Official Community Forums Home

Vibrating Erection Ring

LoveGoddess

• Members

Vibrating Erection Ring

GK14017main.jpg

Having a vagina I needed help with this product review. My husband was only too happy to act as “Stunt Penis” (thats Mr. SP to you).

The Vibrating Erection Ring is made of a very flexible jelly material and has a cute little kitty double fisting his erection. Something interesting to look at when giving a blow job, and has a nice smell to the plastic without being an overwhelming scent. There is a nice vibration, Mr. SP described as a mild buzz. I liked that it didn’t shake my fillings loose during the BJ. The whole ring is smaller than I would have expected. It reminds me of those candy lollipop rings, its about the same size. The center hole is a perfect fit for my pinky finger if I don’t stretch it, but once you stretch it...Look out! It will fit my whole fist! Mr. SP said that it was a nice squeeze to his erect cock, but surprisingly with such a stretch, not too tight. It has a small vibrating mechanism at the top and comes with two button sized batteries that pop right in-one to use and one as a spare. The plastic housing that holds the batteries do not look like they open to be able to replace worn out batteries, but with 2 included in the package, they will likely last a long time. We tried many positions for the ring, on the base of shaft with kitty on top, had the best vibrations for Mr. SP. But kitty nestled into his balls or at the tip of the penis also had merit.

Kitty also serves another interesting purpose-his face and erection make a nice nub to rub my clit against. The vibrations were strong for such a small device, and got me rocking on top. Mr. SP said he liked the sensation when I was riding him with deep in and out strokes, it vibrated down his shaft and into his balls. But if I was grinding away on kitty, he didn’t get as much of the buzz for himself. sorry SP. The snug fit helped maintain his erection for a long time, and even delayed orgasm for him.

Vibrating Erection Ring

Just a couple of clarification questions:

Was this toy waterproof? Was it loud?

Did the toy come with instructions in the package (for the batteries)?

And, a fun one, what color was it?

• Members

Ohh, Good questions!

After some review of the package I found the instructions (I had missed it, but Mr. SP found them). They were 5 picture boxes describing use of this toy. (I did forget to mention that it comes with a condom to use with the product-which the package describes as a device to "Store semen".) We didn't use it as our birth control comes from a different source, and being mutually monogamous safe sex isn't an issue...and we really didn't want to "store any semen."

Having said that:

Box #1 shows and arrow ripping open the condom

Box #2 shows said condom being rolled onto the penis

Box #3 putting the ring onto the base of the penis

Box #4 shows where to put the battery in the housing of the ring

Box #5 shows throwing everything away

So I think that answers Howards question on replacing the batteries...you don't. Besides, at less than $5 for the whole toy, it would probably cost more to buy new batteries than it would be to buy a new toy.

I finally figured out how to link the picture, so to answer Tygers question...it was pink. It was a quiet buzz. Not sure if it was waterproof. It didn't look like it, but Mr. SP said "in the name of science, we'll check it out."

Thanks again for your great clarification questions!

• 6 months later...
  • Members

GK14017main.jpg

This review is coming in a bit late, because the first ring I received, the batteries refused to work, so I requested a second one to try and Meaghan was very accomodating! Thanks Meaghan :)

This is a cute little ring, very translucent pink and a made of jelly. Mine had a cute little bear face on it. I liked the fact that each came in it's own little condom wrapper, keeping it clean. Also it would be great to throw in your purse for an overnighter or away from home fun! The ring does not say if it is waterproof, but for the money, I'd say go for it and try it, as the batteries are not replaceable.

The batteries were already in place in the battery compartment, and behind the animal head was housed a small but powerful little bullet.

The ring itself is not very big, but does have some stretch to it. The ring is a snug fit, my husband is average size, and although it does the job well for helping to maintain an erection, it didn't have enough power to stimulate me enough for an orgasm.

I personally found the mini vibe that comes with it to be a bit weak, but for a beginner or someone that doesn't like strong vibrations it would be perfect.

Another great thing about this ring is the noise level, it's very quiet. :)

The batteries lasted about 15 minutes, which for me would have been fine if it was a stronger vibration, but I would have liked to have seen at least 30 minutes of power.

It's a decent little ring for the money, and we had fun with it on my nipples :D

Being eco conscious we try to recycle and be innovative ^_^ we figured it can be used as a holder for a more powerful bullet, since the band behind the little animal's head will stretch to accommodate a regular sized bullet. Sometimes necessity is the mother of invention :lol:

You can also use it on a finger for manual play if it's uncomfortable on your partner, or you want to stimulate him.

All in all as I said for the money, it's a great starter ring or good for anyone that likes milder vibrations. Clean up was a snap with some warm water and soap.

We did not use lube with this, but a water based lube would be fine.

Vibrating Erection Ring

• Members

we got this, and tried it but didn't like it at all <_< it made my man too numb that he didn't really enjoy it...and neither of us really felt the vibration. We tired up and from from my clit, and down and bottom for him balls both way nothing really. Finally we just took it off and put it right in the trash.

• Members

Aiden, Thanks for the tip! I haven't thrown ours away either, thinking we could somehow use it again, using the vibes from another ring eventually. I didn't think about how much it really stretches and could be used with a regular bullet... Smart girl!! ;):D

• Members

Excellent review!

This sounds like a keeper. I just may be able to get my Husband interested in it after I show him this review.