curve_C%20pod.jpg

We liked the Durex Pleasure Curve... Click on the picture :)

I just a review on some new condoms, Trojans, called Ecstasy. TRUST ME! They're the best we've ever tried!! Go check out the Review section. It's a recent one.

• Members

Durex extra sensative are awesomely thin but I don't know that they make them in Magnum size ;(

• Members

If nothing else works there is always oral..... or your hand B)

• Members

i told him about the ecstacy, but with his dislike of all the other magnums we decided to pass.

we did however find an awsome brand at the local sex shop, it's called ONE, and they are pretty spiffy.

unfortunatly they only showed up at the shop a week ago so they are still just testing the waters for the brand, so they only have three packs. and no one else in the city even knew what i was talking about when i asked about them.

it's a shame i live in the south, the heat this time of year is too much to trust shipping <_<