Official Community Forums Home

Forum Skin

Rob

Sorry for the new look...

An upgrade had to take place and now a new skin need to be made to work with the latest version of IPB.

Rob

• Members

I like it too! All that pink made me feel gay. :P

Well I gues it had to be done. Though I'm not saying that I like the font here......looks jagged.

• Members

I also noticed a change in chat. It now shows our icon next to our name. Also when you do a personal message with someone instead of being tabs across the top it is off to the right side. Just wanted to give a heads up to everyone.

• Members

I am not a fan of the "Blue Hue" but the Pink at times made me want to hide my screen at times when others were around...So, Thanks... B)

• Members

I am not a fan of the "Blue Hue" but the Pink at times made me want to hide my screen at times when others were around...So, Thanks... B)

THIS, but i guess I was just starting to get used to it. Was just getting to know the place and wil now have to look around some more for familiarization.

• Members

Don't like the overall look. Its too "professional" looking. I don't like forums that look like that, looks like not much fun, you know?

Now now, it's like the too timid packaging when it ships...looks plain and boring on the outside but the inside...oh yes the inside. ;)

Randy.

• Members

Also I noticed that when you check the new content, as soon as you look at it, or post in it, it comes off your list. Before it stayed until the next time it refreshed. :(

Apparently they have different options, nevermind...

• Members

I dont believe Rob and those involved, are completely done with the re-construction of the layout of this NEW format...

Im sure somewhere along the way, the "Too Timid" name itself will be placed within Vs., "IPS Community"...

As for the Look of Sterile, I dont see it that way...But we have different opinions...And not everyone will agree on everything, if anything at all...

B)

Guest eminatic

doesn't display properly at ALL on my computer. pictures are on top of thread titles, cant read anything, text/options are cut off of the screen etc.

[EDIT] i just noticed you can LIKE posts, i was just thinking to myself the other day how much more awesome it would be if we could do that :)

• Members

doesn't display properly at ALL on my computer. pictures are on top of thread titles, cant read anything, text/options are cut off of the screen etc.

[EDIT] i just noticed you can LIKE posts, i was just thinking to myself the other day how much more awesome it would be if we could do that :)

What browser do you use? I'm on chrome (which i hate) but it seems to be loading fine. And I do like that we can like posts!

• Members

Ready, I'm pretty sure we're all allowed to give our opinions, generally speaking Rob takes them into account. I don't need anyone belittling them.

Suzy...I did not belittle you in the slightest of ways... I have not belittled you or made any snide remarks....If your comprehension of the English Language leads you to believe so, Im sorry, But I am not sorry for what I have posted, Im sorry for your reading skills.

You seem to have a personal vendetta with me, for whatever reason...

I will no longer comment with anything you say, good or bad...I will completely ignore all of your posts...Once I figure out how the ignore feature works on this forum, I will place you on MY Ignore List, I suggest you do the same with my screen name...

This is not Personal...I have nothing against you, I just dont care to read what you have to offer any longer...

Good Evening SuzyP, I will no longer address this issue....

Henceforth, I have you on My "Ignore" List...

• Members

I like the new uncomplicated, simple look of it, and blue is much easier on the eyes.

• Members

I am not one for the color scheme or the fact that guests yesterday were able to enter the chat room withour registering. Not sure if this has changed. A few hopped in hoping for hookup room and I kind of had to let them know that isn't quite the reason for the room. I suggested they join so that they can take full advantage of the forums. We shall see.

• Members

I am not one for the color scheme or the fact that guests yesterday were able to enter the chat room withour registering. Not sure if this has changed. A few hopped in hoping for hookup room and I kind of had to let them know that isn't quite the reason for the room. I suggested they join so that they can take full advantage of the forums. We shall see.

I saw that yesterday...But I didnt enter Chat...When Im at work, I stay away from the Chat, I cant control what is said...LoL...Not that just reading the Forums are any easier Re:NSFW...LoL

If you know, was the issue of un registered guests in the Chat Room, was that addressed with those in control...Funny, you say they were looking for a Hook Up...

As for the New Look of the Site, its growing on me...I kind of Like The More Professional Look...The previous "Pink" color scheme with floating Hearts seemed it was geared more towards a feminine clientele, not that I was offended, just an observation or perceptions on my part...

I Like change...

As my screen name clearly states, "Ready To Move On"... :)

• Members

This actually happened a few times while i was chatting with Jacquelina, including one from MSN/BIng that didn;t show on the list... it they are allowed in as a guest maybe we could put some restrictions on it? a time limit or something to encourage them to want to join to continue?

• Members

Yes Ready I already contacted Rob about it yesterday about it.

• Members

Yes Ready I already contacted Rob about it yesterday about it.

Kewl...Thanks SS02...You're Johnny On The Spot... :D

Guest eminatic

i'm using both firefox and chrome and still having display issues (2 different computers) unless that's how it's supposed to be? also when i try to "like" a post it gives me an error message saying i have already reached the quota for positive feedback even though i haven't "liked" anything else...

• Like 1

• Members

i'm using both firefox and chrome and still having display issues (2 different computers) unless that's how it's supposed to be? also when i try to "like" a post it gives me an error message saying i have already reached the quota for positive feedback even though i haven't "liked" anything else...

I get the same thing. I figured that feature just doesn't work yet.

Important Information

Terms of Use & Privacy Policy