Official Community Forums Home

Razors-Men & Women

Tyger

This is for both men & women:

What do you use to shave your face or legs? If you shave *down there*, do you use the same razor or a different one?

I'm interested because I have course, fast growing hair. I found a great 6 blade generic (yes really!!!) that worked really well with me. When they went on clearance 2 yrs ago, I bought a lot of them that lasted until like, just this week. The handle I had broke, but, thankfully, I actually found a handle that fit these blades (after searching for months and trying other razors in the meantime) from the Dollar Shave Club. I suspended my account with them until I used all of my other blades.

Now I'm back on there, and I use the Executive, which is actually really good, and keeps me smooth for at least 2 days. Normally, I have to shave about once a day, Sometimes once every 2 days.

• Members

LMAO The last time I shaved my legs was the day before I hung out with you and your lovely lady.  Honestly I just use whatever is in the bathroom, because my darling toddler rarely lets me shower alone to be able to shave.  I used to use the Venus razors, but now I just use what ever Mom bought.

• Like 1

• Members

I have a couple sets of razors that I use, one for my legs and one for my face. My face tends to be more sensitive skin than any other part of me so I use a multi blade razor there. My legs and etc. I use a Gelette three blade razor on. It works well. I shave every other day unless I have a need to be ultra smooth, then every day. I have tried many razors before settling on the ones I now use. 

• Members

For a while there I was using that super fancy Gillette system I think it was 3 razors in tandem and in like a loaded magazine like one would use with s semi automatic rifle. But even buying the *reloads* from Costco reloads were frightfully expensive. I'd much rather buy food or about anything under the sun. I went back to the multi packs. Used to be 12 then 10 now 6 last time I bought some. Other than my mustache I never even had facial hair until around 2005 maybe. I'm a blonde so the wee bit of hair on my arms and legs is basically invisible and really soft and fine. I just let my facial hair go hog wild. In a photograph I look like I have a full beard but in RL up close kinda sorta looks more like an abandoned vacant lot where people throw their trash. Hair here. No hair there. So basically I got the Fu Manchu thing going on. I LIKE to think it makes me look a lil tough and Manly but I never asked any random women what do they think?

• Like 1

• Members

One lady at the Park where I worked called me the man with yellow hair. Made me feel like Custer. She didn't like what we were doing so she was trying to Rat me out. My foreman sent me on that job.

• Review Team

I just buy the cheap disposable razors for shaving my lower area,

I use an electric razor for my face

• Like 1

• Members
9 hours ago, l8niter said:

I haven't bought any of my cheap 'use and discard' razors for a shit ton of a long time. For a short time like 42 years ago I went electric. I don't really shave my face, For a date I shave where needed. I'd rather shave my privates with my lover. She shaves me. I shave her. If she has had  her crotch lasered I don't care if she never shaves her legs again. Before I was a Redneck I was a Conservationist. I ain't changed that much. If I were POTUS I'd legalize across the board CULTIVATION OF HEMP 4 crops a year. To make paper clothing building products food products  gasoline WITHOUT that damn 10% alcohol/ethanol shit. That crap hurts critical engine parts.

I wanna be mellow. There's far too much stress on the planet, I'd rather be with someone I Love or someone I Love right now.

• Members

In the rare occasion I get to take a bath to take time for just me I use what ever is in my budget lol but I also use coconut oil to shave from time to time it does help keep things smooth I use this oil for many things it's my secret weapon in my girl kit lol lip gloss after shower befor I dry off sometimes a drop in my hair suntan lotion... But my fav is brushing my teeth once a day to get any coffee build up and taste out of my mouth I brush my tongue too if you have not tried this you should it kind of rocks 

• Like 1

• Members

Yeah well Wendy it was a shit ton long time ao0 but I think it was my folks who showed me about brushing my tongue. That's one of the reasons I like to give my self a Peppermint oil rinse when I feel I'm ready for some anal fun. The only thing I'm missing is a kinky lady to do me one day then we switch and I do her.

One day last week before I took a shower I grabbed a fresh bar of Ivory soap for a sudsy 1st bag. I washed my hair with some Ivory and my hair is still soft and shiny. Me thinks my Irish Spring body wash and bar soap just took 2nd tier and I'll be getting some more Ivory...:lol:

• Members
On 6/8/2016 at 1:13 PM, l8niter said:

After reading about shaving the crotch I shaved off all my pubes. I'm really getting off on the way it makes me feel.:P

• Like 1

• Members

I shaved my entire crotch last week. Jacking off is more fun now.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Have had a beard for 25 years.  I shave my neck with an electric razor, except if I let it go for too many days, then I take a blade to it.  I still have the same Gillette Atra handle I got when I was 16.  Getting tough to find blades for it, though.  My skin is sensitive, so I can only shave every two days.  If I travel for work, I take the blade rather than the electric; it packs easier.  Once I forgot it and got a courtesy disposable razor from the hotel front desk.  That thing cut the crap out of my neck; what a piece of shit.

I shaved down under once, when I went for the vasectomy.  Hated the way it felt, so I've never done it again.  The wife doesn't seem to care, so there is no push to do it again.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Review Team

Ive thought about the dollar shave club but I'm not fully convinced that its a good deal, do any of the guys on here belong to the shave club?

• 2 months later...
  • Members
On 7/20/2016 at 6:01 PM, l8niter said:

Ive thought about the dollar shave club but I'm not fully convinced that its a good deal, do any of the guys on here belong to the shave club?

Nope no shave club for me. Paint dries faster than my facial hair grows. Mostly I just buy the disposable razors. I've had a mustache since I was 22 and what some would call a beard about 9 years.