discreet sex toys & vibrators for women

Welcome Guest!

Hello and welcome to {Insert Forum Name}, You will require an account to use selected sections of our forums, you can register an account by clicking the register button at the top of the screen.

Photo

How 'bout Ever Catching Others Masterbating In Public?

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 square

square

Teacher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 948 posts
  • Marital status:Married
  • # of sex toys you own?:10 or so
  • What is your age & gender?:pushin' 50, male, neutered

Posted 12 September 2008 - 10:54 PM

On a high school bus trip, while stopped at a red light, looked out the window and saw the driver of the car next to us with his pants off and wacking off. Couldn't believe my eyes, but the kids behind me were talking about it, so I knew I saw what I saw.

And in the crowded men's room of the train station in Hoboken, NJ, during an evening rush hour, I took my spot along a row of urinals. In mid pee, I realized out the corner of my eye that the guy next to me was wacking off, and I felt like he was glaring at me out of the corner of his eye. I just wanted to finish and get the hell out of there as fast as I could.

And the only other thing was hearing the rhythmic noise of a guy wacking off in a bathroom stall at my work. I kinda wanted to yell, "Do that at home!" just to bust his chops, but behaved myself.

#2 Synirr

Synirr

Teacher

• Review Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 840 posts
  • Interests:fishkeeping, art, music, science, good conversation, twinks, reptiles, genetics, body modification, muffins
  • Marital status:Single
  • # of sex toys you own?:Lots
  • What is your age & gender?:23 Female

Posted 13 September 2008 - 09:16 PM

Closest I've come is finding a used condom at the creek behind my apartment complex :P

#3 pinky44

pinky44

Master Teacher

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,647 posts
  • Marital status:Not Telling

Posted 14 September 2008 - 07:55 AM

In my dreams, it would be one of the wonderful ladies here on TT, and despite their surprise and very brief embarrassment, a subsequent invitation to join them in some interesting fashion.

iha, you can always join one of my sessions...might have to bring your own toys, though!

I was shopping and walking out to my car when i came across a guy masturbating in the front seat. I wasn't sure what he as doing but as i walked closer it became obvious. Our eyes met briefly but he did not stop what he was doing. i was embarrassed at the time, now i think i would just be amused

#4 sun_flower969

sun_flower969

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,397 posts
  • Interests:Baking and cake decorating, cooking, ethnic foods, SHOES! (namely Steve Madden) Music! all kinds, my family, MY love, friends, the beach, travel, FACEBOOK, sterling silver jewelry, wearing sexy little things, ROLLER DERBY!! tattoos, muscle cars, multiple orgasms, Ebay, funny movies, comedians, and little black dresses. But not necessarily in that order.
  • Marital status:In a Relationship
  • # of sex toys you own?:6 that I like and use, 4 that are in the back of my drawer...
  • What is your age & gender?:fab 40's Female

Posted 15 September 2008 - 06:37 PM

And in the crowded men's room of the train station in Hoboken, NJ, during an evening rush hour, I took my spot along a row of urinals. In mid pee, I realized out the corner of my eye that the guy next to me was wacking off, and I felt like he was glaring at me out of the corner of his eye. I just wanted to finish and get the hell out of there as fast as I could.

Did you see the movie Waiting? there is a funny scene in there with a dude in the bathroom similar to that. Afterward he thinks that every guy is staring at his penis. He ends up yelling at a random urinal user, "Quit staring at my DICK!" it is pretty funny!

Posted Image

If you can make a girl laugh, you can make her do anything ~ Marilyn Monroe

#5 ladylove

ladylove

Guru

• Review Team
  • 11,239 posts
  • Interests:EVERYTHING!
  • # of sex toys you own?:many
  • What is your age & gender?:40's, female & fabulous

Posted 26 September 2008 - 08:17 AM

Did you see the movie Waiting? there is a funny scene in there with a dude in the bathroom similar to that. Afterward he thinks that every guy is staring at his penis. He ends up yelling at a random urinal user, "Quit staring at my DICK!" it is pretty funny!

ETA http://www.youtube.c...feature=related 2 minutes in...

gross

“A woman is closest to being naked when she is well dressed”

#6 whitefang2002

whitefang2002

Protege

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 601 posts
  • Interests:my daughter.photography.going out.helping people
  • # of sex toys you own?:7+
  • What is your age & gender?:female, 24

Posted 26 September 2008 - 07:49 PM

Waiting was a good movie.

As to the orginal post....no i haven't really caught someone. Knew people were doing it in a vehicle but didn't go up and look
~*~whitefang~*~

"Having sex can burn up those calories you piled on during that romantic dinner"

"Happiness is watching the TV at your hubby's house during a power failure"

"How much has to be explored and discarded before reaching the naked flesh of feeling."

-- Claud Debussy

#7 NotUpTight

NotUpTight

Virgin

• PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • # of sex toys you own?:none
  • What is your age & gender?:64 Male

Posted 27 September 2008 - 01:02 AM

One night at "end of watch" I was driving back to the station. I was driving in the hills on a "no parking zone" street and saw a vehicle parked. I stopped behind it and went up to the driver. While walking towards the car I could see a guy in the driver's seat with a girl next to him. When I got to the driver's window the girl had moved over to the passenger's seat. They were both teenagers.
I asked them if everything was OK and did they need any help. They said they were fine and had stopped to look at the view of the city lights below. I asked the driver, "does the veiw look better with your fly open, because it is." I gave them a warning about "having a open fly" and parking in a "no parking zone" and we all went home. B)

#8 whos_on_top

whos_on_top

Student

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
  • # of sex toys you own?:15
  • What is your age & gender?:29, Male

Posted 15 May 2009 - 11:34 AM

I've seen a few ladies in traffic that have been using toys.

One of them at a red light picks something up off of the console arm rest. It looked like a remote for her stereo. She put her head back and started to wiggle. Then I noticed where the cord was going....

Another one wasn't so discreet. She was commando and had her skirt hitched up and her left hand was going to town.

#9 chuck

chuck

Intern

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 331 posts
  • # of sex toys you own?:yes movies
  • What is your age & gender?:57 male

Posted 15 May 2009 - 11:48 AM

I've seen several guys jacking off on the road, and a few woman jilling or at least showing it off on the road. There used to a woman who was well known on I75 in Fl who used to drive nude and play with herself.I've seen several blow jobs on the road------male and female giving.

#10 Marzipan

Marzipan

Virgin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • What is your age & gender?:22 & Female, you know, the last time i checked

Posted 30 July 2009 - 11:07 PM

I've not caught anyone, but my husband has, he works security in a major department store, and once saw a 60 year old man drop his pants in the middle of the store and start going to town. he finished and then went to look at a map of argentena of all things, giving my husband enough time to have the cops on the scene.

the mans respons to being arrested?
"i didn't know that was illegal!"

#11 Tyger

Tyger

Guru

• 6,869 posts
  • Interests:Photography, music, jewelry-making, reading, writing, web-surfing, texting, keeping in touch with friends, family, animals, gardening.
  • # of sex toys you own?:THEY'RE TAKING OVER!!!
  • What is your age & gender?:**female~39

Posted 18 May 2010 - 08:24 PM

Chuck, are you a truck driver? When my hubby drove truck, he said that he could see all kinds of things from the height of his truck! LOL

No, I haven't ever caught someone out in public masturbating though. *sigh*