Official Community Forums Home

HELP!! I need sex but hubby does not

wickeddreams00

Please help me...I am 45 and going thru my prime...I am in love with my very sexy and handsome hubby....I desire him all the time....but I can not get as much as a touch out of him... He was sexually active maybe last time was 2012 maybe....slowly he seemed more and more not interested....What can I do to make him desire and want me again?? I am going crazy...I feel ugly and need him. Thank u

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

• Members

I feel for you. Mabye find out what he desires and do some roll playing. Sometimes if a man doesn't get enough sleep,stress,or mabye his health could prevent him in his sexy time.Have you talked with him about your needs and desires? 

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I am sorry that this is rough. I have been in the same boat where my drive is higher than the guy! It sucks to not want to dump him bc he’s a good guy. 

I wonder is he stressed or depressed about something? It might have nothing to do with you. Maybe ask him  what turns him on right now. 

• 5 months later...
  • Members

The biggest thing I am finding in these replies is the word "stress". I recently went through this with my fella. whom I love and adore with all my heart. However we did go through a period where we didn't have sex. No sex lead to no communication, no communication lead to unsolved issues that ultimately lead to fighting. It's a vicious circle. However we were finally able to open back up to each other and that's when he revealed to me all the stressing factors in his life at the time that, yes, we're causing stress but also depression. I'm happy to say that we are much better now. Although, I'm wondering what could possibly be stressing your husband out for almost five years now? It could have been a major event with work, did he get demoted or lose a position? Is everything going okay on his side of the family life? It sounds like a much bigger issue than him simply losing attractions for his wife. If I had to guess you could do everything to his fullest fantasy and it wouldn't be enough. Get to the root of the stress, you'll get your answer

• Like 2

• Members
8 hours ago, Eternos_Eternia said:

The biggest thing I am finding in these replies is the word "stress". I recently went through this with my fella. whom I love and adore with all my heart. However we did go through a period where we didn't have sex. No sex lead to no communication, no communication lead to unsolved issues that ultimately lead to fighting. It's a vicious circle. However we were finally able to open back up to each other and that's when he revealed to me all the stressing factors in his life at the time that, yes, we're causing stress but also depression. I'm happy to say that we are much better now. Although, I'm wondering what could possibly be stressing your husband out for almost five years now? It could have been a major event with work, did he get demoted or lose a position? Is everything going okay on his side of the family life? It sounds like a much bigger issue than him simply losing attractions for his wife. If I had to guess you could do everything to his fullest fantasy and it wouldn't be enough. Get to the root of the stress, you'll get your answer

Very insightful.

• 2 years later...
  • Members
On 7/25/2017 at 5:05 PM, wickeddreams00 said:

Please help me...I am 45 and going thru my prime...I am in love with my very sexy and handsome hubby....I desire him all the time....but I can not get as much as a touch out of him... He was sexually active maybe last time was 2012 maybe....slowly he seemed more and more not interested....What can I do to make him desire and want me again?? I am going crazy...I feel ugly and need him. Thank u

We are Mandy and Dewey and we both would love to get together with you and help you out with your problem. If you're man is not taken care of your sexy needs and wants we both would be more than happy to get together with you and give you all the sex you can ever want. Message us if you would be interested 

Thanks Mandy and Dewey

• 10 months later...
  • Members

All three can kill sex drive. Low testosterone is probably the number one answer and that's a tough one. Hormone replacement therapy (HRT) is not a great alternative. Too many risky side effects. As I am sure you already have try to do anything that might stimulate his interests in sex. Hope that helps.  

• Like 1

• Members
25 minutes ago, twin spirits said:

All three can kill sex drive. Low testosterone is probably the number one answer and that's a tough one. Hormone replacement therapy (HRT) is not a great alternative. Too many risky side effects. As I am sure you already have try to do anything that might stimulate his interests in sex. Hope that helps.  

I forgot to mention some medications can also inhibit sex drive, especially antidepressants. My man takes testosterone shots which have helped immensely in that department. Good luck. 

• Members
32 minutes ago, michelleddd said:

I forgot to mention some medications can also inhibit sex drive, especially antidepressants. My man takes testosterone shots which have helped immensely in that department. Good luck. 

So you've already gotten some help. Great! You two have something to build on now. Good luck to you both.